johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

Gonna b close but i think they got it

Need one more dagger 3

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Kawhi the pussy bitch couldn’t play one game for the Spurs, but has no problem playing now. Fck him. He quit.

johnnyvegas13

Gasol

Leggooo

johnnyvegas13

Yesss gasol make these

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Johnny you ain't got sht on seaweed

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15391

Johnny hottest capper at sbr

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Congrats Johnny!! Once weeders posted that thread you were golden...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Fuk yeah Johnny, never a doubt!!

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Kawhi the pussy bitch couldn’t play one game for the Spurs, but has no problem playing now. Fck him. He quit.
    Fck off Clown. Kawhi easily the best player in the league right now... shutting down that panzzy Giannis.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Woo Hoo!!! Had Rap City +8 and have them series... Let's go!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Yo Lets make a self glove comp..., sbr funded

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Easy winner. Too bad I took em too early at only +255 but I’ll take it

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    They r winning this gm

They have all the momo now and have figured out how to stop giannooo

He will get some calls at home but it won't b enough

Raps win and +270 is great odds I also like seriee price at +230 but just play tonight's gm

They will no doubt b favs to close out gm 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Tailing braindead johnny.
    Thx Johnny

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Johnny on fire!!

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGoliath5003 View Post
    Fck off Clown. Kawhi easily the best player in the league right now... shutting down that panzzy Giannis.
    Keep backing him. You and the rest of the gang that don’t have the nuts to post your plays. I expect to see you all posting Toronto plays on game 6.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

Johnnyvegas actually been the goat as of late

2daBank

He felt slighted and sold out by the spurs. Nothing to do with being a pussy, spurs disrespected and hurt his fragile ego so he said the hell with them. Good for him.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mackave View Post
    Johnnyvegas actually been the goat as of late
    I told ya’ll after he finally got one to watch out, think my comment was “we will be seeing a JJ thread proclaiming him one of the top cappers within 2 weeks!!”..

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He felt slighted and sold out by the spurs. Nothing to do with being a pussy, spurs disrespected and hurt his fragile ego so he said the hell with them. Good for him.
    I guess you’re right if getting your fragile ego hurt deserves backing away from the team when they need you and demanding a trade. Come on banker. It’s like us saying fck this place, I have a sore back and need a new place to work.

2daBank

I guess you’re right if getting your fragile ego hurt deserves backing away from the team when they need you and demanding a trade. Come on banker. It’s like us saying fck this place, I have a sore back and need a new place to work.
    I’ll tell ya right now if some employer ever questioned my heart openly to other ppl I would be taking my talents elsewhere in a minute!! Of course that would never happen!!!

Kwahi has a talent not more than 5 ppl in the world possess, damn straight if some sorry organization did me like spurs did him I would take my ball and go home. Players make and run this league, not like the nfl. Either stroke their egos or watch them carry another franchise to greater heights. Spurs will be at home watching Kwahi deep in the playoffs for years now!!!

Cuse0323

I’ll tell ya right now if some employer ever questioned my heart openly to other ppl I would be taking my talents elsewhere in a minute!! Of course that would never happen!!!

Kwahi has a talent not more than 5 ppl in the world possess, damn straight if some sorry organization did me like spurs did him I would take my ball and go home. Players make and run this league, not like the nfl. Either stroke their egos or watch them carry another franchise to greater heights. Spurs will be at home watching Kwahi deep in the playoffs for years now!!!
    What did the Spurs do to him though? They gave him all the chances in the world to puss out and come back. He made the choice that he didn’t wanna be there. Pop even stood down.

2daBank

What did the Spurs do to him though?
    They publicly questioned his heart making comments about he should have been playing when he obviously knows his body and knew he wasn’t ready. I’ll be damned if I would jeopardize my future to come back when a team who could give 2 shits about me wants!!

Cuse0323

They publicly questioned his heart making comments about he should have been playing when he obviously knows his body and knew he wasn’t ready. I’ll be damned if I would jeopardize my future to come back when a team who could give 2 shits about me wants!!
    Unreal. Alright.

Cuse0323

I know you’re a better man than that so I won’t hold it against you. You have heart.

2daBank

I know you’re a better man than that so I won’t hold it against you. You have heart.
    Damn right I do, not even saying I agree w kwahi just that is exactly how it went down in his mind..as I said nobody would ever question my heart but if they did I would tell them to kiss my ass and take my talents elsewhere as well.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

and kawhi is a quiet dude who plays and minds his business. and then you have pop throwing shade in pressers and parker saying "well i came back from my injury"... he's like damn. i just won these dudes a title. get hurt seriously and now they saying he's a bum that doesn't want to play lol. and that narrative fools certain people which was pops and parkers reasoning for putting this out to the media. trying to damage his pride. it completely backfired as he said penetrate you to all the spurs.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

What did the Spurs do to him though? They gave him all the chances in the world to puss out and come back. He made the choice that he didn’t wanna be there. Pop even stood down.
    I was in agreement with the spurs originally but it has become very clear they misdiagnosed his injury. Then pops got Manu and Parker to talk shit publicly. They fukked it up. It's pretty clear Leonard is a good kid. Pops is a dick.

Cuse0323

Damn right I do, not even saying I agree w kwahi just that is exactly how it went down in his mind..as I said nobody would ever question my heart but if they did I would tell them to kiss my ass and take my talents elsewhere as well.
    They may have questioned it for a reason though. He got his doctor to say that he couldn’t play for his own good. That’s fine, but let’s call a spade a spade. He wanted to go somewhere else and get a max contract. Could he have played for the Spurs? Absolutely he could have. It just wasn’t worth it to him.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I was in agreement with the spurs originally but it has become very clear they misdiagnosed his injury. Then pops got Manu and Parker to talk shit publicly. They fukked it up. It's pretty clear Leonard is a good kid. Pops is a dick.
    If he didn’t wanna play for his own good then fine. Say that. He sat out for money, and a new squad.

2daBank

They may have questioned it for a reason though. He got his doctor to say that he couldn’t play for his own good. That’s fine, but let’s call a spade a spade. He wanted to go somewhere else and get a max contract. Could he have played for the Spurs? Absolutely he could have. It just wasn’t worth it to him.
    I wouldn’t trust a team dr either. They don’t care if he ruins his career long as they get everything he has. You would be stupid not to put your best interest 1st cause it has been shown time and again the teams don’t give a fukk about them., ask Isaiah Thomas what good it did him giving Boston everything he had while injured.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

If he didn’t wanna play for his own good then fine. Say that. He sat out for money, and a new squad.
    The spurs were able to give him more money then anyone else.
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

you are speaking from ignorance. it was a doctor that was an expert in the field. not his personal doctor. he is from the private sector as opposed to a team doctor. how you know his health from afar amazes me. pop was putting info out there for the public to eat up and it worked for many. he knows kawhi doesn't speak and won't dispute it. but he let his actions speak for him. fans are taught to always side with the team. its ok to get facts and decide for yourself.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    you are speaking from ignorance. it was a doctor that was an expert in the field. not his personal doctor. he is from the private sector as opposed to a team doctor. how you know his health from afar amazes me. pop was putting info out there for the public to eat up and it worked for many. he knows kawhi doesn't speak and won't dispute it. but he let his actions speak for him. fans are taught to always side with the team. its ok to get facts and decide for yourself.
    You’re a fan of his, not me. I’m neutral in it. You’re acting like you have the facts, but then you say you know his health from afar. Do tell the facts.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Good points and much to what i was speaking about. These teams don’t give a fukk about the players yet somehow the narrative gets spun that the player is soft, no heart, etc etc. when truth of matter is like in all aspects of life if you don’t look out for yourself nobody will!! I’ll neber fault a guy for putting his interest above the “teams” cause the minute he no good to him that franchise and his teammates won’t give a fukk about him.

2daBank

You’re a fan of his, not me. I’m neutral in it. You’re acting like you have the facts, but then you say you know his health from afar.
    I’m not a fan of his. I just know teams do a great job using fans and media to spin things against the player when it the organization that use ppl then throw them away the minute it in their best interest.

First 123 Last