Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The spurs were able to give him more money then anyone else.
    Like I said, he could have played for the Spurs but it wasn’t worth it to him. He sat out for a reason.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Like I said, he could have played for the Spurs but it wasn’t worth it to him. He sat out for a reason.
    Because they disrespected the fukk out of him and played those games trying to spin him as being soft, selfish, etc. pop even had the other players doing it.. hope they have to watch him late in playoffs every year for next 5 or 6 as they get worse and worse.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Because they disrespected the fukk out of him and played those games trying to spin him as being soft, selfish, etc. pop even had the other players doing it.. hope they have to watch him late in playoffs every year for next 5 or 6 as they get worse and worse.
    The guy gave up on them, to force a trade to shithole Toronto, so he could then end up on either team in LA. His home state. That’s all it was. I wouldn’t give him too much credit.

2daBank

The guy gave up on them for a trade to shithole Toronto, so he could then end up on either team in LA. His home state. That’s all it was. I wouldn’t give him too much credit.
    Can’t belueve you siding w the piece of shit franchise. Brainwashed.

Cuse0323

Can’t belueve you siding w the piece of shit franchise. Brainwashed.
    He wants to end up back home in LA. There’s no brainwashing involved in that.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

You’re a fan of his, not me. I’m neutral in it. You’re acting like you have the facts, but then you say you know his health from afar. Do tell the facts.
    the fact is he knew something was wrong with him and he went to get a second opinion as people who can afford it typically do. it is amazing that you so firmly believe the spurs medical staff as opposed to an expert in the field. looking at earlier threads this week i don't believe you are neutral. i think you ate this narrative hook line and sinker and dislike him because of what the team reported. challenging aldridge and manu in public are things that have worked for pop in the past. this time it backfired. and if they were to lose kawhi they certainly didn't want it reported it was from their own doing. this is simple business and strategy. not sure how everyone is understanding but you are missing this.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    the fact is he knew something was wrong with him and he went to get a second opinion as people who can afford it typically do. it is amazing that you so firmly believe the spurs medical staff as opposed to an expert in the field. looking at earlier threads this week i don't believe you are neutral. i think you ate this narrative hook line and sinker and dislike him because of what the team reported. challenging aldridge and manu in public are things that have worked for pop in the past. this time it backfired. and if they were to lose kawhi they certainly didn't want it reported it was from their own doing. this is simple business and strategy. not sure how everyone is understanding but you are missing this.
    I look at the big picture. He didn’t want to sign long term with San Antonio. How you miss that is beyond me. He’s an LA kid. I can’t lay it out any more obvious to you on how things went down.

2daBank

I look at the big picture. He didn’t want to sign long term with San Antonio. How you miss that is beyond me. He’s an LA kid. I can’t lay it out any more obvious to you on how things went down.
    How do you know he wouldn’t have chosen to stay if they would have treated him like a man? Sure when he became free agent he prob left but spurs turned that situation into what it became, not his desire to play in Cali.

Cuse0323

How do you know he wouldn’t have chosen to stay if they would have treated him like a man? Sure when he became free agent he prob left but spurs turned that situation into what it became, not his desire to play in Cali.
    Come on bro. He sat out the whole fckin year. He’s playing through the playoffs with one leg. Wake up my man.

2daBank

Come on bro. He sat out the whole fckin year. He’s playing through the playoffs with one leg. Wake up my man.
    Because the spurs treated him in a way he didn’t appreciate. You the blind one here pal. They tried a bs tactic to make him play hurt and now they a 1st round exit garbage team because of it. Got what they deserved.

Cuse0323

Because the spurs treated him in a way he didn’t appreciate. You the blind one here pal. They tried a bs tactic to make him play hurt and now they a 1st round exit garbage team because of it. Got what they deserved.
    He got what he wanted. I don’t think there’s any denying that. Spurs treated him like crap, fine. I’ll let that one go, and guarantee he ends up home in LA.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

The guy gave up on them, to force a trade to shithole Toronto, so he could then end up on either team in LA. His home state. That’s all it was. I wouldn’t give him too much credit.
    Bro you know he is going to resign in Toronto right?

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

What was Milwaukee series odds up 2-0? Vaguely remember -1350

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Nice call.

Cuse0323

Bro you know he is going to resign in Toronto right?

No fckin chance.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

No fckin chance.
    Okay we will see.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I doubt it was that high. I recall TOR's odds at that time something north of +600, maybe +650 or so.

Cuse0323

Okay we will see.
    That we will.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

That we will.

Yes, you guys will see. Your predictions will prove either accurate or not based on future outcomes. Events will unfold and then the two of you will compare predictions to the actual conclusions of events predicted. Then you'll gloat if on the correct side of said predictions, or recoil into silence if proven wrong, or even deploy defense mechanisms to protect the Ego. Only time will tell. You gentlemen will have to wait for things to pass. George Harrison said all things must pass and he was a Beatle so he probably had mystical insights into sports prognosticating and philosophies born of such because Liverpool has a football team. Of course by football I mean soccer. The Brits call soccer football and football soccer unless I am mistaken. I may be mistaken because I'm never had a crumpet in my life although I know it rhymes with trumpet and I have a Miles Davis record. Jazz fusion is not for everyone though because it's not laced with accessible pop hooks that instantly draw in the average listener. It takes time to really appreciate it, an acquired taste if you will...

Anyways, you guys will see.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14449

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    SBR book gave me +600 Toronto series between games 2 and 3.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If you keep taking dogs some hit

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

First 123