Seattle MarinersAction

+1½+115
      o9-120
      +219

Minnesota TwinsJ Berrios - R

-1½-135
      u9+100

• BET NOW

Most other books are not posting line until M's announce Opener, and that may not happen until a few hours before gametime. Meanwhile, everyone knows that Tommy Milone will be the bulk pitcher following opener, which is why Bookmaker went ahead and posted line.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

5 dimes has a note on these games saying regardless of starter...something along those lines

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Saw this the other day. First time ever seeing the wording. Lifetime...Must be new..

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    5 dimes has a note on these games saying regardless of starter...something along those lines
    Right but 5 Dimes does not have line on this game yet. It would not surprise me though if they put line up soon with the Action wordage.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Saw this the other day. First time ever seeing the wording. Lifetime...Must be new..
    Openers revolutionizing the betting world.

Keep in mind though that this only applies until Seattle names opener, after that point that pitcher will be listed. I like the concept and wish every book would do it if opener not named by, say, 11:00am ET. And I am ONLY talking about games where team is going with opener followed by known pitcher, this does not apply to true Undecideds.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9592

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I would have to imagine the opener will be Cory Gearrin. Matt Adams opened for Milone 5 days ago, but Adams has pitched an inning last night and a few innings in the previous days. Gearrin hasn't pitched at all in a few day.

We shall see...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I was reading an article it is getting harder and harder for a professional gambler to take up this profession because it’s becoming so popular across the United States

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

I wish there were more Pro Gamblers posting here.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Milone may say, fuk it, and just start with the ball..I doubt it, but some sites who took down the Milone name, now have it back up. Strange. Still going with either Guerrin or Adams. if not is my guess.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Well, I was dead wrong. Gerson Bautista gets the nod for now...

Never fukin heard of him...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Openers revolutionizing the betting world.

Keep in mind though that this only applies until Seattle names opener, after that point that pitcher will be listed. I like the concept and wish every book would do it if opener not named by, say, 11:00am ET. And I am ONLY talking about games where team is going with opener followed by known pitcher, this does not apply to true Undecideds.
    LT... is this only at 5D or Bookmaker?? Are they changing the rules???

I thought baseball lines.... pitcher must throw... or ACTION? If it's action... you don't get the line quoted... your wager only gets accepted on the newest opening line... once the line changes???

When did this new format start???

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    A couple of weeks ago when Seattle waited until like 8:00pm ET to name opener for 10:00 game. But as you said, only a few books are invoking the Any Opener rule while most as still going by normal rules and not even posting lines until opener is named.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    LT... is this only at 5D or Bookmaker?? Are they changing the rules???

I thought baseball lines.... pitcher must throw... or ACTION? If it's action... you don't get the line quoted... your wager only gets accepted on the newest opening line... once the line changes???

Actually, there is no changing of rules because we are talking about two different things.

1 - If pitchers' names are listed and you bet selecting Action, then you get the new price if listed starter does not start.

2 - If there is no pitcher name listed and pitcher's "name" is either Action or Opener, then it would be the same as selecting listed pitcher, thus the price is fixed.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Good for books in the "live" betting arena as they will acquire more vig.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

If you want the price no matter what bet baseball on Nitrogen. Whether there's a pitching change or not, you get the price you made the wager at. They don't have the pitcher must pitch option, but for this reason, I never bet early at Nitrogen.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    If you want the price no matter what bet baseball on Nitrogen. Whether there's a pitching change or not, you get the price you made the wager at. They don't have the pitcher must pitch option, but for this reason, I never bet early at Nitrogen.
    Most people including myself have no interest betting at bitcoin book. Sounds like too much combining gambling and speculating, each should be done separately.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Most people including myself have no interest betting at bitcoin book. Sounds like too much combining gambling and speculating, each should be done separately.
    Actually it's the other way around. The value of your Bitcoin doesn't change when you use a bitcoin book.

But if you deposit using Bitcoin to 5dimes for example, that's when you can lose or gain value with your Bitcoin.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Actually it's the other way around. The value of your Bitcoin doesn't change when you use a bitcoin book.

But if you deposit using Bitcoin to 5dimes for example, that's when you can lose or gain value with your Bitcoin.
    Your Nitrogen account balance does not change with the fluctuation of bitcoin price??

LT Profits

What do you mean? Bitcoin book is defined as book that keeps balance in BTC, thus DOLLAR value fluctuates with price of BTC, which I do not want.