People debating and arguing something that will never happen

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Never understood why people ask theses questions

People debating and arguing something that will never happen
    Was requested by the "higher ups" to create thread.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Steph can score in more ways

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Steph can score in more ways
    Everyone fair game?

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Curry is the best player in the world

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Curry not great in one on one situations, he struggles mightily against better athletes. Derrick rose, Russell Westbrook, John wall and Damian Lillard have all ran rough shod on him over the years through bully ball or outright man handle

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Curry not great in one on one situations, he struggles mightily against better athletes. Derrick rose, Russell Westbrook, John wall and Damian Lillard have all ran rough shod on him over the years through bully ball or outright man handle
    thats not one on one though just messing around in a halfcourt setting it'd look different. only my boy avery bradley has shut every player on that list down repeatedly even curry

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    thats not one on one though just messing around in a halfcourt setting it'd look different. only my boy avery bradley has shut every player on that list down repeatedly even curry
    I was referring to point guards that lineup man with Curry on nightly basis. Avery Bradley is a 2 guard or shooting guard that plays wing. Klay is more of that size

If you want to go there, why not just include kawhi Leonard, Paul George and Josh Richardson? None of them play point like curry as well

jtoler

I was referring to point guards that lineup man with Curry on nightly basis. Avery Bradley is a 2 guard or shooting guard that plays wing. Klay is more of that size

If you want to go there, why not just include kawhi Leonard, Paul George and Josh Richardson? None of them play point like curry as well
    oh ok bradley like 6'2 though he's not big prob listed at 6'3 but he's more like 6'2 on a good day. with halfcourt 1 on 1 with hand checking and a little pushing allowed curry can just nudge those guys and back off both wall and westbrook gonna take some jumpers and miss some thats all steph needs

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    oh ok bradley like 6'2 though he's not big prob listed at 6'3 but he's more like 6'2 on a good day. with halfcourt 1 on 1 with hand checking and a little pushing allowed curry can just nudge those guys and back off both wall and westbrook gonna take some jumpers and miss some thats all steph needs
    Toler you've obviously never played basketball

jtoler

Toler you've obviously never played basketball
    lol yes for years man growing up

shadymcgrady

Curry has a Target on his back bc of his skill and rings. Point guards around the league circle the calendar day when they play dub nation. Curry is below average in athletic dept for NBA point guards, other stars use that to their advantage everytime. It doesn't mean they are better players it just means he struggles at the physical aspect of the game.

It's a fact that I brought up given the one on one scenario. Typically one one one players tend to favor bully ball or athleticism bc it's a dominant advantage. The fact that you can't seem to understand it sheds insight on your lack of personal experience playing competitive bball. But carry on with Avery Bradley or whatever wind player you want to bring up, thanks for the laugh

jtoler

bradley guards all those guys they are actually bigger than him he only plays shooting guard because there are better ball handlers bradly is 6'2 180 giving up 2 inches and 30 lbs to wall and wall cant do anything with him. curry is much stronger than you think also

shadymcgrady

Toler I like you man but you're killing me today.

Yes Avery is a phenomenal defender, he's got like a 7 foot wingspan and is a wing defender in the class of the klays and the kawhis not a point guard.

Curry is strong in the weight room for his size, social media paints rosy pictures but it's not just brute strength. Basketball athleticism encompasses everything from speed to dexterity as well as strength. There's a reason d rose and Westbrook have consistently torched curry over the years.

Also curry never scores on a naked one on one play, it's always a screen if not staggered screens or a fake/dummy shield defender just defending the top area with expectations of the stay at home rim protector underneath. Only curry can see when the big isn't there on the scheme and all he has to do is continue dribbling until the shield defender let's him go by design

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

Curry is nowhere close to the being the best player in the world. He is a great shooter and sometimes I question if Clay is not more clutch then he is.
    Last edited by Buckeye; 06-13-19 at 01:01 PM.

shadymcgrady

Curry is the best shooter off the dribble

Klay is the best shooter off a catch and release

Durant might be the best clutch situation shooter if not Lillard

jtoler

curry takes people off the dribble quite a bit bro it does happen and again about bradley playing the 2 so what like I said all those guys are bigger than him AI played the 2 also would we say he doesnt count Ill take the much better shooter in these cases because unless those guys are getting close to the rim or hitting every mid range jumper then its a wrap. cant judge in game too much because its just not 1 on 1 other players on the court and ur worrying about getting picked off by screens meet me at the rucker ill show u how curry would beat those guys I think he'd struggle most with rose and wall though westbrick would beat himself somehow

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Was requested by the "higher ups" to create thread.
    just answer the question