CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I'm aware of what its at now. Yes I was going by pinnacle. What book do you go by?

Sharpest books

Pinnacle
    Heritage
    BOL

The rest clueless
    Would say

Pinnacle
    BetCris

rest

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Klay better not play if GS wants to win the series. My wife has a masters in Athletic training... even a mild strain should have 1.5 weeks rest and stretching at all puts u at risk for further injury... that means he has to warm up cold turkey. And his game is predicated on running around screens and the D that worked for warriors in game 2 was Klay on Kawaii.

I know what GS can do, but I don’t think Boogie, Curry, and Green can win this.. the key to Curry success has been keeping the corners honest with Klay and KD. Nobody is gonna be in those corners tonight. I think they make Cook, Iguodala, and McKinnie beat them.

I would guess, when Klay gave his press conference last night, he said “I can’t see me not playing” because they said unless you have a miracle 24 hrs, you aren’t playing.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    Klay better not play if GS wants to win the series. My wife has a masters in Athletic training... even a mild strain should have 1.5 weeks rest and stretching at all puts u at risk for further injury... that means he has to warm up cold turkey. And his game is predicated on running around screens and the D that worked for warriors in game 2 was Klay on Kawaii.

I know what GS can do, but I don’t think Boogie, Curry, and Green can win this.. the key to Curry success has been keeping the corners honest with Klay and KD. Nobody is gonna be in those corners tonight. I think they make Cook, Iguodala, and McKinnie beat them.

I would guess, when Klay gave his press conference last night, he said “I can’t see me not playing” because they said unless you have a miracle 24 hrs, you aren’t playing.
    No offense to your wife but without actually being present to diagnose him there no way she can accurately asses it. Hell even then it hard to say cause everyone body is different when it comes to injuries, healing process, and pain tolerance.,

I think craptors been getting way too much respect from ppl but even I’m not sure I’m willing to say dubs can win without clay. I was way more confident in saying they didn’t need Durant.

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No offense to your wife but without actually being present to diagnose him there no way she can accurately asses it. Hell even then it hard to say cause everyone body is different when it comes to injuries, healing process, and pain tolerance.,

I think craptors been getting way too much respect from ppl but even I’m not sure I’m willing to say dubs can win without clay. I was way more confident in saying they didn’t need Durant.
    Yeah absolutely different to be there... but her diagnosis hinges on that being the correct injury. She said based on how he fell and how he limped off, if it’s a sprain, you can not stretch it without risking further injury so that still means no warm up stretching. If it was sprained. And anyone can google a sprain is a 10 day minimum, but I know these guys have the ultimate doctors. But it’s only 2.5 days.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Timmah2483 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Yeah absolutely different to be there... but her diagnosis hinges on that being the correct injury. She said based on how he fell and how he limped off, if it’s a sprain, you can not stretch it without risking further injury so that still means no warm up stretching. If it was sprained. And anyone can google a sprain is a 10 day minimum, but I know these guys have the ultimate doctors. But it’s only 2.5 days.
    It has pretty much gotten me off this game at least. The whole time I was screaming dubs didn’t need Durant I did mention the one problem w him being out was I didn’t think they could afford another key injury. I still don’t buy that Toronto will beat curry lead dubs but I no longer am confident if Clay is really hurt.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 218

Thompson was able to get some shots up during Tuesday's light practice, but he didn't do much beyond that and didn't appear to be all that mobile. Amazingly, he's never missed a playoff game in his career, but a hamstring strain isn't really something you can play through. Klay said he expects to be a game-time call tomorrow night, but acknowledged that if there's any pain, it'll be a "no-go." Stay tuned.

SOURCE:*Nick Friedell on Twitter

Jun 4, 2019, 3:46 PM ET

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Thompson was able to get some shots up during Tuesday's light practice, but he didn't do much beyond that and didn't appear to be all that mobile. Amazingly, he's never missed a playoff game in his career, but a hamstring strain isn't really something you can play through. Klay said he expects to be a game-time call tomorrow night, but acknowledged that if there's any pain, it'll be a "no-go." Stay tuned.

SOURCE:*Nick Friedell on Twitter

Jun 4, 2019, 3:46 PM ET
    What is “amazing” about him never missing a playoff game? I feel like there a really long list of stars in the same boat.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 218

What is “amazing” about him never missing a playoff game? I feel like there a really long list of stars in the same boat.
    Yeah its common sense. If your healthy your playing... if your not then your not lol

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

if there's any pain, it'll be a "no-go."

seriously? this is the Finals.

PP had to be carried off in a wheelchair.
    and he still came back.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Any thoughts on Siakam under 25 pts and reb? I’m liking it a lot. Different player on the road. And if Klay doesn’t play, GS is going to play bigger to negate some of Siakam Rebounds

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    Any thoughts on Siakam under 25 pts and reb? I’m liking it a lot. Different player on the road. And if Klay doesn’t play, GS is going to play bigger to negate some of Siakam Rebounds
    There has been talk about Raptors going small with siakam at center.. that’s a fast paced offense, they don’t have bigs to keep up with that. They don’t have smalls without Klay

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

and he still came back.
    Gtfoh you freaking homer. that PP wheelchair act was only rivaled by another Boston bitch boy as one of most pathetic attention whoring moments in sports!! Care to guess who/what I’m referring too?? Hint: it involved ketchup and a sock!!

If it just a matter of pain tolerance of course you play, but if i got 3 rings and mouths to feed im not risking doing long term damage.

Timmah2483

and he still came back.
    Lol! Pierce thought it was major and they told him it wasn’t a risk for further injury... that’s why he came back.

If Klay has pain, it could result in no more playing until 2020.

It’s never as simple as just tough it up. Risk/reward factors.

2daBank

Lol! Pierce thought it was major and they told him it wasn’t a risk for further injury... that’s why he came back.

If Klay has pain, it could result in no more playing until 2020.

It’s never as simple as just tough it up. Risk/reward factors.
    As I mentioned in post above, te fact PP demanded a wheelchair was the complete opposite of toughness. Mfin drama queen!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

NHL players much tougher

Timmah2483

Warriors want Klay to sit.

-ESPN sources report

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    NHL players much tougher
    Nhl the only true physical man sport we have left!!

Timmah2483

Nhl the only true physical man sport we have left!!
    MMA is still out there. There is a very small list of sports that allow concussions on the regular. I assume that’s what we mean be tough.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

There has been talk about Raptors going small with siakam at center.. that’s a fast paced offense, they don’t have bigs to keep up with that. They don’t have smalls without Klay
    Cousins will drop 30 on Siakam. That's laughable. Basically a dwarf compared to boogie.

As far as Klay, the only reason he wouldn't play is if he's gonna hurt his team. If he's at risk for further injury, who gives a shit. It's the finals. Suck it up and get surgery in the summer if you need to. I played on many sprained ankles in my career that required 2 weeks of rest. If he sits out, Warriors are gonna need a huge performance from Curry Green and Boogie.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 959

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    been making a killing fading this guy. told me before game 2 to bet gsw if i like burning money. called him odd and he said call me odd when the game is final. well....time to fade ya again oddball.
    ok tough guy

2daBank

MMA is still out there. There is a very small list of sports that allow concussions on the regular. I assume that’s what we mean be tough.
    Not really. I have no problem w leagues trying to protect players from head trauma as we now know what misery that can lead to down the road, I don’t wish that on anyone.

Nba used to be a physical mans game but sadly just like the nfl they have legislated that part of the game out in favor of offense cause that what most morons want.

Not big on mma, I’m a boxing guy but that sport basically dead: I’m into punching not dry humping,

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 959

gonna be a good one tonight. klay or not raps are gonna hang

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Cousins will drop 30 on Siakam. That's laughable. Basically a dwarf compared to boogie.

As far as Klay, the only reason he wouldn't play is if he's gonna hurt his team. If he's at risk for further injury, who gives a shit. It's the finals. Suck it up and get surgery in the summer if you need to. I played on many sprained ankles in my career that required 2 weeks of rest. If he sits out, Warriors are gonna need a huge performance from Curry Green and Boogie.
    That is laughable. Cousins hasn’t played 30minutes but he will run with siakam and put up 30.

As for the rest. I’ll sure ur high school praised ankle is equal to this. I mean he isn’t in a contract year, and I’m sure you two play with the same intensity LoL

2daBank

That part about “who cares about further risk” is fukkin stupid bro. They have 3 rings, and honesty even if I had 0 there no fukkin chance I would risk my future earning power for something that ultimately don’t mean shit!!! And this coming from one the most competitive, all about toughness mfers you know!!! End of day you have to be retarded to risk you and your families future earnings for a ring.

Goat Milk

That is laughable. Cousins hasn’t played 30minutes but he will run with siakam and put up 30.

As for the rest. I’ll sure ur high school praised ankle is equal to this. I mean he isn’t in a contract year, and I’m sure you two play with the same intensity LoL
    Siakam blows dude. You even mentioning Siakam in the same sentence as the USA starting center is what's laughable. Cousins will eat Siakam's lunch.

Goat Milk

That part about “who cares about further risk” is fukkin stupid bro. They have 3 rings, and honesty even if I had 0 there no fukkin chance I would risk my future earning power for something that ultimately don’t mean shit!!! And this coming from one the most competitive, all about toughness mfers you know!!! End of day you have to be retarded to risk you and your families future earnings for a ring.
    Klay is gonna get the same money either way. Guys get clean up procedures in the summer all the time.

Timmah2483

Not really. I have no problem w leagues trying to protect players from head trauma as we now know what misery that can lead to down the road, I don’t wish that on anyone.

Nba used to be a physical mans game but sadly just like the nfl they have legislated that part of the game out in favor of offense cause that what most morons want.

Not big on mma, I’m a boxing guy but that sport basically dead: I’m into punching not dry humping,
    I agree... not a fan.

I don’t really think nba has ever been tough. Everyone is extremely skinny. Even the 90’s fights weren’t that impressive. Last good mba fight was Ward’s lick on Kobe

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

If the Warriors win this game without Klay
    it really is over for the Raptors.

I don't think they can. And Looney will be missed also.

I do have Curry over 4.5 tre because he will be lobbing up all night
    and jumping into players next to him while he does so

Timmah2483

Siakam blows dude. You even mentioning Siakam in the same sentence as the USA starting center is what's laughable. Cousins will eat Siakam's lunch.
    Lots of stuff is laughable to you. You either have a bad vocabulary or you haven’t been betting long. Siakams 32 was laughable, Giannas being shut down was laughable. Lebrons Heat losing two NBA Finals was laughable. Ray Allen’s game winner was laughable. This stuff happens all the time. Cousins hasn’t played like a USA center in 2 years. And game 3 from his 2nd injury in a year... he is gonna dominate.. okay.

2daBank

I agree... not a fan.

I don’t really think nba has ever been tough. Everyone is extremely skinny. Even the 90’s fights weren’t that impressive. Last good mba fight was Ward’s lick on Kobe
    I think you misunderstanding what I mean by it. Not sayin nba players were ever scaring anyone in a fight, just that the sport used to have a level of physicality I appreciated that no longer there. I was a pretty solid player in my day despite my lack of the genetic gifts it requires to be great at (jumping ability and I’m only 6’1) but I could hold my own with taller guys down low with my strength and understanding of positioning and also compete w quicker guys outside thanks to hand checking. I’d be useless with the way the game called today, prob foul out in about 9 minutes!! Lol

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Either Klay is out or he will play half injured, Toronto going to play curry like giannis

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

If the Warriors win this game without Klay
    it really is over for the Raptors.

I don't think they can. And Looney will be missed also.

I do have Curry over 4.5 tre because he will be lobbing up all night
    and jumping into players next to him while he does so
    What's that have to do with collecting rebounds??

2daBank

Klay is gonna get the same money either way. Guys get clean up procedures in the summer all the time.
    Bro, we not doctors. I havnt even followed wtf is wrong w him. I’m simply saying if playing could risk his future it would be beyond stupid to do so. That is all.,

Goat Milk

Lots of stuff is laughable to you. You either have a bad vocabulary or you haven’t been betting long. Siakams 32 was laughable, Giannas being shut down was laughable. Lebrons Heat losing two NBA Finals was laughable. Ray Allen’s game winner was laughable. This stuff happens all the time. Cousins hasn’t played like a USA center in 2 years. And game 3 from his 2nd injury in a year... he is gonna dominate.. okay.
    I started gambling in 5th grade and been on this degenerate site since you have Timmah. You are free to your opinion, but I've been touting Cousins as the player who will make the biggest impact this finals, and I love the fact that I am alone in my assumption. Check in here after the game when he eats these bigs on Toronto.

First 12345 Last