d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5087

They should shorten the season to 58 games, but the greedy players and owners would never allow it since salaries and revenue will be reduced. With less games players don't need to skip games on a back to back. This would improve the quality of the games and maybe I'll go back to see Wolves games again.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Make it longer 96

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by BestPlay2day View Post
    They should shorten the season to 58 games, but the greedy players and owners would never allow it since salaries and revenue will be reduced. With less games players don't need to skip games on a back to back. This would improve the quality of the games and maybe I'll go back to see Wolves games again.
    Correct... owners will never shorten it. You're going to get basketball Mid October - June one way or another.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

these lazy bastards getting paid more for playing less. also for bettors less money to bet on. get that bum commissioner out of office. nba went all hell when he became a commissioner

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BestPlay2day View Post
    The mistake you all making is assuming just cause there less games players won’t skip games. I don’t buy it, you shorten season to 58 most these pussies will play about 40.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No they shouldn’t, some of us like it way more than nba or nfl and it would suck if the season was almost over. Part of the reason winning a championship is hard is because it hard to sustain success for 162 games.
    Tell that to the red Sox lol

First 12