CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

No chance you have 8k on this unless you enjoy donating money. KD unlikely plays not sure where you saw he is returning. Because Joe Lacob spouted off with Stephen A? Love to see this ticket.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 959

Quote Originally Posted by yoderlw View Post
    With Klay, GS split at Tor. Why wouldn’t they have a great chance to win with him at home?
    the raptord have only played 11 qtrs gs has played 12

gs has won 2 quarters in this series?
    Last edited by biggie12; 06-06-19 at 06:11 PM.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Goat faken clown show Every year same thing.

SBR please make this thread sticky!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Goatee do not do it

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

lines moving , gl

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    This is an opportunity I’ve been waiting for for years. Tonight’s result was a bit expected with Thompson out. Now that I know him and KD are good to go, this is the biggest lock of my career. Raptors struggled tonight against a d league team. Cousins and green played awful, and they double teamed curry and he still dropped 50. Jerebko played like 20 minutes, enough said. This series is over. I’m 100% confident in this bet and I recommend you all follow me. I’m assuming it be a pk or close to it. Whatever the line is:

$8,000 on golden state to win it all. I dare anyone to fade me.
    You forgot to diss Toronto's D-League coach. What's up with that, you are off your game.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    No chance you have 8k on this unless you enjoy donating money. KD unlikely plays not sure where you saw he is returning. Because Joe Lacob spouted off with Stephen A? Love to see this ticket.
    A) Pretty sure Stephen A doesn't bet. He's far too smart for that.

I like how everyone thinks Toronto is a superteam lol. They had 2 all stars this year and we all know that Lowry wasn't really an all star. So really they have one all star. Siakam is not an all star, he averaged 17 ppg this year. That's not an all star. Gasol is not an all star. He's 34 years old and is a big man. Lowry scored like 5 points last game cause he's a flopper who is only good for taking charges at this stage in his career.
    Toronto is gonna fool everyone so hard. The whole world is on Toronto to win this series. Once the Warriors win a game, and Durant is back, and Boogie is healthy, and Toronto realizes that defense doesn't win championships, offense does, they're gonna fold up shop. They're gonna pass the ball to Leonard when they start going down 15 in these games, and he's gonna have a couple off games because he's guarded by Klay and Andre and Durant, and he's just not gonna be able to carry them, and then guys like Lowry and Gasol will go back do doing what they do best -- folding up shop.
    B) So by betting Golden State now you are obviously seeing Game 4 as the one where one of these 15+ point leads transpires? Lowry just had his 'all star' game, he's scoring 9 points per game the rest of the series, obviously. Siakam and Green about to regress (and so will every Raptor, they can't have every player with 50% or higher FG% again can they?) Wouldn't it be nice for Curry - and Clay for that matter - to be able to not play 40 minutes each and take a breather?

C) Let me put you on the spot and ask you this: which of these two GSW bigs is a bigger liability in Game 4 and series going forward (assume no KD, and Klay plays):

Bogut (22 minutes 6 points GM3) or
    Boogie (19 minutes 4 points)

You couldn't possibly miss the fact these two were a total sieve on defense and were made look silly time after time not just by Siakam but by Gasol as well.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Your biggest opportunity in years is betting on a player who hasn’t played in a month, another player with a hamstring injury and the starting center out?
    Are you surprised? It is a win win for goater. If it somehow hits he will bump it for months claiming he knows everything about the game. If it loses he will just never respond in this thread again like he has done for years. Even if posters bump it while he is commenting in other threads and it is right in his face.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

terrible bet.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Could have gotten Warriors +125 at minimum yet takes +100 🤔

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 593

It moved against him $0.25 in the last 24 hours. Medical report came in?

Fri 6/7 1201 Golden State Warriors (Series) +110
    9:05PM 1202 Toronto Raptors (Series) -120

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post

Really confused why you decided to bet this now when Durant was just ruled out for Game 4.
    dont need durant just a healthy klay
    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    everyone thinks klay coming back will be the savior.
    he's the missing ingredient yes
    Quote Originally Posted by yoderlw View Post
    With Klay, GS split at Tor. Why wouldn’t they have a great chance to win with him at home?
    exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post

the raptord have only played 11 qtrs gs has played 12

gs has won 2 quarters in this series?
    raptards, love it

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Klay might reinjure his hammy more under intense game conditions

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by pabonaparte View Post
    It moved against him $0.25 in the last 24 hours. Medical report came in?

Fri 6/7 1201 Golden State Warriors (Series) +110
    9:05PM 1202 Toronto Raptors (Series) -120
    i saw 5dimes last night and it was -130 raptors.

can someone confirm line right now? my devices are charging and shut down LOL

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Klay might reinjure his hammy more under intense game conditions
    Yeah only people that never played ball or any sport could think that he is going to be 100%.. he can pull it in the first sprint..I mean he injured it on the jump shot.. no way he is going to be same player...regardless he will be a boost for warriors..

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Probably the dumbest thread i Have seen in awhile. Toronto wins this series in 6 or less

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

It is -125 on Raptors at 5 Dimes now.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3374

Gasol not an all star anymore. But great defender

jtoler

up 2-1 and dubs all banged up and the boys of o' canada are only a small fav lol #nofaithinthemraps

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    up 2-1 and dubs all banged up and the boys of o' canada are only a small fav lol #nofaithinthemraps
    as others have pointed out, this nearly mimics 2004 to a tee. Lakers were huge faves to win the series vs the pistons and most or all games they were favored because they had shaq, kobe, karl malone, etc, but they were a little banged up and also playing a great defensive team detroit and the raptors play great D also.

pistons ran them out in 5 games and it would have been a sweep if not for buzzer beating heroics by Kobe.

right after the series, phil jackson resigned.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

air bet

this guy can't even pay back a betpoint loan

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    as others have pointed out, this nearly mimics 2004 to a tee. Lakers were huge faves to win the series vs the pistons and most or all games they were favored because they had shaq, kobe, karl malone, etc, but they were a little banged up and also playing a great defensive team detroit and the raptors play great D also.

pistons ran them out in 5 games and it would have been a sweep if not for buzzer beating heroics by Kobe.

I see the same thing happening I see raps winning it but will root against it

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31712

dont need durant just a healthy klay
    how can you be sure klay is healthy and/or won't re-injure his hamstring?

but anyway, the point was why bet right after the news when you can at least wait for the market to settle a bit and get a better price.

jtoler

how can you be sure klay is healthy and/or won't re-injure his hamstring?

but anyway, the point was why bet right after the news when you can at least wait for the market to settle a bit and get a better price.
    klay's a spot shooter all he needs is a microsecond to do what he does just catch short jump and a flick of the wrist its one of the most beautifulest things youll ever see in this lifetime

asiagambler

klay's a spot shooter all he needs is a microsecond to do what he does just catch short jump and a flick of the wrist its one of the most beautifulest things youll ever see in this lifetime
    no that's not all. also a lot of running around, getting open, fighting through screen.s

jtoler

no that's not all. also a lot of running around, getting open, fighting through screen.s
    the leg is fine man klay wont miss a beat and hardly any shots for that matter what are u worried about

asiagambler

the leg is fine man klay wont miss a beat and hardly any shots for that matter what are u worried about
    how do you know?

asiagambler

Anyway, you seem intent on arguing about something that wasn't even the point of my original post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

how do you know?
    He doesn't. He hates the raptors. He has been losing fading them last two rounds
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: asiagambler, and homie1975

312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Durant is not returning...

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He doesn't. He hates the raptors. He has been losing fading them last two rounds
    one loss in bucks series one loss in this series dont hate the raps just they need to bang on the door before entering this is the year for banging they can try to enter after this year

homie1975

Toler you have lost your mind, Brother. unbelievable.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

good luck Goat

i went with warriors tt over 105 (-170)

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

This is an opportunity I’ve been waiting for for years. Tonight’s result was a bit expected with Thompson out. Now that I know him and KD are good to go, this is the biggest lock of my career. Raptors struggled tonight against a d league team. Cousins and green played awful, and they double teamed curry and he still dropped 50. Jerebko played like 20 minutes, enough said. This series is over. I’m 100% confident in this bet and I recommend you all follow me. I’m assuming it be a pk or close to it. Whatever the line is:

$8,000 on golden state to win it all. I dare anyone to fade me.
    Biggest bet... what was your 2nd and 3rd biggest?

First 123456 ... Last