Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Bucks will win game 6

I think this has all the makings of a 7 game series. Kawhi with a clutch performance here. Giannis needs his moment now. And then it’ll come down to game 7. At this point in series’, it comes down to stars. Just look at all the legends through history. I feel both Kawhi and Giannis are on that level. He could drop 40, he could get a triple double, whatever the defense dictates. But he hasn’t had that moment yet this series.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

You've overrated Giannis all year, anything can happen in 1 game, but its a shooters league, the playoffs exposes teams, look what happened to Houston. Giannis's inability to shoot is showing up. Milwaukee also has too many slow bad defenders Ilyasova, Mirotic, Lopez, Cannaughton. Toronto has been the better team in every game except game 2.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Stars. Lmfao.

Who do you have a bigger poster of on your wall goaty?

Goat Milk

For sure Marshall Faulk just for u 2da
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57657

Much more worried about the Buck's bench than Giannis. Bench has been non-existent the last few games and now they have to try and regain their edge on the road. Gonna take one of the team's best efforts all season to get this thing back to Brewtown...

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Goat love ya man but you never learn.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    For sure Marshall Faulk just for u 2da
    My man!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Bro stop. It's done. Freak isn't ready for this stage. It's part of the learning process

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30328

I think Bucks will try to really speed things up in Game 6. Force heavy minutes for Toronto's starters and tire them out late.

Budenholzer needs to make better adjustments, Raptors defense is too good.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You've overrated Giannis all year, anything can happen in 1 game, but its a shooters league, the playoffs exposes teams, look what happened to Houston. Giannis's inability to shoot is showing up. Milwaukee also has too many slow bad defenders Ilyasova, Mirotic, Lopez, Cannaughton. Toronto has been the better team in every game except game 2.
    i never overrated Giannis. I know his place. He’s on kawhis level, a tad worse. Top 5 player. They can keep pulling off him, but at some point law of averages will kick in and bucks will hit those shots. This is that game. Then things will open up forngiannis.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Much more worried about the Buck's bench than Giannis. Bench has been non-existent the last few games and now they have to try and regain their edge on the road. Gonna take one of the team's best efforts all season to get this thing back to Brewtown...
    The problem with the Bucks bench isn't that they aren't scoring as much as they are getting destroyed on defense, they gave up almost 50 in game 5.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    They just battling to get beat down by dubs anyways

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They just battling to get beat down by dubs anyways
    Hopefully they don't get swept like Cavs last year. No one was going to beat state anyways. Going to the finals is huge for my city. You got your blues in the finals hopefully we get our raptors in the finals.

Goat Milk

Wizz, Laker,

This series has been even bro. Don’t forget I had Toronto the entire way this year w Boston and agreed bucks were frauds but they’re missing practice shots. Law of averages. Giannis and Kawhi cancel. Coach bud has paid his dues already. Hell outcoach here too.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    i never overrated Giannis. I know his place. He’s on kawhis level, a tad worse. Top 5 player. They can keep pulling off him, but at some point law of averages will kick in and bucks will hit those shots. This is that game. Then things will open up forngiannis.
    You're mixing the regular season and the playoffs. Giannis is a top 5 player in the regular season, he hasn't proven himself in the playoffs though. Like Harden, Harden is top 5 in the regular season but he always chokes in the postseason. Giannis has to win something in the playoffs before he can be on Leonard's level. In the playoff teams are able to game plan for Giannis and keep him out of the paint, in the regular season when team are playing 4 games in 5 nights and no one has time to put a game plan in he just dunks on everyone.

thomorino

Giannis and Kawhi don't cancel even though their stats are similar because Kawhi is a closer, Giannis can't shoot so he disappears late in close games like in game 5.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hopefully they don't get swept like Cavs last year. No one was going to beat state anyways. Going to the finals is huge for my city. You got your blues in the finals hopefully we get our raptors in the finals.
    Happy for ya pal. We both agreed Bucks needed to pay some dues before taking the league over. I kinda lost faith after the 1st 2 Games but you stuck w them, nice call!! I did jump back on craptors ship tonight, that nice dog cash paid me back for the milw losses i took in gm 3-4!!! Lol

I def think finals be competitive, dubs in 6 I think.

2daBank

You're mixing the regular season and the playoffs. Giannis is a top 5 player in the regular season, he hasn't proven himself in the playoffs though. Like Harden, Harden is top 5 in the regular season but he always chokes in the postseason. Giannis has to win something in the playoffs before he can be on Leonard's level. In the playoff teams are able to game plan for Giannis and keep him out of the paint, in the regular season when team are playing 4 games in 5 nights and no one has time to put a game plan in he just dunks on everyone.
    Harden has had more talent around him and more chances. It a joke to compare the 2. Not one gm in the league would start a team w harden while quite a few would pick freak to do so.. he just has to improve his shot and he will be a championship level force for years.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaur View Post
    a l a n s a n d w e s t. b l o g s p o t. c o m
    Put a pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger.

2daBank

How dare thermaflu try to go toe to toe with goaty in nba knowledge!!! Get him goaty!!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bro stop. It's done. Freak isn't ready for this stage. It's part of the learning process
    yup. and he needs that second guy right now. there is no one he can count on if he's not on. not much consistency with toronto either but kawhi is flexing muscle being aggressive more than giannis.

thomorino

Not that I care, but Harden is a better offensive player than Giannis right now. Harden almost beat the Warriors last year and Harden already won the MVP, Harden is the far superior shooter and he's a better offensive player. Take Harden off Houston and put Giannis on them they'd get destroyed by GS, its a shooters league, Giannis isn't on Harden's level offensively yet. Chris Paul is older, both player have comparable talent around them, Harden also plays in the West. Harden is the better offensive player without question, Giannis is the better defender.

thomorino

How dare thermaflu try to go toe to toe with goaty in nba knowledge!!! Get him goaty!!!
    Fuk off

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Bucks still win series.

2daBank

Not that I care, but Harden is a better offensive player than Giannis right now. Harden almost beat the Warriors last year and Harden already won the MVP, Harden is the far superior shooter and he's a better offensive player. Take Harden off Houston and put Giannis on them they'd get destroyed by GS, its a shooters league, Giannis isn't on Harden's level offensively yet. Chris Paul is older, both player have comparable talent around them, Harden also plays in the West. Harden is the better offensive player without question, Giannis is the better defender.
    Tell me hardens shooting percentage in the playoffs please? “Harden almost beat Gs”? Lmao. My ass, Paul almost beat them and soon as he got hurt that series was over cause harden a loser.

You do care and you dead wrong if you think any gm would take harden as their top choice to build a team.

thomorino

Tell me hardens shooting percentage in the playoffs please? “Harden almost beat Gs”? Lmao. My ass, Paul almost beat them and soon as he got hurt that series was over cause harden a loser.

You do care and you dead wrong if you think any gm would take harden as their top choice to build a team.
    Not that I care but Harden took the Warriors to 7 last year - he almost beat them. He took them to 6 this year. Giannis hasn't done shit in the playoffs even compared to Harden. Harden is a much better player than Giannis offensively - he can drive and pass, finish after contact at the hoop and shoot - Giannis has to be in the paint to score. Giannis is better defensively Harden is better offensively

As for who would you start a team with that has nothing to do with my comment. Teams would pick Giannis over Lebron and Durant right now to start a team because Lebron is 34, Durant is in his 30s, and Giannis is much younger - that has nothing to do with who is better right now.

thomorino

Not that I care, but you can't look at shooting percentages either, because Harden shoots 3's Giannis doesn't because he sucks at shooting, Harden is the better offensive player right now, and its not close - Giannis is better defensively.

2daBank

Not that I care, but you can't look at shooting percentages either, because Harden shoots 3's Giannis doesn't because he sucks at shooting, Harden is the better offensive player right now, and its not close - Giannis is better defensively.
    Harden shooting percentage in the playoffs is trash. Not comparing to freak. Just a stand alone statement about harden the most overrated biggest loser ever.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30328

I think Harden gets a bad rap in the playoffs, some of it deserved, but it's not like he's been a complete no show. He averaged 31.6 in these playoffs.

And who has he had really? He had Paul but he declined a lot this year. Before that, Lou Williams, before that, clown Dwight Howard. In OKC he obviously had Durant and Westbrook but he was still young and not superstar level player then.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave asiagambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

paco

Harden shooting percentage in the playoffs is trash. Not comparing to freak. Just a stand alone statement about harden the most overrated biggest loser ever.
    Banker, don’t u dare talk about my boy Harden like that lol. His offensive greatness can not be denied! I know u don’t like his style but can’t deny he is unstoppable ... (in regular season)

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I think Harden gets a bad rap in the playoffs, some of it deserved, but it's not like he's been a complete no show. He averaged 31.6 in these playoffs.

And who has he had really? He had Paul but he declined a lot this year. Before that, Lou Williams, before that, clown Dwight Howard. In OKC he obviously had Durant and Westbrook but he was still young and not superstar level player then.
    Agree, Houston's bench was trash and Paul wasn't the same player this year. Harden has not had good talent around him most of his career, before Paul he had Howard - that's a joke.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Banker, don’t u dare talk about my boy Harden like that lol. His offensive greatness can not be denied! I know u don’t like his style but can’t deny he is unstoppable ... (in regular season)
    When refs calling that flopping crap fouls yea he impossible to stop. Put him in the league 20 years ago and he wouldn’t have been scaring anyone. Now days where defenders can’t breath on a guy but the offensive player allowed to shove off with his off hand sure you can’t stop him.

2daBank

Agree, Houston's bench was trash and Paul wasn't the same player this year. Harden has not had good talent around him most of his career, before Paul he had Howard - that's a joke.
    Paul carried him last year tho. Minute Paul went down Series was over cause harden a loser.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Over in six

paco

When refs calling that flopping crap fouls yea he impossible to stop. Put him in the league 20 years ago and he wouldn’t have been scaring anyone. Now days where defenders can’t breath on a guy but the offensive player allowed to shove off with his off hand sure you can’t stop him.
    Jordan was the biggest cry baby ever. He got phantom calls all the time. Let’s not forget the bums Jordan had to play. Shooting over Craig Ehlo for crying out loud lol. 60% of those guys not even athletic enough to play in today’s game. Imagine Detleff Shrimp trying to stop Lebron lmao

1234 ... Last