Betpoints: 100

going up

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15403

Raptors in 5

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the line likely goes up to 3 - Igoudala's injury is critical with Durant already likely out for game 2.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I'm taking dubs
    Why? What's going to change? Siakam won't do what he did tonight but Leonard will. State needs Durant. I'm not sure why most people don't see that.
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

These Dinosaurs can hang.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 159

Don't get carried away w raps

Dubs will even it

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Warriors opened at -1

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Iguodala seems to be injured. If he can’t play then the warriors are super thin.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Why? What's going to change? Siakam won't do what he did tonight but Leonard will. State needs Durant. I'm not sure why most people don't see that.
    I don't think they need Durant at home but if Igoudala is out or limited they need him on the road - Igoudala hasn't been able to shoot for nearly a month now.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Warriors don’t need Durant to win a game, they need him to win a series. There’s a difference. When Durant comes back, this series is finished. Everyone knows Durant is the best player in the world. It’s absolutely ridiculous that ppl actually think the raptors can win games that Durant plays. They will literally win zero games that he and cousins both play healthy.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Warriors don’t need Durant to win a game, they need him to win a series. There’s a difference. When Durant comes back, this series is finished. Everyone knows Durant is the best player in the world. It’s absolutely ridiculous that ppl actually think the raptors can win games that Durant plays. They will literally win zero games that he and cousins both play healthy.
    Well cousins hardly did anything

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Uhh the Clippers and rockets both won 2 games where Durant played

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

dubs 1st half might sound good raps mean business but there will be some give and theyll have to adjust to whatever adjustments state will have made between now and sunday
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave jtoler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

Then you're basically rolling the dice more on KD's availability than the series itself, and despite your optimism, the facts made public don't bode well for someone hanging their hat on a healthy return by Kevin Durant.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Then you're basically rolling the dice more on KD's availability than the series itself, and despite your optimism, the facts made public don't bode well for someone hanging their hat on a healthy return by Kevin Durant.
    Yup. Calf strain is 6 weeks recovery. Then practice. Then play. That's next season

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

warriors -151 for the series now down from -280 what have the raps done but what they were supposed to do

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Steve Kerr said they wouldn't play Durant until he had practiced first, and he said there was virtually no chance he practices tomorrow or Saturday.

I think the Warriors are done unless Curry and Thompson get on fire for Game 2.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Betonline had-1 went to 1.5 right away
    People don't realize one game does not skew the overall probability of next game unless major injuries occur / players return. Probability is based on several seasons of play with a higher value associated to the recent season.

That is why you will often see the same line between games. Implied odds without juice gave Toronto a 52.4% of winning game 1. 52/100 games played Toronto is predicted to win. It is all a variance game. NBA is one of the sharpest sports due to the high # of possessions per game, reducing said variance. Next game, there will be similar probabilities. One series is not going to define who is "sharp", only who got "lucky" and on the right side of variance.

So many people forget this. They view games as 0 or 1 because that is how bets are graded but it is so much more than just that.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Uhh the Clippers and rockets both won 2 games where Durant played
    Cousins didn’t play. And the rockets are better than the raptors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Because I know athletes and I know Durant will be back. Guys like that are wired different. This isn’t some normal citizen who hurts his calf and his doctor is like “yeah! That’ll be six weeks!” No bro. If there’s a risk for reinjiry, Durant doesn’t give two shits. He’ll just get surgery if it ducks up. Big deal. That’s the mentality I understand that most of these nerds on espn don’t get. That’s how I know for a fact he’s coming back. And if he hurts it, he hurts it. Warriors could be fukked. But if not, and he’s 80 percent, raptors are finished.

thomorino

Yup. Calf strain is 6 weeks recovery. Then practice. Then play. That's next season
    Calf Strain is 3-6 weeks and Durant can play even if he's not 100%, I think its likely we''ll see him at some point in the series

lakerboy

[QUOTE=Goat Milk;28666764]Cousins didn’t play. And the rockets are better than the raptors.

Rockets are better then raptors? Bro get some sleep.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

The Raptors are far better than the Rockets. Rockets play no defense at all. Raptors are one of the top defensive teams in the league. They got 3 of the best defenders all on one team (Kawhi, Gasol, and Siakam).

Have no clue why Goat thinks Cousins actually helps the Warriors. He's garbage on their team. IMO, he makes them worse because he can't guard Gasol on defense, and on offense you'd rather have Klay or Steph shooting than giving the ball to Cousins for ISO post up ball. Completely wrecks the Warriors offense when he's in.

Goat Milk

Rockets are better then raptors? Bro get some sleep.
    Nighty night. The fact that people are starting to say Marc Gasol is better than Demarcus Cousins is my signal to return here next week.

Marc Gasol is being left wide open for a reason. Because he sucks ass. He's scared to shoot the ball. He's the most predictable player in this series. He's gonna get the ball...and pass it. And he'll take a shot if he's literally wide open. That's it. He'll never get you a bucket on his own. Cousins will abuse him, as he has for his entire career, when the time is right. Cousins is also the best passing big man in the world after Jokic.

Raptors needed a game 7 buzzer beater to get by a soft Philly team, and they barely handled the Bucks, basically trailing in every single game they played. Now they're suddenly an amazing team.

All you knee jerk reactors will get slapped back to reality in 2 weeks time.
    This raptors team is Philly Iverson in 2001. That's exactly the same team. Bunch of scrappers and one superstar. They won game 1 off sheer effort. I remember that series well.
    Night night.

Eddy Munny

Nighty night. The fact that people are starting to say Marc Gasol is better than Demarcus Cousins is my signal to return here next week.

Marc Gasol is being left wide open for a reason. Because he sucks ass. He's scared to shoot the ball. He's the most predictable player in this series. He's gonna get the ball...and pass it. And he'll take a shot if he's literally wide open. That's it. He'll never get you a bucket on his own. Cousins will abuse him, as he has for his entire career, when the time is right. Cousins is also the best passing big man in the world after Jokic.

Raptors needed a game 7 buzzer beater to get by a soft Philly team, and they barely handled the Bucks, basically trailing in every single game they played. Now they're suddenly an amazing team.

All you knee jerk reactors will get slapped back to reality in 2 weeks time.
    This raptors team is Philly Iverson in 2001. That's exactly the same team. Bunch of scrappers and one superstar. They won game 1 off sheer effort. I remember that series well.
    Night night.
    This post just screams BIAS in every possible way imaginable. You're not even trying to be objective.

We get it, you have a pretty big bet on the Dubs and you won't sleep easy until they win four more games.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

3 more games lets go !!!

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    People don't realize one game does not skew the overall probability of next game unless major injuries occur / players return. Probability is based on several seasons of play with a higher value associated to the recent season.

That is why you will often see the same line between games. Implied odds without juice gave Toronto a 52.4% of winning game 1. 52/100 games played Toronto is predicted to win. It is all a variance game. NBA is one of the sharpest sports due to the high # of possessions per game, reducing said variance. Next game, there will be similar probabilities. One series is not going to define who is "sharp", only who got "lucky" and on the right side of variance.

So many people forget this. They view games as 0 or 1 because that is how bets are graded but it is so much more than just that.
    I completely agree with your statement... but there was a decent injury in Iggy? Iggy is a great defender and not much else these days but now GS have to get his minutes off that bench, worth a point imo. I'm assuming he'll be out as should the books he didn't look comfortable at all.

Maybe it's Cousins getting some minutes under his belt? While he didn't really do anything I was watching him pretty close and he did some nice things and looked better than I was anticipating.

Looking forward to the game anyway, and how funny was that Green/Drake exchange at the end, farken Drake would get his nose caved in without the cameras around, such a clown!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Kerr is in trouble.... running out of players.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

goat loves looking at the names on the back of the jersey and little else

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Warriors win game 2, game 3, game 4, raptors win game 5, warriors close it out game 6. Save yourself some time and dont watch this is what will happen.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If Durant played they would of won by 10

His defense alone would of stopped a lot

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If Durant played they would of won by 10

His defense alone would of stopped a lot
    Well I told you they can't win without Durant.

lakerboy

At-2 heading to-2.5

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Laker you have been dialed in NBA and MLB

12 Last