SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I parlayed Castillo and sherzer pays even good luck today Banker

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Big test for Castillo he is on verge of stardom & potential Cy young if he delivers today.

Couldn’t strike anybody out last game. Change up had no flavor. Bucs 2nd fewest strikeouts in NL behind Dodgers. If he can’t rack up Ks he could be in trouble. Bucs know they will have to put runs up today

sosawestbrook

God forbid they start pegging each other in CIN-PIT. That guy Hurdle always plays dirty old school ball. He don’t care. Will be interesting

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’d rather he didn’t walk guys than put up huge k numbers., he plenty capable of inducing this lineup into a bunch of weak contact, if he doesn’t issue bunch of walks he should cruise.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I parlayed Castillo and sherzer pays even good luck today Banker
    Not feeling mad max today but gl buddy, I’m ok w nats winning by 1! Lol

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’d rather he didn’t walk guys than put up huge k numbers., he plenty capable of inducing this lineup into a bunch of weak contact, if he doesn’t issue bunch of walks he should cruise.
    It’s correlated. At least in his last start. To avoid walks he would have to just throw heaters

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    It’s correlated. At least in his last start. To avoid walks he would have to just throw heaters
    Imo you take a start like his last and just throw it out the window/chalk it up as a bad day at the office. It was a anomaly not the norm. If you have a off day vs the brewers you gonna get knocked around. He could have a off day vs pit and still go 6 and hold them to 3 or so, lol. If he on they won’t score shit.

sosawestbrook

Imo you take a start like his last and just throw it out the window/chalk it up as a bad day at the office. It was a anomaly not the norm. If you have a off day vs the brewers you gonna get knocked around. He could have a off day vs pit and still go 6 and hold them to 3 or so, lol. If he on they won’t score shit.
    Yeah that’s why I was saying it was a test game earlier. I’ve seen Castillo numbers those are Cy young superstar numbers. This is a great game to go on him if you believe he is that type of pitcher. I’m thinking he is but I don’t expect him to eadily run through this Bucs lineup which I think is underrated. UNLESS he’s throwing those filth balls then forget about it lol

Because of the tension with the 2 teams I don’t expect this to be a cut & dry 1,2,3 sit em down type game.

Hurdle is a loose cannon he might say fook it & have Kingham peg Puig first or second inning. Turn it into a bullpen game real quick. Ima watch this one for sure

2daBank

Can’t argue scrubbies at the price but Cole’s mertics are off the charts good compared to his mediocre surface stats. Throw in cubs w 135 abs vs him and only 1 hr and consider that mostly came before he really became the stud he has in Houston (stros have a very good ped department! Lol)..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Yeah that’s why I was saying it was a test game earlier. I’ve seen Castillo numbers those are Cy young superstar numbers. This is a great game to go on him if you believe he is that type of pitcher. I’m thinking he is but I don’t expect him to eadily run through this Bucs lineup which I think is underrated. UNLESS he’s throwing those filth balls then forget about it lol

Because of the tension with the 2 teams I don’t expect this to be a cut & dry 1,2,3 sit em down type game.

Hurdle is a loose cannon he might say fook it & have Kingham peg Puig first or second inning. Turn it into a bullpen game real quick. Ima watch this one for sure
    I really don’t mess w these high priced favs very often, I much more comfy finding 3-7 dogs and totals a day. I can typically hang right around 50% on dogs and plus money totals (some years slightly higher, some slightly lower), I’ve never been able to hit favs at the clip required to profit at those prices.

Making a weird exception on this one for some reason. Prob cause I been on reds a lot lately plus like Castillo and think pirates in midst of a slide while reds on a uptick. I knew reds horrid start would lead to me playing them a lot at some point. lol.. I dunno, certainly wouldn’t recommend making a habit of playing big favs, calling it a holiday degenerate exception!! Lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You guys make this more
    Complicated than it is

Same results picking out of a hat

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You guys make this more
    Complicated than it is

Same results picking out of a hat
    Like you do with your sexuality?

2daBank

Grienke as a small dog looks good. Balty just taxed rox pen and gray not known for going very deep in games.

2daBank

Mfin reds saved my butt scoring those runs in bottom of 5th to at least not have me losing my retarded -170 FF rl bet! But these mfers gonna blow the game busting up bunch of parlays and knocking me out the double elimination contest. Mfer this why I don’t mess w these overpriced favs!!!

Is marlins pen gonna blow the +1.5??

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

of course Cubbies playing like their shit dont stink lol

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Why were the Nats....a team 10 games under .500....-310?

Then you have the reds, another sub .500 team, -210.

But teams suck. Both teams lost. Typical.

2daBank

Cmon mfin reds, 1 time. Can’t believe these dickheads give up a 4 spot right after they tied it up.. bases juiced 2 outs, our last chance.

SmokingKing

booshit Cubs. its over. they cant hit. what makes them think they can get 3 runs in the 9th..

Westmanor03
    Westmanor03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Cmon mfin reds, 1 time. Can’t believe these dickheads give up a 4 spot right after they tied it up.. bases juiced 2 outs, our last chance.
    Unreal

SmokingKing

Javi Baez, 0 for 5.. what a dope.

sosawestbrook

Stuck in the mud fellas WHAT CAN YA DO. I ate good today & had a great nap though.

Gonna tune in to Twin city - Brew Crew game

First 12