newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Any way sharks come back here?

They are +1000 down 3-0 live betting. Any shot here?

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    They are +1000 down 3-0 live betting. Any shot here?
    I wouldn't take them straight up but live betting will put up Sharks +2.5 and I would definitely bet that.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Most likely a 5 minute major coming, then who knows. As long as the referees are still out there, the Sharks always have a good shot.

BOL

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

No. San Jose is a fake team plus fuuny likes them

+44u

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    No. San Jose is a fake team plus fuuny likes them

+44u
    This post made zero sense. But BOL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Most likely a 5 minute major coming, then who knows. As long as the referees are still out there, the Sharks always have a good shot.

BOL
    Blues are just the team who can overcome the refs giving sharks so the breaks!! When you go from last place in January to the conf finals a coyote horse shit calls not gonna deter you!!

Blues not a bunch of crybaby excuse makers like Vegas was!!! Unlike Morino when blues catch a bad break they put their heads down and get back to work! They don’t sit around crying, they rightfully take it upon themselves
    to be better so that the outcome isnt determined by the refs!! You know like how men are supposed to act!!

They could hand sharks 3 goals in next 2 minutes and they would regroup and score the 4th goal! Blues rarely put teams away these playoffs but when it appears they have lost all the momentum they take it right back!! Mentally toughest blues team I’ve ever witnessed! Banker doesn’t turn into a homer unless he believes they the best team!! Lol

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

No...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Blues are just the team who can overcome the refs giving sharks so the breaks!! When you go from last place in January to the conf finals a coyote horse shit calls not gonna deter you!!

Blues not a bunch of crybaby excuse makers like Vegas was!!! Unlike Morino when blues catch a bad break they put their heads down and get back to work! They don’t sit around crying, they rightfully take it upon themselves
    to be better so that the outcome isnt determined by the refs!! You know like how men are supposed to act!!

They could hand sharks 3 goals in next 2 minutes and they would regroup and score the 4th goal! Blues rarely put teams away these playoffs but when it appears they have lost all the momentum they take it right back!! Mentally toughest blues team I’ve ever witnessed! Banker doesn’t turn into a homer unless he believes they the best team!! Lol

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Fuk off

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Blues are winning the Cup.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Good work LT. Good win Profits

tucks
    tucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4825

Will be dogs to Boston. I’ll be on them

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I been saying it since before playoffs. Nobody believes me tho cause I’m a “homer”, guess they don’t know I’m a bandwagon fan and only like my teams when I think they can win! Lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boston in 6