• I’m still up

9 64.29%
  • I’m sleeping

5 35.71%
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Looks like mostly alcoholics and druggies are still up.
    I prefer “the cool ppl”..

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Molly is a very romantic drug to do with a serious partner. Just make sure to have something to combat the ED it causes most guys. After sex you’ll cuddle and talk about all the good things in life including each other. Not to mention music sounds amazing.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

What'd you expect DDD?
    Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave JayLA 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Molly is a very romantic drug to do with a serious partner. Just make sure to have something to combat the ED it causes most guys. After sex you’ll cuddle and talk about all the good things in life including each other. Not to mention music sounds amazing.
    What's your all fascination with limp dick. That simply doesn't happen to me... yea, I have some shpongle playing. We cuddle all the time, she demands it. Cheers brother. Hostals are fun

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    What's your all fascination with limp dick. That simply doesn't happen to me... yea, I have some shpongle playing. We cuddle all the time, she demands it. Cheers brother. Hostals are fun
    Yeah man hostels are great. Meet people from all around the world.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I prefer “the cool ppl”..
    Bang

eaglesfan371

Oh Wow Eagles!

I hope you bang the German girl!
    Thanks Diggity! Just happy I somehow salvaged this trip. Now just want to enjoy all the sights, penetrate gambling. Definitely mutual interest so good chance. We’ll see. Hope you avoid being called in this weekend.

DiggityDaggityDo

What'd you expect DDD?
    Well... This!

2daBank

Some dudes just can’t hack it, my shit works on pretty much every drug besides acid and shrooms, I can’t nut for shit on lot of them but no problem keeping it up!!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Diggity, easy pal, Okay I drink so what fuk you pal Hard not too in my profession.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Diggity, easy pal, Okay I drink so what fuk you pal Hard not too in my profession.
    This a judgment free zone pal. The only ppl we judge the ones who don’t do anything!!!

DiggityDaggityDo

I get it.

Drunk here.

eaglesfan371

This a judgment free zone pal. The only ppl we judge the ones who don’t do anything!!!
    Is it wrong to be turned on immensely when a girl you matched with on a dating app implies she is crazy? My friends tell me I go for the wrong women but if they aren’t crazy I get bored. Doesn’t end well though.

2daBank

I been digging into Sunday’s mlb card. Lot of good looking dogs I think cash and some decent totals. I’m gonna be doing RRs galore trying to come up w a big day!! Lol

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Some dudes just can’t hack it, my shit works on pretty much every drug besides acid and shrooms, I can’t nut for shit on lot of them but no problem keeping it up!!
    A good blow bender and I gotta drink half a bottle but other than that I'm good. I'm 32, though. Also don't really do uppers a lot lately, mostly herb and lots of beer. I just got some for free so i was like penetrate it, Lina said she wanted to try so boom. Aside from losing on sox, bucks, and colombian motherfkking Soccer, it was a good sat night. Whatd you do banks?

2daBank

Is it wrong to be turned on immensely when a girl on a dating apps implies she is crazy?
    From my experience the crazy ones are by far the best Fukks. It just a dangerous gm cause easy to fall in love w that shit then next thing ya know you dealing w a crazy bitch!! Kinda have that problem now, lol.

DiggityDaggityDo

Need pics if Lina!!

eaglesfan371

A good blow bender and I gotta drink half a bottle but other than that I'm good. I'm 32, though. Also don't really do uppers a lot lately, mostly herb and lots of beer. I just got some for free so i was like penetrate it, Lina said she wanted to try so boom. Aside from losing on sox, bucks, and colombian motherfkking Soccer, it was a good sat night. Whatd you do banks?
    Do you live like a king in South America if you had any decent bit of savings in the US? Is it true how poor most citizens are in South American countries?

unde0087
    Did we win?

I get it.

Drunk here.

It was a joke, hence the laughing guy. I just deal with nothing but felons everyday of my life. I drink to forget the week sometimes after 7 straight days of 12 hour shifts. Shit is crazy.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Do you live like a king in South America if you had any decent bit of savings in the US? Is it true how poor most citizens are in South American countries?
    I Live in a capital so there's a high society. Lots of foreign investments in Bogota...
    I only make about 2500 a month from actual work and live very well bro. Top %6 I think

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Need pics if Lina!!
    I would never do that to her. She's a good girl but not the hottest/sexiest in Colombia.

eaglesfan371

I Live in a capital so there's a high society. Lots of foreign investments in Bogota...
    I only make about 2500 a month from actual work and live very well bro. Top %6 I think
    Damn I want in. Into latinas and would enjoy living in South America, especially Brazil.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Damn I want in. Into latinas and would enjoy living in South America, especially Brazil.
    There's lots of hustles to do in foreign countries. Or just work from here if you can. I know of a ton of digital nomads that prefer medellin than Brazil. Brazils expensive

eaglesfan371

There's lots of hustles to do in foreign countries. Or just work from here if you can. I know of a ton of digital nomads that prefer medellin than Brazil. Brazils expensive
    Isn’t Medellin one of the absolute worst areas to live due to the cartel? I’m surprised Brazil is expensive. There are a ton of au pairs from Brazil in the DC area.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Isn’t Medellin one of the absolute worst areas to live due to the cartel? I’m surprised Brazil is expensive. There are a lot of au pairs from Brazil in the DC area.
    Colombias super safe if you keep your wits about you. The state wants your dollars happy. Brazils ridiculously expensive for what it is really. Depends on your cash flow though really. I've been thinking about setting up shop there. Colombias just so easy for me due to dual citizenship

2daBank

Far as drugs? Whatever ya got bro!! lol. Mainly opiates and benzo’s with occasional meth day or 2 thrown in every other week or so! lol. Speed used to be my number 1 just can’t do that shit constantly like I used too!! Still love fukkin on it tho!

I don’t smoke much cause shit stays in piss too long but last trip to po he told me I didn’t have to come back till middle of July so I went out and got a cartridge of the oil and been cheefing on that while I got this window!!

I’ll do X or molly every now and again, loved it when I was younger but hated the come down. Figured out if I rocked some yayo and took few blast of rock it made the comedown way better!! lol..

I still eat shrooms once Or twice a year, usually on a float trip or something.

I drink more days than not but mostly don’t drink past a little buzz, 4-5 beers or couple stiff vodka drinks usually bout far as I go. I’m not always the best drunk so don’t go there hardly ever anymore. Every now and then if I’m out drinking w any my cokehead friends of course I’ll do some but never been a huge fan, if it was up to me I’d rock that shit but somehow they frown on that! Cause baking soda is the bad ingredient in rock right?? Lmao

2daBank

It was a joke, hence the laughing guy. I just deal with nothing but felons everyday of my life. I drink to forget the week sometimes after 7 straight days of 12 hour shifts. Shit is crazy.
    Wtf wrong w felons pal?? Lol

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Far as drugs? Whatever ya got bro!! lol. Mainly opiates and benzo’s with occasional meth day or 2 thrown in every other week or so! lol. Speed used to be my number 1 just can’t do that shit constantly like I used too!! Still love fukkin on it tho!

I don’t smoke much cause shit stays in piss too long but last trip to po he told me I didn’t have to come back till middle of July so I went out and got a cartridge of the oil and been cheefing on that while I got this window!!

I’ll do X or molly every now and again, loved it when I was younger but hated the come down. Figured out if I rocked some yayo and took few blast of rock it made the comedown way better!! lol..

I still eat shrooms once Or twice a year, usually on a float trip or something.

I drink more days than not but mostly don’t drink past a little buzz, 4-5 beers or couple stiff vodka drinks usually bout far as I go. I’m not always the best drunk so don’t go there hardly ever anymore. Every now and then if I’m out drinking w any my cokehead friends of course I’ll do some but never been a huge fan, if it was up to me I’d rock that shit but somehow they frown on that! Cause baking soda is the bad ingredient in rock right?? Lmao
    you shot out bro. I meant what'd you do tonight!

2daBank

Isn’t Medellin one of the absolute worst areas to live due to the cartel? I’m surprised Brazil is expensive. There are a ton of au pairs from Brazil in the DC area.
    I’ve never had anything but good experiences w cartels.

DiggityDaggityDo

Love felons.

2daBank

you shot out bro. I meant what'd you do tonight!
    Lmao... not much, slept in super late for some reason. we went to a friends and swam kicked it by pool for little bit then had dinner. They had some speed which why im still freaking up talking this shit!!!lol

2daBank

Love felons.
    Just like everyone else. Some are good ppl and bunch are pieces of shit.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Love felons.
    Felons are some of the most trustworthy, disciplined people I've met. Its the regular guys you need to watch out for. No accountabilty.

I just hired a felon deported from the US. Guys got my back. Redemption's real

DiggityDaggityDo

6-0

Still UP

unde0087
    Did we win?

Wtf wrong w felons pal?? Lol
    The ones I deal with aren't the smart or friendly ones bro.

First 123 Last