lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Make no mistake the raptors will win the NBA championship

I know most of you will be on State. The reality is that the raptors are very good with the best player in the NBA playoffs. I totally agree the warriors have the pedigree and curry and Klay etc. The one thing that is most important to recognize is that Durant will not play. He is adamant to make State look bad. This is the series where State needs him and he won't show up. He isn't even around the team. This guy has a huge ego.

Now to the series

Tor is just simply the worst possible matchup for the warriors. Leonard is a monster that State has never faced in the finals. I know some people will mention James but kawhi is just different. James was predictable. Kawhi is clearly the best player in the league. Tor is a better team vs State that won't have Durant. The warriors got away winning with role guys vs junk like Portland but that won't happen in this round.

Tor in 6+1200(1*)

Tor in 7+600(3*)

Raptors series price+240(4.5*)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’m glad he won’t play cause I think you got it backwards here bro, dubs looking forward to proving they don’t need him!!

Not like I’m betting the series tho so won’t break my heart if you win. Just hope I can pick right games to play bigger!! Lol.

Gl buddy

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Warriors are 30-1 without Durant when Curry plays, Toronto depends heavily on Leonard, who isn't 100%, Igoudala is the best defensive player he will have faced in the playoffs by far. Anything can happen because of injuries but if Igoudala is healthy Curry and Thompson are better than Kawhi and Lowry, who can't be counted on every game. Toronto's bench is the only advantage they have and with multiple days between games that won't be as big of an advantage.

thomorino

Curry has never won a Finals MVP and Thompson just got snubbed from the all NBA teams, I think if no major injuries Warriors when in 5 or 6.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

I am just glad that Giannis fuk is gone. Tired of seeing 1 dribble from half court to the basket not called a travel.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m glad he won’t play cause I think you got it backwards here bro, dubs looking forward to proving they don’t need him!!

Not like I’m betting the series tho so won’t break my heart if you win. Just hope I can pick right games to play bigger!! Lol.

Gl buddy
    It's fine they are looking to prove it but they actually need him in THIS series.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I am just glad that Giannis fuk is gone. Tired of seeing 1 dribble from half court to the basket not called a travel.
    Only reason i would have loved for bucks to run thru craptors was that redic narrative was building that they could beat dubs. Dunno why the hell anyone thought that but I was salivating at the chance to pound dubs vs a team that was gonna try to beat them jacking treys!! Feel like Toronto the tougher opponent yet are bigger dogs than milw was gonna be!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Boogie coming back to put a hurting on old man river. I wish you luck cause you’re gonna need it.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It's fine they are looking to prove it but they actually need him in THIS series.
    I really don’t thinks they do. I never try to argue they better without him but I damn sure enjoy watching them more without and think it gives steph a chip, I know it gives draymond one, you can tell the way that dude playing he out to back up those words he had for kd back in reg season!! I think it be a good series but at this point my only position gonna be chasing dubs for the split in toronto.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Boogie coming back to put a hurting on old man river. I wish you luck cause you’re gonna need it.
    Bro thanks. You have been against Tor since the beginning . Is that true?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Stop it LB.. I hope you are right though!! ..

Would love to see the Warriors get punked in these finals.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Bro thanks. You have been against Tor since the beginning . Is that true?
    Not really. Didn’t have faith in Philly. I was on the Bucks though. No doubt. Just not big on this Toronto team. Don’t think their path has been hard, yet Philly took them to 7 and a buzzer beater that hit every inch of the rim. Then they baffled the Bucks with a gimmick D. Warriors are champions. A whole different animal. Not gonna throw anything at them that they haven’t already seen, and beat.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Not really. Didn’t have faith in Philly. I was on the Bucks though. No doubt. Just not big on this Toronto team. Don’t think they’re path has been hard yet Philly took them to 7 and a buzzer beater that hit every inch of the rim. Then they baffled the Bucks with a gimmick D. Warriors are champions. A whole different animal. Not gonna throw anything at them that they haven’t already seen, and beat.
    Philly has a insane amount of talent. Craptors beat better teams to get here than dubs did,,not that it matters. I think dubs are still the elite so I’m with ya but I do feel like you selling tor short.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

should have just donated that wasted $ to some needy kids or something

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Durant is adamant to make State look bad?

They are 28-1 without him

Fail

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

He’s from Toronto so this is no more a thread rooting on his hometown
    Points Awarded:

italianbandit gave goduke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

As The Score recently detailed, courtesy of FS1’s Nick Wright, the Warriors are 32-4 when Curry plays and Durant doesn’t. But on the other hand, the team has posted a 28-18 mark with Curry out of the lineup and Durant in – two records which equate to very different adjusted win totals.
    UPDATE: The Warriors are now 33-4 when Curry plays and Durant sits, following Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals.

I do agree that the DUBS need KD in this series because it will be very different than the prior 37 games when Steph was in but KD was out. this is just different.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

You need at least a super star and sidekick to win a championship Leonard the star but who's his robin

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Laker tremendous writeup

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

I agree with laker after thinking about it, they need durant here because it will be much harder to create shots in this series than it was against portland. I know the record and everything but this is a hungry team playing for the title, not some game in january. They swept portland, who they did matchup perfectly with, but they also trailed for more time than they lead in the series. I do think the homecourt will be huge here especially with the warriors having to start the series on the road with so much time off, way easier to shake rust at home. You can see the annoying pissant drake in draymond greens ear for 2 straight games easily getting under his skin go up and down the court with the dumb smile he always has trying to look like he has it together. the juice is right where people will buy it (about 3-1) on state too.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4888

I am going to play them too.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

they wont win but theyd have a better chance to win when durant comes back ball stops more when durant plays they are free flowing without him bucks shot only 31% from 3 if they hit a few more they win dubs wont shoot 31% and raps cant trade 3 pt buckets with them wonder if kawhi will guard curry he'll torch anyone else
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-27-19 at 07:22 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Git Lo gave jtoler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy

The funny thing is that people are hook line and sinker on the record with out Durant. Media has played it up huge. They mention it every second they can. That record is good but it's only 5-0. He got hurt in game 5 vs Houston. I don't care about the regular season. Beating Portland isn't some accomplishment. Tor plays incredible defense. They are deep and versatile. This is the best team State has ever faced in the finals. It will be a great series.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

I hope you are right, LB.
    Would think with 4-5 days rest/therapy Kahwi will be rested and healthy.
    Nobody is talking about the 22 games he sat for "load maintainance" now.
    Next year, the trend is going to grow.

If Steph tweeks his ankle or Green acts true to himself, the window could be open.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

raps beat dubs both times this season its time for some payback

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Hogtown will be unbearable if they win.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Good luck LB Have zero interest in this series so keep me posted.

Philly clearly best team in the east talent wise but you can’t win with a shit coach.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave USCPHILLYGUY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

The funny thing is that people are hook line and sinker on the record with out Durant. Media has played it up huge. They mention it every second they can. That record is good but it's only 5-0. He got hurt in game 5 vs Houston. I don't care about the regular season. Beating Portland isn't some accomplishment. Tor plays incredible defense. They are deep and versatile. This is the best team State has ever faced in the finals. It will be a great series.
    yeah, and gsw dont play defense....

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    yeah, and gsw dont play defense....
    They do but Portland and Houston didn't.

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

when was the last time Toronto won a championship in any sport? hahahah

thomorino

They aren't just 5-0 they are 30-1 the last 31 and the ball moves much better with Durant out, I don't think they're better with him out but they are still a great team. They won on the road against Houston with Durant out, and they controlled the game. Toronto's half court offense still struggles outside of Kawhi and the Warriors are very strong defensively. Toronto's season is also a success whether they win the title or not, this is their first finals appearance in the franchise's history and they celebrated like they won the Finals.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is really a tough call. You have the two worst alleged 'Cappers in here taking opposite sides. I guess JJ breaks the tie. Whoever this major loser takes, fade...

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is really a tough call. You have the two worst alleged 'Cappers in here taking opposite sides. I guess JJ breaks the tie. Whoever this major loser takes, fade...
    Fuk off

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I will say this. Average players really get exposed in a 7 game series. Simmons, Bledsoe, ETC

1234 ... Last