gemtown
    gemtown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Different Generations

I'm beginning to realize a lot of this stuff is because I'm older (56).
    Like with sportsmanship, remembering Great Players, etc.:
    A lot of these younger guys just look at it differently (don't know whether it's right or wrong, but different 'philosophy's' I guess :-)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The new generation is very very weak especially Americans, and of course they’re very very lazy.

Everybody sleeps with everyone now as far as sports a lot of gays not tough anymore and all spoiled and overpaid

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The new generation is very very weak especially Americans, and of course they’re very very lazy.

Everybody sleeps with everyone now as far as sports a lot of gays not tough anymore and all spoiled and overpaid
    A lot posting cross-dressing photos these days too.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by gemtown View Post
    I'm beginning to realize a lot of this stuff is because I'm older (56).
    Like with sportsmanship, remembering Great Players, etc.:
    A lot of these younger guys just look at it differently (don't know whether it's right or wrong, but different 'philosophy's' I guess :-)
    15 posts in 10 years?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    15 posts in 10 years?
    10 yr bid brother we didnt snitch

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Generation gaps are a biiiitch!!! Especially when dating.. Just can't connect with memories, historic events, and music especially that each experienced growing up.. That's a struggle to connect..

You either got classic or grunge rock decades ago like in the 90's, bubble gum music even farther back in the 80's. Fast forward you got rap and hip hop and techno from the 2000's on.. That going 3 or 4 decades back just for starters..

Now if you go 2 decades younger today and you are in your 40's or 50's you could find yourself going clubbing and dancing to techno which is a buzz kill and headache waiting to happen just to please your younger chick.. That becomes a TRUE GRIND and headache!!!

You'll be fighting over the music anyways daily with what you both want to listen too.. Live concerts to attend also. That's a generation gap biiitch right there.

This is why I'd rather date older chicks now as I don't need to baby sit to please, I'll compromise on looks if I have to.. ..

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Good to see you back posting gemtown, have always enjoyed your contributions throughout the years
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gemtown

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Generation gaps are a biiiitch!!! Especially when dating.. Just can't connect with memories, historic events, and music especially that each experienced growing up.. That's a struggle to connect..

You either got classic or grunge rock decades ago like in the 90's, bubble gum music even farther back in the 80's. Fast forward you got rap and hip hop and techno from the 2000's on.. That going 3 or 4 decades back just for starters..

Now if you go 2 decades younger today and you are in your 40's or 50's you could find yourself going clubbing and dancing to techno which is a buzz kill and headache waiting to happen just to please your younger chick.. That becomes a TRUE GRIND and headache!!!

You'll be fighting over the music anyways daily with what you both want to listen too.. Live concerts to attend also. That's a generation gap biiitch right there.

This is why I'd rather date older chicks now as I don't need to baby sit to please, I'll compromise on looks if I have to.. ..
    Nice story, grandpa

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nice story, grandpa
    Granpa still got a little something going on Kraken.. I can still land the younger chicks if I want, can you ya married old fart? Relax...

I'm excited for this summer.. I'm single and ready to go!!! I'm not that old just yet pal. Time is bitch though tick tock ya don't stop. It's all good though.

gemtown
    gemtown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Had a lot going on, what can I say :-) Now that wife is gone, kids are grown, lot more time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jibby you have not been laid in years man

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

We need more PC to toughen things up.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2356

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

wow very deep and insightful analysis

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jibby you have not been laid in years man
    It happens.