daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Couple of good NCAA futures bets in the SBR Book

Clemson and Alabama over 10.5 at -200

Compare that to Georgia who has an over 10.5 at -250

Michigan under, USC under, Oregon over, Texas under have a little added value in the SBR Book compared to others if thats what you like.

LSU will win more than 8.5 games

Where are the three losses on Ohio State's schedule? UCF too?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Clemson and Alabama over 10.5 at -200

Compare that to Georgia who has an over 10.5 at -250

Michigan under, USC under, Oregon over, Texas under have a little added value in the SBR Book compared to others if thats what you like.

LSU will win more than 8.5 games

Where are the three losses on Ohio State's schedule? UCF too?
    Ohio States only tough game is at Michigan

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Cuse +1600 to win ACC.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Syracuse will NOT win the ACC. Obviously a homer wager here. Alabama has not lost more than one regular season game in 8 years. Clemson has not more than 1 regular season game in 4 years. Giving 2-1 is a gift here. Take the Over on each team.

In addition to the two obvious wagers, I took Oregon Over 8.5 wins -115. I think Oregon defeats Auburn and goes undefeated in their non-con schedule. They will not lose more than 3 conference games.

Michigan State Over 7.5 wins +120. A soft non-con schedule, with all games at home gives them a 3-0 start. With home conference games against Indiana, Illinois and Maryland, plus an away game at Rutgers gives them 4 more wins. The rest of the schedule is tougher, but I think MSU can win one game against Northwestern, Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Michigan on the road, and Penn State at home.

Auburn Under 7.5 +135. Games at Texas A&M, Florida, LSU, and home games against Georgia and Alabama are all probable losses. Add a game 1 loss to Oregon, and this team has a better shot at 6 wins than 8.

Georgia Under 10.5 +190. I took this because of the nearly 2-1 odds that I got. It is a long shot for sure, but they do host Notre Dame and Texas A&M, play what could be a desperate Auburn team on the road, and Florida, in that crazy game in Jacksonville. They probably will not lose 2 games, but they always manage to lose at least one game on the road, so who knows.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 06-24-19 at 12:32 PM.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Syracuse will NOT win the ACC. Obviously a homer wager here. Alabama has not lost more than one regular season game in 8 years. Clemson has not more than 1 regular season game in 4 years. Giving 2-1 is a gift here. Take the Over on each team.
    Who has given them the biggest scare each year? One win, and one late loss. Huge game week 3 at the Dome. It’s DeVito time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Clemson should go undefeated as will Bama

The playoff no idea

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51437

I like the Michigan and Texas unders for sure - just max bet them both! The others, not so sure I guess. I do lean towards the over on both Alabama and Clemson but at -200 juice, not so sure! I also really like the Oklahoma U10.5

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Who has given them the biggest scare each year? One win, and one late loss. Huge game week 3 at the Dome. It’s DeVito time.
    What happened last year when they lost to pitt and were destroyed by Notre Dame?

michlafon15
    michlafon15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Michigan wins ten with their eyes closed

Cuse0323

What happened last year when they lost to pitt and were destroyed by Notre Dame?
    Lost an overtime game against a rival, and got blown out by a playoff team without our starting QB. Not seeing the point here. Dino is getting his kids in now. Actual talent on the two-deep. The defense is stout, and the offense can put up video game numbers. Clemson will be shitting their britches coming into the Dome.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Michigan State Over 7.5 wins +120. A soft non-con schedule, with all games at home gives them a 3-0 start. With home conference games against Indiana, Illinois and Maryland, plus an away game at Rutgers gives them 4 more wins. The rest of the schedule is tougher, but I think MSU can win one game against Northwestern, Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Michigan on the road, and Penn State at home.
    MSU over 7.5 already moved to - juice. I really could see MSU winning 9 games.

MSU won 7 games last year - and lost 3 games by a FG or less - with a decimated offensive line. They had injuries to their QB, 5 O-linemen, & 8 WRs. Hell, MSU had so many injuries last season that they played a 1-armed receiver against Michigan - the guy had a fukkin club cast on one hand!

Now they bring back the best defensive line in the country and possibly best defense in the country, and there’s no way the offense is as awful as last season. Dantonio has already won big games at the Big House and the Horseshoe. I actually like 18/1 odds on MSU to win the Big Ten as a longshot, it’s possible given some luck and health breaking MSU’s way.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Can we get rid of the homers Michlafon and Cuse? We are looking for some serious discussion, not homer B.S. We all know that Harbaugh is a TERRIBLE HC. He cannot win the big games. Just look at his record. 0-4 vs Ohio State. 2-2 vs Michigan State (0-2 at home). He has NEVER had a season without at least 3 losses. All this with some of the best talent in the Big 10. He will find a way to lose.

Syracuse has no QB. Clemson has one of the best in the nation. If Syracuse is so good why are they an 18 point dog to Clemson? And why have you not taken Clemson and the points? Do not be surprised if the 'Cuse fails to win 10 games. They simply do NOT have the overall talent that Clemson does. I will also take Dabo over an under .500 HC any day of the week.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    i don't think anyone is anti-cuse but new QB and even if they beat clemson, i'm not sure that would make them the favorite to win the ACC (no idea which divisions each teams are in). they'd have to dodge alot of other teams.

syracuse has been very impressive lately and i think they have alot of high quality starters back. plus they have played clemson tough, as noted

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i don't think anyone is anti-cuse but new QB and even if they beat clemson, i'm not sure that would make them the favorite to win the ACC (no idea which divisions each teams are in). they'd have to dodge alot of other teams.

syracuse has been very impressive lately and i think they have alot of high quality starters back. plus they have played clemson tough, as noted
    We’re in the Atlantic with Clemson, NC State, Pitt, LVille, Boston College, Wake, and FSU. FSU and LVille down now. NC State lost Finley. BC is always tough. Pitt plays us tough. We get both at home though. Wake shouldn’t be an issue. At Duke will be rough for our other division game. But, the schedule is pretty average this year outside of Clemson, which is at home early in the year. DeVito will end up being better than Dungey. Third year in the program, and he was built for the system. Got experience last year in big games. Kid is ready to roll. Defense is loaded now. Skill position players are stocked up. They’re gonna give Clemson all they can handle in a packed, hot Dome, on a Saturday night.