DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I went 12 hours once.

I had the shakes.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Depends. When I lose a wager, I can't go more than 5 seconds without firing on the next live wager available.

If I win, I can wait a few minutes.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

weeks or months at times gearing back up for football

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    tony how much are you getting paid to start these dumbass threads

i know it's dead around here but jeez

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

3 days

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

As long as I fukKing want to. I’m in control there is absolutely nothing in this life that “consumes” me, but I do like to dabble in a little bit of everything excluding anything homosexual. Moderation is key ....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    3 days

what he said

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I can go until what I perceive as the next winning wager pops up. That can be minutes, hours, days, or weeks in the dead season, which we are now entering.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I bet 6-14 games a day, 365 days a year. I am a full blown addict and love it. I never bet with money I do not have though. This is my hobby.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I bet 6-14 games a day, 365 days a year. I am a full blown addict and love it. I never bet with money I do not have though. This is my hobby.
    Love this shit!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

6 months. West Nile Encephalitis is a bitch.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave BIGDAY 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo, and KVB

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

5 mins

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

As long as it takes for the next play that I consider advantageous or worth the risk.

When you have the public players like BigDaddy Douche Nozzle out there, with their poor betting they collectively push the line into potential plays for those of us who understand the markets.

So, thanks to terrible undisciplined bettors like BigDaddy Douche Nozzle, we don't have to wait long to trigger a play.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Just while I'm asleep

Even then I like to have an early soccer game locked in that might start just a bit before I wake in Japan or Ukraine.

Also nice to bet an easy winner before bed, and wake up and check the score and growing account #s.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Guy goes 6 months w out a wager then gives us Lee as a pound play

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    If you were calling it in from the hosptial bed it would be the degen move of all time.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

As long as it takes. somedays there's just not much value

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    As long as it takes for the next play that I consider advantageous or worth the risk.

When you have the public players like BigDaddy Douche Nozzle out there, with their poor betting they collectively push the line into potential plays for those of us who understand the markets.

So, thanks to terrible undisciplined bettors like BigDaddy Douche Nozzle, we don't have to wait long to trigger a play.

Undiciplined? Public? Are you out of your mind? Tell me which plays I have made public. Go ahead big mouth. Tell me which plays. Unlike you and the rest of the many losers in here, I stick to one sport and one sport only. That is football. Since you shot your mouth off, I challenge you to contest me in Football. Come up with a challenge. Here is mine. Say 5 college games a week and 3 NFL games a week. We can take turns posting first on alternate weeks or send our picks to an uninterested third person so neither one of us knows who the other is picking. The contest will start on 8/24, in case either one of us wants to wager on the Miami-Florida game, and end on 12/9. We can extend the NFL part of the wager until their season ends by mutual agreement. Failure to accept this challenge will prove to the entire SBR family just what kind of a lying chicken s**t you really are.

You opened your big mouth. Like everyone else in here, I think that you are a know-nothing bigmouth liar who wagers with Monopoly Money. Since you do not have nearly the money that I do, I will allow you to suggest what our wager should be. It can be something other than money. Betpoints if you would like. I am doing this to put yet another big mouth who thinks he knows it all in his place. I warn you now. Failure to pay up, no matter what the wager is, will guarantee that your wagering days and posting days are over. Do you understand? Think very carefully before you say anything, because I have the power and the ability to enforce what I say. You are going way out of your league here boy. Others in here have challenged me. All have lost. Many no longer post in here. Some no longer post at all.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 05-21-19 at 12:31 PM.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Too easy.

Just plain too easy.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Undiciplined? Public? Are you out of your mind? Tell me which plays I have made public. Go ahead big mouth. Tell me which plays. Unlike you and the rest of the many losers in here, I stick to one sport and one sport only. That is football. Since you shot your mouth off, I challenge you to contest me in Football. Come up with a challenge. Here is mine. Say 5 college games a week and 3 NFL games a week. We can take turns posting first on alternate weeks or send our picks to an uninterested third person so neither one of us knows who the other is picking. The contest will start on 8/24, in case either one of us wants to wager on the Miami-Florida game, and end on 12/9. We can extend the NFL part of the wager until their season ends by mutual agreement. Failure to accept this challenge will prove to the entire SBR family just what kind of a lying chicken s**t you really are.

You opened your big mouth. Like everyone else in here, I think that you are a know-nothing bigmouth liar who wagers with Monopoly Money. Since you do not have nearly the money that I do, I will allow you to suggest what our wager should be. It can be something other than money. Betpoints if you would like. I am doing this to put yet another big mouth who thinks he knows it all in his place. I warn you now. Failure to pay up, no matter what the wager is, will guarantee that your wagering days and posting days are over. Do you understand? Think very carefully before you say anything, because I have the power and the ability to enforce what I say. You are going way out of your league here boy. Others in here have challenged me. All have lost. Many no longer post in here. Some no longer post at all.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If you go 5 days without a wager your not really a typical gambler