Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i nailed a woman who'd been with durrant, said he was long, but no girth.....

said he was like "stirring tea"....
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i nailed a woman who'd been with durrant, said he was long, but no girth.....

said he was like "stirring tea"....
    lol...

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Too much pryde. He tryna catch up to the Kang. Instead he caught a ruptured achilles.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    For those of you saying you cant walk with a torn Achilles, you remember Kobe walked off the court after shooting his FTs right?
    he nailed the FTs then walked off on his own power! a teammate joined him off the bench for the last 30 feet just to walk along side him but Kobe need no help whatsoever to walk off the court. it's called adrenaline LOL

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Watch the way his calf contracts violently. That is what tears the Achilles. Wouldnt be in a boot for a calf injury
    David J. Chao, MD@ProFootballDoc
    Pay attention to how #KevinDurant right calf contracts violently. Beleive it or not, the strength of the gasteocnemius muscle contracting so quickly/forcefully is what tears the Achilles tendon.

https://www.12up.com/posts/video-kev...g-01dd3b6ygfhs

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I hope the liberal cuck's career is over!
    We already have one reigle on here, let's stick to sports

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Liberals are losers I got to admit it

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Liberals are losers I got to admit it
    So by definition you are a liberal

jjgold

Strong Republican

I would vote for Trump even if he committed murder

The Kraken

Strong Republican

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Strong Republican

I totally agree... when Dems were in office... Americans mind's were murdered every single day....

Long live Trump

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

delicate build, Yao Ming anatomy

it happens

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    he never should of tried to play today. This will be a recurring injury.
    Are you his fukking doctor?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4888

Hope he will be fine . Great player

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think he'll be fine, he doesn't on his ability to play above the rim, he uses more of his shooting and skill, he's not a guy that needs to be able to dunk over people to be effective.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I think he'll be fine, he doesn't on his ability to play above the rim, he uses more of his shooting and skill, he's not a guy that needs to be able to dunk over people to be effective.
    look at KOBE, dude was relying on his shooting mainly near the end of his career, and look at how he was after the injury? KD will never be the same ever again, dont fool yourself.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    look at KOBE, dude was relying on his shooting mainly near the end of his career, and look at how he was after the injury? KD will never be the same ever again, dont fool yourself.
    Its not a fair comparison because Kobe was much older when he tore his ACL, and Kobe came into the league at age 18, he'd played far more games as well. Durant is also a much better shooter.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Its not a fair comparison because Kobe was much older when he tore his ACL, and Kobe came into the league at age 18, he'd played far more games as well. Durant is also a much better shooter.
    He will be a star no doubt, Im saying he will not be the KEVIN DURANT we are accustomed to, no way. Achilles is the toughest injury to recover from in Basketball, and nobody ever recovered from it and be their former self. KD is already over 30 years old, and sure hes a much better shooter than Kobe, thats why he will still be a star, but he will lose the lateral quickness and explosiveness and some other stuff that will make him KEVIN DURANT. sorry to say but his best days are behind him, and i blame this on WARRIORS organization and Kevin himself for succumbing to peer pressure.

jjgold

He will never be the same

not an impact player anymore

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

KD said they would win Game 6 but no mention of game 7. I think deep down he wants GS to lose in 7.

Pr0ph3t
    Pr0ph3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    KD said they would win Game 6 but no mention of game 7. I think deep down he wants GS to lose in 7.

Ditto...

The Kraken

He relies on his ability to penetrate and elevate to create his shot. Hopefully he can be the exception to the rule

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He relies on his ability to penetrate and elevate to create his shot. Hopefully he can be the exception to the rule
    Penetrate baby penetrate !!

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post

You're reading into it too much. U can't say game 6 and game 7. U take it one game at a time. If they win game 6 he'll say he wants them to win game 7.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

His first step off the dribble was one of the best in the league and never talked about. Rly hope he makes a full recovery, best scorer in the league since Kareem

JORDANISTHEGOAT
    JORDANISTHEGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    What makes you think this is an Achilles? He would not have been walking! There most be a torn calf muscle that will need surgery to help knit it back together.
    who gave you your medical degree lmfao .

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18961

His Achilles must must have been paper thin and hanging by a thread? He didn't even do much but step. I wonder why a mri cannot see the shape an Achilles is in?

jjgold

He’s damaged goods now man he’ll still score 20 a game and have some impact but not dominate

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Wonder if KD could or would take legal action against the Warriors and/or the doctors. I'd think he'd have a very strong case that they put him in a position to end his career. It was a win or go home game and he's magically ready to play suddenly, happened very early in the game to the same leg that was injured, everybody is expecting him to leave GS after the series. Not saying it'll happen, but I wouldn't be surprised.
    Might be happening...

https://sportslawinsider.com/the-imp...talking-about/

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

He’s damaged goods now man he’ll still score 20 a game and have some impact but not dominate
    Biggest part of his game is shooting, not like he one those guys that lives attacking the rim. I think he be fine.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    His Achilles must must have been paper thin and hanging by a thread? He didn't even do much but step. I wonder why a mri cannot see the shape an Achilles is in?
    Who says they didn’t see it? If I was the warriors I’d have sent his gimp ass out there too! They prob figured he was leaving anyways, why not use him up on his way out the door? These teams have never given a shit about the players!! Unless they under a long team controlled contract of course. You think they would have sent him out there had this been second year of a 7 year contract? I don’t.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    i think if they sign him to supermax and trade him where he wants it will relieve a lot of bad blood. he will sign for over 220 million for 5 years and it's his last shot at a big deal. he wants to play basketball and if he comes back as a premiere all star it would be hard to win that lawsuit. if he doesn't, it is a good backup option. but seeing he still got a max deal it would be hard to prove any hindrance.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i think if they sign him to supermax and trade him where he wants it will relieve a lot of bad blood. he will sign for over 220 million for 5 years and it's his last shot at a big deal. he wants to play basketball and if he comes back as a premiere all star it would be hard to win that lawsuit. if he doesn't, it is a good backup option. but seeing he still got a max deal it would be hard to prove any hindrance.
    Seriously what the fukkin point in suing anyways? Dude has more money than anyone needs!!

Not to mention he coulda been smart like kwahi and not trusted team doctors. Bet your ass if I was in these guys shoes I would be getting a second independent opinion, no fukkin chance id risk my career on the advice of a dr that has the teams best interest at heart, not yours!!

First 123