1. #141
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 8,469
    Betpoints: 209

    Fukking siakam that asshole, all he had to do was make a free throw in regulation. Now pf course he knocks them down to kill the second half spread

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  2. #142
    inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-12
    Posts: 1,857
    Betpoints: 488

    Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    I got Raptors-2, kawhi PRA over 43.5, and giannis PRA under 47.5
    Needed 2 OTs and Giannis foul trouble for this 3-0 but Iíll take it.
    Points Awarded:

    kingdom gave inmyownzone 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #143
    SamsNCharge99
    Nov 2016/Nov 2018 POTM
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 31,523
    Betpoints: 280

    Bang!!! Congrats raptors backers!!!!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  4. #144
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 17,270
    Betpoints: 3513

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    freak missed ft and barely scored and still... 2 ot and fouling him out to survive for raps
    Bucks are just so.much better. If Toronto has their starters play that bad they would lose by 40

  5. #145
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 14,910
    Betpoints: 16235

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Gotta feel for under backers here
    If u can get my $$ back...I'll give u 20% commission!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  6. #146
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,207
    Betpoints: 4440

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Ya, they ran a shit ton of time off the clock too. Even if they had gotten a shot off and made it, it was a poorly executed play
    guys all built to play around giannis. brogdon can only create so much for these guys.

  7. #147
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,594

    Raps get it done at home and cover the 2.. .. Wasn't easy!!! On to game 4 we go...... 2-1..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-19-19 at 09:57 PM.

  8. #148
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 19,842
    Betpoints: 764

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You’re liking Toronto? Did you see Leonard during his first break? Couldn’t catch his breath. I almost called 911
    just felt like toronto's game to win from the start... they make it hard on themselves, too hard just another reason why i knew they don't pose a threat to win the series

  9. #149
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,007
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    guys all built to play around giannis. brogdon can only create so much for these guys.
    It was pretty ugly when he went out. Mfin nba henchmen prolonging the series.

  10. #150
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,207
    Betpoints: 4440

    she asks kawhi where he needs his team to be better lol. he says "i gotta look at some film." guy doesn't talk much, but that was a great answer to not throw his sorry teammates under the bus.

  11. #151
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,207
    Betpoints: 4440

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It was pretty ugly when he went out. Mfin nba henchmen prolonging the series.
    johnny jinx trumps barkley jinx. now we gotta pit him again paul pierce. be very interesting.

  12. #152
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,734
    Betpoints: 2905

    I knew Leonard was gassed in the first and wouldn’t play many minutes. Virtually ineffective
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

  13. #153
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,007
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    johnny jinx trumps barkley jinx. now we gotta pit him again paul pierce. be very interesting.
    lol. Fukkin Johnny, kid loses 68 In a row, hits one winner than starts spewing bs confidence again, and now the ďhot streakĒ of 1 is over, poor bastard canít really be as confident as he tried to sound can he? Iíd be a fuggin wreck if I missed half as many games as this kid!!!

  14. #154
    USCPHILLYGUY
    2019 Academy Award Winner
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 17,188
    Betpoints: 3471

    Horseshit charge call. Then push & ball out of bounds on Gasol but give it to Raps & he hits a 3. Then how the fuk do 3 nba officials miss a obvious double dribble on Leonard on the dunk. Critical 1 minute stretch there. Potentially 7 point swing

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  15. #155
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,207
    Betpoints: 4440

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lol. Fukkin Johnny, kid loses 68 In a row, hits one winner than starts spewing bs confidence again, and now the “hot streak” of 1 is over, poor bastard can’t really be as confident as he tried to sound can he? I’d be a fuggin wreck if I missed half as many games as this kid!!!
    i wish he posted baseball plays. would be a gold mine

  16. #156
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 17,270
    Betpoints: 3513

    Bucks can play without the freak in the flow of the game but half court offense in the final minutes was ugly.

  17. #157
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 81,398
    Betpoints: 99

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Horseshit charge call. Then push & ball out of bounds on Gasol but give it to Raps & he hits a 3. Then how the fuk do 3 nba officials miss a obvious double dribble on Leonard on the dunk. Critical 1 minute stretch there. Potentially 7 point swing
    Let's just forget about the Greek 3 step walk in the first half.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  18. #158
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,734
    Betpoints: 2905

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Let's just forget about the Greek 3 step walk in the first half.
    That was ridiculous

  19. #159
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,207
    Betpoints: 4440

    quite understated but giannis was terrible outside of his rebounding. gasol out played him. giannis 44 minutes and 5-16 from floor and 2-7 from ft line. he can't be the 3rd leading scorer for his team in a playoff game and they win. if this was lowry they'd be murdering him lol.

  20. #160
    USCPHILLYGUY
    2019 Academy Award Winner
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 17,188
    Betpoints: 3471

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Let's just forget about the Greek 3 step walk in the first half.
    You’re not deciding the game in the 1st half.

    Taking that aside the block call was horseshit. Not surprising though Scott foster giving a home team a call

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  21. #161
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 81,398
    Betpoints: 99

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    You’re not deciding the game in the 1st half.

    Taking that aside the block call was horseshit. Not surprising though Scott foster giving a home team a call
    What? So a basket that wasn't supposed to be one means nothing in the end? 😂😂😂😂
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  22. #162
    USCPHILLYGUY
    2019 Academy Award Winner
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 17,188
    Betpoints: 3471

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What? So a basket that wasn't supposed to be one means nothing in the end? 
    LB I probably watched 2 mins of regulation & the OT’s. My point being when a call is missed in the 1st half it’s not a game changing situation. You still have 24 mins of basketball left. I’m assuming you’re rooting for Toronto so congrats on the win. Just thought there were 3 really bad calls in a crucial time of the game.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #163
    gauchojake
    Wine Women Whiskey and Guns
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 23,962
    Betpoints: 162

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    LB I probably watched 2 mins of regulation & the OT’s. My point being when a call is missed in the 1st half it’s not a game changing situation. You still have 24 mins of basketball left. I’m assuming you’re rooting for Toronto so congrats on the win. Just thought there were 3 really bad calls in a crucial time of the game.
    everyone knows points count less in the first half duhhhhh
    Points Awarded:

    lakerboy gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


First ... 2345
Top