magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7049

PointsBet NJ

During hockey season, promo was if your team was up by two goals, you got paid out instantly ($100 stake max)

NBA, if you led after 3 quarters, same deal.

Now it's MLB (which may have already been going on, wasn't following closely), lead by 3 runs, same deal. However, today's email says it's only for Yankees, Mets, Phillies, Dodgers, and Red Sox games.

They sometimes have shit odds, but they're very good at offering up many promos.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NJ strengths....

live betting
    promos
    of course transactions real fast in person or online

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Other than bases best odds out there. -105 during all nba. Based out of meadowlands so in person payment bit of a pain. Great promos so prob a go to book durning CFB / NFL

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Hypothetically isn’t that a huge player advantage. Honestly though, like if you bet $100 Risk on all games played by those teams I think it would overcome edge. My guess is a team down 3 runs probably is anywhere from +400 to +1000 early/mid game. Let’s say it adds 8% EV to your bet conservatively. 8% would be Overcoming 4-5% house edge, thus making $100 on each of those teams everyday +EV. I don’t like in NJ but someone should test $10 a day on all of those teams for a month and check the results.

About to try and find a trustworthy mule to use in NJ. These promos seem too juicy. Sadly trusting another gambler though is -EV sigh.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

only book is see doing endorsements.. saw they had Revis and a few other guys do some photoshoots and radio ads

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Jersey building up entertainment aspect as well to pull in more visitors from away Vegas?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Jersey building up entertainment aspect as well to pull in more visitors from away Vegas?
    Nothing remotely like Vegas but a few headliners playing in AC. More so now with Hard Rock opening up.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Nothing remotely like Vegas but a few headliners playing in AC. More so now with Hard Rock opening up.

Do you think within 2-3 years they will make strides?

Haven't been there but have read some.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Do you think within 2-3 years they will make strides?

Haven't been there but have read some.
    Hard to say. Living close to the ocean in the northeast you basically have to seasons. Summer and winter. The winters here are far more brutal than the summers in Vegas so I doubt you’ll get the numbers of people coming in town. Plus Vegas kills with the pool parties that time of the year.

jjgold

Vegas and NJ both trash as far as vacations, the low class go to both

Now gambling wise both outstanding

magpie878

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Hypothetically isn’t that a huge player advantage. Honestly though, like if you bet $100 Risk on all games played by those teams I think it would overcome edge. My guess is a team down 3 runs probably is anywhere from +400 to +1000 early/mid game. Let’s say it adds 8% EV to your bet conservatively. 8% would be Overcoming 4-5% house edge, thus making $100 on each of those teams everyday +EV. I don’t like in NJ but someone should test $10 a day on all of those teams for a month and check the results.

About to try and find a trustworthy mule to use in NJ. These promos seem too juicy. Sadly trusting another gambler though is -EV sigh.
    I'm in NJ.. some very good promos, though you always need to read the fine print for intro promos. I won a few times on the NBA/NHL ones, and they like sending out an occasional email saying how they paid out both sides (i.e. Warriors led after three, Raptors won the game).. ML bets only I should add.

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    only book is see doing endorsements.. saw they had Revis and a few other guys do some photoshoots and radio ads
    Revis is on their app main page, and I hear live promos read on at least one VSiN show on Sirius. They're definitely movers and shakers getting their name out there.

<br>

<br>

AC gets many big names, even moreso at The Borgata, where you can avoid the boardwalk riffraff.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Wonder what’s worse. The riffraff on the boardwalk or the riffraff on Fremont St

magpie878

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Wonder what’s worse. The riffraff on the boardwalk or the riffraff on Fremont St
    I've been to both, I'm going with the boardwalk. Not that it's a runaway, but I'm taking the boardwalk.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

was in ac last week, actually better than i expected but trashy nonetheless

virginia beach boardwalk was way worse

Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

The promo is only good for one early payout a day on the teams you chose on the lead by 3 runs promo. This negates your idea of betting all them and getting the advantage your talking about.

magpie878

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs83 View Post
    The promo is only good for one early payout a day on the teams you chose on the lead by 3 runs promo. This negates your idea of betting all them and getting the advantage your talking about.
    One payout a day, per game. Can bet all those teams, and win on each. Only your first ML bet on each counts.

jjgold

The best promo is the sign-up first time, has anyone been doing the action points betting

magpie878

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The best promo is the sign-up first time, has anyone been doing the action points betting
    That intro bonus is outstanding.

I've only used the pointsbetting maybe 2-3 times. Because they give you a range (i.e. Leonard under 27 points, over 31 points), I tend to stay away, as I can never find one that really stands out to me.

jjgold

Should tighten the spread on those spread bets might get more action