MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Stanimal vs Fed

This feels like last time they met at the french, fed hot fav and Stan drops him like it's hot. Fed can chuck a stinker out of nowhere and I think it's better Stan has been battle tested while fed no close matches Stan first set@2.50 ml@3.30 +1.5 set@2.15

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stan rarely has ever been fed

He is psyched out

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

fed last loss to Stan at the French Open 4 years ago.

However, Stan coming off 5 hour match and Fed has barely broken a sweat and hasn't dropped a set in 4 matches.

Fed wins

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Im kind of sure Stan is where he wanted to be and he's ready

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Stan might take 1 set,thats all for him.

jjgold

1 set tops

Put 5k on fed

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    fed last loss to Stan at the French Open 4 years ago.

However, Stan coming off 5 hour match and Fed has barely broken a sweat and hasn't dropped a set in 4 matches.

Fed wins
    Fed -1.5 sets (-139)

don't see Stan making it to 5 either.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough to back Wawrinka off the tough last match but Federer hasn't been tested at all and he's never been great on clay.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Tough to back Wawrinka off the tough last match but Federer hasn't been tested at all and he's never been great on clay.
    Marina you know nothing about tennis man, Fed has 11 clay titles, 1 French and 4 other Final French Open appearances
    Ranked 2nd on clay for 11 years

yeh he is no good

lol I just owned you man

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Marina you know nothing about tennis man, Fed has 11 clay titles, 1 French and 4 other Final French Open appearances
    Ranked 2nd on clay for 11 years

yeh he is no good

lol I just owned you man
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care Federer has 1 French Open title in 20 years - he has far more on grass and the hard court. There's a reason he hasn't played during the French open the last several years.

Federer's style is much better on grass and the hard court - he's similar to Sampras who also struggled on caly

thomorino

Not that I care I said Federer hasn't been great on clay -I didn't say he's not good.

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Wawrinkas only chance vs Fed is on clay. We have to see how tired Wawrinka is. Live wager for me

jjgold

should be decent match

Marina lets meet man

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    1 set tops

Put 5k on fed
    u wish u had 5k baldy

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

If Stan didn’t have a grueling 5 hour match I’d like his chances. But I don’t know how much he will have in the tank tomorrow. Federer meanwhile hasn’t lost a set yet so he’s fresh as can be. Plus he’ll have the crowd behind him. I’ll take Fed in 4.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15343

Stan to bend over for the legend one more time
    Fed in 3, 4 if he gifts his friend a tiebreak

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care Federer has 1 French Open title in 20 years - he has far more on grass and the hard court. There's a reason he hasn't played during the French open the last several years.

Federer's style is much better on grass and the hard court - he's similar to Sampras who also struggled on caly
    I think this match will be a battle.

But what you said is inaccurate, because Federer was the second best clay court player in the world for about 8 years. You know how many french open finals he lost to Rafa?

MiDNiTe

People are looking at Stan and fed h2h and thinking he's feds bitch, their h2h doesn't really matter Stan was joker's,rafa and feds pigeon then he became stanimal late in his career and beat all 3 in Gs matches. Fed @1.35 is crazy the gut has met nobody so far

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

This wont be even close. Stan will be pounded today and only because of that 5 hour match he had.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    People are looking at Stan and fed h2h and thinking he's feds bitch, their h2h doesn't really matter Stan was joker's,rafa and feds pigeon then he became stanimal late in his career and beat all 3 in Gs matches. Fed @1.35 is crazy the gut has met nobody so far
    I’m sure you know and follow tennis way more than me, no chance I’ll try and debate some the points you make but the last argument I’ve seen used a few times I don’t get.

Why does it matter that fed has had a easy draw? At his age isn’t it better he hasn’t had to spend energy yet? The fact Stan has beaten better players this week doesn’t make him the better player. This Feels like when ppl who talk about how easy the pats have it as a reason to be against them.

Are you saying fed gonna be thrown off by a good opponent? Isn’t it fair to assume he understands and is prepared for exactly what he up against here? Not like he new to this then I could see your point.

Just curious cause I’m a tennis square who only bets slams and only bets the big dogs and I havnt watched any tennis this year but I do wanna unload on fed this morning!! Lol

burtonrider726
    burtonrider726's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6656

Watching fed, he’s having a harder time with consistently playing at his high level. He will randomly disappear in big matches or can’t get over humps. My concern is if he loses first set and starts getting shaky like when he played Tsistpas at the Aussie. Stan will capitalize on that.

However I can see the opposite and Fed coming out and just blowing out Stan, tired or not. Tough match to bet in my opinion. I’d take the spread over the money line and keep it to a smaller wager.

Anyway BOL

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m sure you know and follow tennis way more than me, no chance I’ll try and debate some the points you make but the last argument I’ve seen used a few times I don’t get.

Why does it matter that fed has had a easy draw? At his age isn’t it better he hasn’t had to spend energy yet? The fact Stan has beaten better players this week doesn’t make him the better player. This Feels like when ppl who talk about how easy the pats have it as a reason to be against them.

Are you saying fed gonna be thrown off by a good opponent? Isn’t it fair to assume he understands and is prepared for exactly what he up against here? Not like he new to this then I could see your point.

Just curious cause I’m a tennis square who only bets slams and only bets the big dogs and I havnt watched any tennis this year but I do wanna unload on fed this morning!! Lol
    U want some tough matches like Rafa said when he lost to joker he didnt have enough tough matches and u need a few tough games so u can respond to the pressure like big aces or winners on BPs etc u play nobody and then play joker is fed going to break in high pressure situations
    Last edited by MiDNiTe; 06-04-19 at 03:11 AM.

MiDNiTe

I also think Sloane is a good bet she was fantastic against mugs thought mugs would win that but Sloane started slow but then easily beat her looks like Sloane vs halep

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Why are you guys even debatinf this? Pound OVER and count your money.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Got a feeling I’m going down here. Probably should have laid off.

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

I'm hoping that Stanislas has made use of Elite Sport Science to recover from the last round. Fed has had it way too easy so far.

jjgold

Fed has made it easy because he is playing real well

Do not last tourney he did not lose either just pulled out

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I'm seeing now the conditions are going to be windy....

To me that has to favor Federer. His serve is more reliable and he makes less mistakes.

If Wawrinka is focused, he can push Federer around. But it's tough to say with the weather.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

here we go, let's go fed

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I'm seeing now the conditions are going to be windy....

To me that has to favor Federer. His serve is more reliable and he makes less mistakes.

If Wawrinka is focused, he can push Federer around. But it's tough to say with the weather.
    no wind favors a power player much more, Stan can hit through the wind

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

MiDNiTe

Fed playing better but Stan in front looks like TB coming up who's going to be the clutch one

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Federer is the most skilled player of all time this should not be a suprise.

MiDNiTe

What a huge first set this is if Stan can steal it feds mind will be second guessing

1234 Last