pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

The cardinals suck rooster

These guys need to completely re build still holding on to these old ass clown pitchers and hitters....clown show in St. Louis

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Sad thing is I left the athletics and Mariners and here I am sitting with the reds who are busy getting caught in rundowns

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Sad thing is I left the athletics and Mariners and here I am sitting with the reds who are busy getting caught in rundowns
    Cardinals Matt Carpenter Molina time for some new blood Jesus this team has been hanging onto their last World Series for years

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I been saying this for awhile, that they suck, dunno bout the rebuild. It will never happen anyways, they are expected to complete and will continue making dumb moves that keep them on the fringes.

Dunno what you want them to ditch the pitching for? Kid who went tonight not old and has ton of upside. The bullpen has been pretty fantastic for the most part, unfortunately losing Hicks to TJ surgery sucks ass for us., they could use one stud starter and maybe a pen guy cause of Hicks injury but for most part the pitching is fine.

It the offense that is miserable. Bring in a guy who been a perennial .900+ ops guy and give him huge contract extension only to see him fall off a cliff and barely out perform replacement level (goldsmidt). No clue why the extended carpenter? We had another year of control in this contract was no reason to extend him thru ‘22 at way too much money, he not even sniffing replacement level ops this year!! Fowler another guy they paid a bunch to bring in and fell off a cliff before the ink dried. Trend around the league everyone getting younger while we overpay veterans who proceed to suck!! Bats tho, other than waino the pitching is young and mostly cost controlled. Pitching not the problem really.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

If you look at the forum carefully you will know why they lost

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Go A’s Banker!! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Go A’s Banker!! Lol
    Lol. Makes no difference to me today. Honestly if I had any time to look at card today I might have been on oak. Wouldn’t have laid no -145ish w cards.

I didn’t have a chance to bet anythinng tonight, worked long day then had to go to my bs drug class that just got over!! That was my last one tho!! I’m cured!! Lol
    Points Awarded:

bballs84 gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I been saying this for awhile, that they suck, dunno bout the rebuild. It will never happen anyways, they are expected to complete and will continue making dumb moves that keep them on the fringes.

Dunno what you want them to ditch the pitching for? Kid who went tonight not old and has ton of upside. The bullpen has been pretty fantastic for the most part, unfortunately losing Hicks to TJ surgery sucks ass for us., they could use one stud starter and maybe a pen guy cause of Hicks injury but for most part the pitching is fine.

It the offense that is miserable. Bring in a guy who been a perennial .900+ ops guy and give him huge contract extension only to see him fall off a cliff and barely out perform replacement level (goldsmidt). No clue why the extended carpenter? We had another year of control in this contract was no reason to extend him thru ‘22 at way too much money, he not even sniffing replacement level ops this year!! Fowler another guy they paid a bunch to bring in and fell off a cliff before the ink dried. Trend around the league everyone getting younger while we overpay veterans who proceed to suck!! Bats tho, other than waino the pitching is young and mostly cost controlled. Pitching not the problem really.
    I don’t even care about tonight, but your 100 percent correct they have nothing live in their line up...old ass over payed vets goldshmit is a clown and carpenter omg let him go Jesus Christ

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I don’t even care about tonight, but your 100 percent correct they have nothing live in their line up...old ass over payed vets goldshmit is a clown and carpenter omg let him go Jesus Christ
    For some reason that I surely have no clue as to why they just extended carp garbage ass for some reason!! Had a team option for next year so really damn dumb to extend him at this stage of his career!! Flat out stupid.

The goldsmidt thing I can’t say nothing bad about, I was super stoked they got him as was everyone else. Can’t believe how awful he been!! Take away the 1st 2 weeks against milw and his ops is prob barely .700!! Freaking inexplicable, dude better get his shit together cause we have him for next 5 years at 30 something mil per!!! Gonna be miserable

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    For some reason that I surely have no clue as to why they just extended carp garbage ass for some reason!! Had a team option for next year so really damn dumb to extend him at this stage of his career!! Flat out stupid.

The goldsmidt thing I can’t say nothing bad about, I was super stoked they got him as was everyone else. Can’t believe how awful he been!! Take away the 1st 2 weeks against milw and his ops is prob barely .700!! Freaking inexplicable, dude better get his shit together cause we have him for next 5 years at 30 something mil per!!! Gonna be miserable
    Jesus yah he got his money and took a rest wow

2daBank

Jesus yah he got his money and took a rest wow
    Really didn’t think he was that type

pilebuck13

Really showed getting rid of matheny did nothing

2daBank

Really showed getting rid of matheny did nothing
    Meh, maybe not on their record but it is noticeable in their play far as base running, fielding, and simple fundamentals are far better under Shildt, they simply can’t hit the god damn ball!! at least I’m not going nuts every night cause some stupid decision matheny made pretty much nightly!! He really was a terrible manager!

I dunno if Shildt is great, I might give him a pass just because I’m still happy if not matheny! For the most part I don’t think mlb managers do a whole lot far as a team winning. Manages egos, set lineups, and pen decisions bout it. Bad managers can cost you games, good ones don’t but don’t think they add wins. Kinda like umps/refs, when they doing a good job you hardly notice them!!

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    If you look at the forum carefully you will know why they lost
    Seaweed was all in on the Reds?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Seaweed was all in on the Reds?
    Cards played Oakland!!

All in for seaweed is like 9 bucks.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Cards are one of those tease teams.

You bet them they lose. You fade them then they look great.

Lol

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25064

Getting little/nothing from the once-promising young duo of Hicks and Reyes, with Martinez on restricted innings in the bullpen really hurts their post-season chances. Still think their bats will come around but I've been wrong about that for a month.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Lol
    They have been a freaking nightmare for me this season. I generally have a pretty good handle on them, side and total wise, not this year! Lol.

With that being the case I havnt made very many threads w cards plays, I have done well the few I’ve done but it been minimal cause I’m just not real confident very often. That stretch they had where once a series they would score a ton and whip someone was nice, for years they been a great fade the gm after posting a big number! Unfortunately they stopped doing that!!

Oddly enough they have almost identical over/under mark, their unders been only thing I’ve had any kind of success with. As mentioned the offense been brutal since the beginning of May. Mfers looked so good the 1st month of the year, believe it or not they actually had best record in baseball 30 games in! The pitching was pretty awful that 1st month too but the offense looked like you would expect them to look. Since beginning of May I don’t think anyone but Ozuna has a ops above .750! (Maybe dejung) that is freaking insanely pathetic!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ex50warrior View Post
    Getting little/nothing from the once-promising young duo of Hicks and Reyes, with Martinez on restricted innings in the bullpen really hurts their post-season chances. Still think their bats will come around but I've been wrong about that for a month.
    Hicks was pretty good until he got hurt other day, he done for year + now. We been done expecting Reyes to actually be healthy! Don’t even know if he hurt again or still in minors cause his control is fukked?

The pen has been great but with hicks hurt we kinda need Martinez back there. From what I’ve heard he was staying in pen regardless cause they don’t think his arm can hold up as starter right now.

I’m not even worried about the pitching, as the offense has gotten pathetic the pitching has improved. If they would hit the pitching be good enough I think. I think they would need a frontline starter to make noise in playoffs but don’t think that what they need to make it there.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

Carpenter and DeJong are the worst 1-2 place hitters in baseball

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    Carpenter and DeJong are the worst 1-2 place hitters in baseball
    Dunno why you throwing dejung in w that other bum? He has a .825 ops which I’d assume ranks pretty well among short stops and prob middle of pack far as 2 hole hitters around the league (just assuming that).

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

These guys need to completely re build still holding on to these old ass clown pitchers and hitters....clown show in St. Louis
    I couldn’t agree more. The last two times I’ve bet on them they have been shut out

jolyolyolyman
    jolyolyolyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

Dang man, they can’t even put pressure on Daniel Mengden.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I couldn’t agree more. The last two times I’ve bet on them they have been shut out
    Oh so since you make bad plays they should tear the team apart? Lol😹

jolyolyolyman
    jolyolyolyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Might be adding another shutout to that list.

bballs84

The Sweep Banker!!! Lol only 2 games but my A’s needed it.. Will take the plus money winners.. Not used to seeing The Cards like this

pilebuck13

Lol Goldschmidt clown show

2daBank

Lol Goldschmidt clown show
    Would have never guessed this dude would turn into such a pathetic shitbag.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

cards are one of the worst teams vs righties. easy fade.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    cards are one of the worst teams vs righties. easy fade.
    They are 33-30 vs righty starters. Not defending them but I’m sure that nowhere near the bottom.

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25064

Damn, how wrong can I be about the Cards bats?? Pathetic display tonight.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ex50warrior View Post
    Damn, how wrong can I be about the Cards bats?? Pathetic display tonight.
    Sounds like me about a month ago, I’ve long since given up thinking they can turn it around. Only time I take them when I love pitching matchup and even then I’m more likely to play under, lol.

2daBank

As if things weren’t bad enough the kid we traded for goldsmidt, Carson Kelly is having a fantastic offensive year for a catcher!! Putting up better numbers than goldsmidt but since we let Yadi run the team and play whenever he wants we cave in and trade who was touted as yadi’s air apparent.

He never got enough playing time here since yadi doesn’t like to take days off so he doesn’t, what yadi says goes! He said he wanted a 3 year contract so he got it! He declining as expected a mid 30s catcher to do but he yadi and says he playing great!!

Freaking Matt weiters was great when yadi was hurt but yadi says he good so no more chances for weiters! Sick of everyone in this organization caving to the vets, same thing w waino, even carp who has never done anything!!! Whatever they want goes. Nobody has the balls to say otherwise. SAD!!

bballs84

Kelly on my Fantasy team def a keeper

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Lol
    Never will bet a Cards game again, in my life. No lie. They literally are impossible for me to win on, for or against. Dodgers were close to never again, but this year has changed that around.

1234 ... Last