big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Sorry $$$. I was about to start a thread LOL Phillies after that top of 9th but thought let me wait. Neither team going anywhere this year.

Joey maybe they will fire the 95 year old pitching coach
    Guy needs a walker to visit the mound

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The mistake managers are making are pulling the starters years ago they pitch nine innings, the pitch count thing is the most overrated thing in the history of baseball
    Lot of guys these days are exerting more energy as more emphasis has been placed on velocity. Could be a reason they want them throwing less pitches cause they putting more strain on their arms.

Another thing to consider is you see a lot of pitchers numbers get substantially worse when guys see them for a 3rd time thru the order. There a reason pens have become all the rave, tougher to hit when a team starts bringing in flame throwers for your 3rd-4th abs. So few starting pitchers these days truly know how to pitch and set guys up for later abs, they give it their all and show their whole arsonals right out the gates trying to strike everyone out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Banker call me man

NEED WEED

2daBank

Banker call me man

NEED WEED
    Lol. I知 not your guy anymore pal. If I was still hustling I wouldn稚 mention past discretion痴 on the interweb!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

The mistake managers are making are pulling the starters years ago they pitch nine innings, the pitch count thing is the most overrated thing in the history of baseball
    Relief Pitcher was horrible. Walks the lead off hitter than gives up a HR on 0-2 pitch to tie. Another walk a hit on a 0-2 pitch then the walk off HR on another 0-2 pitch. Embarrassing

2daBank

Only a few more months till I知 off paper and free!! Just finished w my mandatory drug and alcohol outpatient treatment (I知 cured! Lol).

I知 tired of being in the system, I give up, I fought the law and the law won!! Lol. I知 now a upstanding contributing member of society!!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Guy needs a walker to visit the mound
    Joey hows Aug 7 looking

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

USC I might be in AC one day next week. Depends how I do in sports next few days. My family will be in Wildwood, NJ, southern Jersey all of next week and might join them. If I do, I would likely spend a day in AC then drive to Wildwood at end of night.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Only a few more months till I’m off paper and free!! Just finished w my mandatory drug and alcohol outpatient treatment (I’m cured! Lol).

I’m tired of being in the system, I give up, I fought the law and the law won!! Lol. I’m now a upstanding contributing member of society!!
    ok good luck man and be careful

2daBank

ok good luck man and be careful
    No worries pal, I知 done. Only way that would change is if some ridiculous plug w great opportunity fell into my lap, dunno if I could pass that up! Lol. Thing is that never happens if you not trying!!!

First 12