blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

BOVADA taking time to pay

Requested payout by check on April 1st-- I did receive the check---non cashable, for deposit only. Funny thing this was a check from China -this time. Received on April 12th- my bank sent it in for collection the same day. Per Bovada instuctions. As of today-May 13th the check still has not cleared. Anyone else experience this delay. gl all

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Shit book.
    Check is not legit

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15077

Use BTC and you will get paid same day. Last payout I had there a few weeks ago took under 10 hours

blackbox
    Update your status

Personal reasons
    Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Use BTC and you will get paid same day. Last payout I had there a few weeks ago took under 10 hours
    Sir personal reasons for not using bitcoin---if you knew you would understand--- thanks for your suggestion. gl all

blackbox
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    Shit book.
    Check is not legit
    Bank manager checked the watermarks on it- and sent it directly to corporate branch- it is good to have friends in the banking industry. Bad checks are not looked on lightly.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

5dimes does the same thing. Checks come from Canada, and it takes a while for the check to fully clear, but it does. Wouldn't worry too much about it - just seems like bank policy for international checks, even if it's in USD.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Hello Blackbox.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    5dimes does the same thing. Checks come from Canada, and it takes a while for the check to fully clear, but it does. Wouldn't worry too much about it - just seems like bank policy for international checks, even if it's in USD.
    this

it's not bovada, it's the bank

blackbox
    Update your status

HEY GENERAL you are the man--- you and the Shrink got me paid from oddsmaker-- Shrink called 10 min after fed ex came- SEMPER FIDELIS
    To be a Marine -You have to believe in: YOURSELF_YOUR FELLOW MARINE-YOUR CORPS- YOUR COUNTRY-YOUR GOD- Soon as I get this !$)) collected I will send 200 to you. You remembered- I still take hot hamburgers to the USMC vets at Balance nursing home. Oh what stories they tell. I am blessed --Again tell me where to send the ***********---

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    HEY GENERAL you are the man--- you and the Shrink got me paid from oddsmaker-- Shrink called 10 min after fed ex came- SEMPER FIDELIS
    To be a Marine -You have to believe in: YOURSELF_YOUR FELLOW MARINE-YOUR CORPS- YOUR COUNTRY-YOUR GOD- Soon as I get this !$)) collected I will send 200 to you. You remembered- I still take hot hamburgers to the USMC vets at Balance nursing home. Oh what stories they tell. I am blessed --Again tell me where to send the ***********---
    you got paid while everyone else got led to slaughter

when even posters like jjgold and sbrjohn say you're bad...

11-16-07 05:16 PM
    jjgold[COLOR=#102446 !important]Update your status

Saloon ModeratorJoin Date: 07-20-05
    Betpoints: 27

Message Me

If Shrink endorses a book run the to other way, it means he got paid off.

[/COLOR]

12-18-07 11:19 AM
    SBR_John[COLOR=#102446 !important]Wisky

SBR PROJoin Date: 07-12-05
    Betpoints: 38834

Message Me

I like Ken. I cant get over him taking SBG Global as a sponsor though. They ripped him off hard a few years back for I think $60k as a player. With sponsors like SBG, BetUS and Oddsmaker it will be uphill to keep the gig moving forward.

[/COLOR]

deary626
    Let it ride
    deary626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

My account is showing negative right now, something is wrong with this shithole book

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Glad to help, Blackbox. I don't want any payment though. Never accepted a payment for helping and ain't starting now, sir.

Semper Fi

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    Requested payout by check on April 1st-- I did receive the check---non cashable, for deposit only. Funny thing this was a check from China -this time. Received on April 12th- my bank sent it in for collection the same day. Per Bovada instuctions. As of today-May 13th the check still has not cleared. Anyone else experience this delay. gl all
    Most of mine have been from Canadian banks, a few from Singapore.

Instructions say to deposit them via ATM, but most of the time the ATM won’t accept them. So I just go in and cash them at Chase. Never had an issue.

blackbox
    Update your status

Lppk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    Most of mine have been from Canadian banks, a few from Singapore.
    Look my 3 previous checks were from Canada- no problem- this was from Singapore-note enclosed- cannot cash-for deposit only- tracked the countries it went thru on dhl-- have Chase too- they would not cash--so went to another bank and deposited it. Their website says rge most popular and used method is check by courier. gl all SBR on it
    Instructions say to deposit them via ATM, but most of the time the ATM won’t accept them. So I just go in and cash them at Chase. Never had an issue.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pass

I do not play there

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

5dimes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>