kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Ive thrown a chair but at a safe area in the house, not anything valuable that I am gonna be even more pissed about when I calm down

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

All these videos are fake. They make a video like this and it goes viral then he makes 50k on the views

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Ive thrown a chair but at a safe area in the house, not anything valuable that I am gonna be even more pissed about when I calm down
    I dont think I’ve ever had the full on blackout rage over a game but when that happens there no thinking about those things. I don’t think this dude had that at all, didn’t even have that super crazy look one gets when that switch gets flipped.

Just saying you know when that happens there no reasonable thought about not fukkin up something valuable or how you will feel later. Just that rage that has to be fed before your insides explode!! Lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta 19-1 View Post
    All these videos are fake. They make a video like this and it goes viral then he makes 50k on the views
    Someone has to tell me how the fukk this works?!?!? You telling me if I make a vid that goes viral and gets lots of views I can somehow make 50k off it?? Excuse my internet stupidity but I just don’t get how this works and I’m pretty confident if true I can come up w something that gets a shitload of views if this crap does!! Lol. I would never even see any this stuff if guys here didn’t post links, lol.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Someone has to tell me how the fukk this works?!?!? You telling me if I make a vid that goes viral and gets lots of views I can somehow make 50k off it?? Excuse my internet stupidity but I just don’t get how this works and I’m pretty confident if true I can come up w something that gets a shitload of views if this crap does!! Lol
    Yeah, YouTube pays you for the advertisement shown on your videos, so the more views, the more advertisement money they owe you

Interestengly enough, you will find a lot of disgusting shit monetized, but any videos exposing government corruption or other scoundrels gets demotized immediately...

My channel was demonetized from day 1. That has lost me some $3k+ in profit.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    Because it was planned to go viral. He will make more from the views than the TV is worth.
    I figured as much. Looks fake af.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I figured as much. Looks fake af.
    His rage was too measured to be real, if he is really than enraged he would have demolished that TV... break his hand, bleed a little.

I know I did

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Yeah, YouTube pays you for the advertisement shown on your videos, so the more views, the more advertisement money they owe you

Interestengly enough, you will find a lot of disgusting shit monetized, but any videos exposing government corruption or other scoundrels gets demotized immediately...

My channel was demonetized from day 1. That has lost me some $3k+ in profit.
    Huh. Who freaking knew? Lol. I barely understand the net. Takes all my brain power to cap games and post here!! Lol. Certainly feel like I gotta already have a stupid vid or 2 that surely more entertaining than this jerkoff faking mad breaking a couple tvs! Guess it just a matter of learning how to post them cause it took me a damn night to post sone pictures here! Still havnt figures out how to load a vid!! Straight up technology retard I am, lol.

First 12