Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Damn man you asked earlier, when bashing me what law says people have to stand, so I posted it as far as USA soccer goes. I’m a old Veteran myself so going there is kinda pointless. I’m done with this and not even sure wtf were disagreeing about at this point
    later
    That rule is NOT A LAW. It is a POLICY of the US Soccer Federation. They have absolutely ZERO jurisdiction to determine Criminal, Civil or Common law. Law's are developed by the government and society. Rapinoe could protest and possibly sue the soccer federation but many folks have lost that bet. If she wants to play with the team, she has to follow the policy. But she is free to do what the hell she wants, when you get down to it. She just have to be prepared to suffer the consequences.

Society used to self govern folks that didn't tow the line. Those folks were usually ostracized and lost all sponsorship and corporate backing. This society is becoming much more tolerant to acts of protests. It is most likely pretty easy to find a jury to award compensation if she was blackballed.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bunch of whiners butt hurt about what someone chooses to do during the anthem, as if what someone else does effects you in any way, lmfao.

Just sad the free money train is over. Great job soccer broads!! Way to make the country proud!!!!

USA USA USA!!
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If you don’t stand for the national anthem you should be thrown out of the United States head 1st

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If you don’t stand for the national anthem you should be thrown out of the United States head 1st
    Blah blah blah. Rather they offend you clowns and win than be a bunch of losers who conform to what you think is right.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Once again, cementing your place as the biggest moron on this site.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

$100 JJ can't recite the National Anthem...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    $100 JJ can't recite the National Anthem...
    I can recite it for today's times Mac ..

Jose can you see, by the dawn's early light...
    What's so proudly we scaled at the twilights last gleaming...

Build the wall and fix the immigration laws or there will be no Country or National Anthem to sing!!!

jjgold

Scum bags don’t stand for the national anthem you should get it tattooed on your four head

Trump destroyed them l and almost bankrupted the NFL and turned the whole country against ghetto boys

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Mac4Lyfe thinks he's a veteran because his Dad served. Props out to your Dad but you're pretty much that loud guy at the end of the bar.

That said, I must admit I did find myself rooting for the American girls to win today, and not just because I bet them to win -260 in regulation. No, they played hard today and conducted themselves with class. And they are clearly the best Women's team in the world. Congrats to them on that.

I stand corrected.

But there's a part of me that thinks those girls learned a bit of humility in this tourney, too. They could tell not everyone was amused by their antics. They were more likable by the time it all ended.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I agree with part of your thought process but what about when people are at home and are pouring a drink or getting food from the fridge while the anthem is on? Should they be thrown out of there home?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Mac4Lyfe thinks he's a veteran because his Dad served. Props out to your Dad but you're pretty much that loud guy at the end of the bar.

That said, I must admit I did find myself rooting for the American girls to win today, and not just because I bet them to win -260 in regulation. No, they played hard today and conducted themselves with class. And they are clearly the best Women's team in the world. Congrats to them on that.

I stand corrected.

But there's a part of me that thinks those girls learned a bit of humility in this tourney, too. They could tell not everyone was amused by their antics. They were more likable by the time it all ended.
    Lol... nobody show Harry the vid of Morgan twerking.

2daBank

Scum bags don’t stand for the national anthem you should get it tattooed on your four head

Trump destroyed them l and almost bankrupted the NFL and turned the whole country against ghetto boys
    Almost bankrupted the nfl, lmfao. Everytime I think there no way you could possibly say something dumber than the last you go and prove me wrong!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post

I stand corrected.

I’m sure they really care what you clowns think.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I was surprised that my wife was actually hoping they lost. I didn't even think that she followed that shit. She came in the dining room, and asked me, "Did you see the bitches won today? I wanted them to lose."

Guess that it's no secret that women hate women.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I agree with part of your thought process but what about when people are at home and are pouring a drink or getting food from the fridge while the anthem is on? Should they be thrown out of there home?
    No becasue the anthem is played for the people who are actually attending the event, not for the people at home.

jjgold

The NFL ratings are at an all time low because of Donald Trump exposing those scumbag players

The damage is repairable because now the undesirables are starting to behave

The support for the United States and Donald Trump is unbelievable

Some of the US soccer players got absolutely destroyed for their behavior

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

NFL broke all time records last year in viewership. Next year will even be better.

2daBank

The NFL ratings are at an all time low because of Donald Trump exposing those scumbag players

The damage is repairable because now the undesirables are starting to behave

The support for the United States and Donald Trump is unbelievable

Some of the US soccer players got absolutely destroyed for their behavior
    All false

jjgold

Trump
    Keeps winning

Controlling America like a great leader

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Trump
    Keeps winning

Controlling America like a great leader

i guess getting away with child molestation and rape is winning to some people. everyone is lying on him?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    All false
    JJ is a patriot. He is blind

jjgold

Trump is the greatest president in American history never forget weak people don’t like strong people and you’re very very weak if you’re a Democrat that’s been proven for the last hundred years

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Bunch of whiners butt hurt about what someone chooses to do during the anthem, as if what someone else does effects you in any way, lmfao.

Just sad the free money train is over. Great job soccer broads!! Way to make the country proud!!!!

USA USA USA!!
    They must have had to shutdown New York City to accommodate all the celebrations in the street!

Oh thats right, nobody cares about womens soccer.

icon

Trump is the greatest president in American history never forget weak people don’t like strong people and you’re very very weak if you’re a Democrat that’s been proven for the last hundred years
    He should be on the US $1000 dollar bill.

jjgold

Woman soccer probably is the most deadest sport there is in the world

We could’ve won with our second team

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Only America takes women's soccer seriously, that's why we win every time around.. Other Countries don't take women's soccer seriously. Not yet anyways..

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Lol... nobody show Harry the vid of Morgan twerking.
    Don't worry, I saw it. They won, it's their locker room--live it up!!

And Rapinoe proved her street cred by tweeting lyrics from Nipsy Hustle. What a disingenuous idiot!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...of_soccer.html

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

OK, this is officially overkill. Congratulations, but it's not like you went to Mars.

And you're not getting a 10x bump-up in pay. Pay is correlated to fandom...so maybe u get 2x current pay.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

i was hoping they would lose, but at the same time, can't say i cared either way. women's soccer is like women's basketball, a joke. while other countries are catching up, they are still significantly behind overall. and no matter how you slice it, they are all vastly inferior to men's sports.

i see no issue piling up goals against thailand, but the celebrations were straight up asshole level. it was like they were picking on 3rd graders. they tried to steer the topic towards playing hard, which had nothing to do with the celebrations. then they give sarcastic celebrations the next match and follow it up with the whole tea thing, when you know that's an insult to the english.

but i'd say a lot of people have their issue with rapinoe. she has become what's wrong with this country. to put it bluntly.. an annoying dike with a scum brother in prison. she's using the spotlight to jock kaepernick's style of whining and self promotion for her own agenda, all while playing innocent.

icon

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    i was hoping they would lose, but at the same time, can't say i cared either way. women's soccer is like women's basketball, a joke. while other countries are catching up, they are still significantly behind overall. and no matter how you slice it, they are all vastly inferior to men's sports.

i see no issue piling up goals against thailand, but the celebrations were straight up asshole level. it was like they were picking on 3rd graders. they tried to steer the topic towards playing hard, which had nothing to do with the celebrations. then they give sarcastic celebrations the next match and follow it up with the whole tea thing, when you know that's an insult to the english.

but i'd say a lot of people have their issue with rapinoe. she has become what's wrong with this country. to put it bluntly.. an annoying dike with a scum brother in prison. she's using the spotlight to jock kaepernick's style of whining and self promotion for her own agenda, all while playing innocent.
    Well said dxp.

First 1234