IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

"The expectations on me are going to be sky-high," Irving said going into Game 5

Uh, no they're not buddy. The expectations right now are 30% shooting, pouting, then throwing everyone under the bus post-game.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    bucks are still frauds right
    The entire East are pretty much all frauds.. Raptors still take it I hope..

4/24/19 4:19pm $100.00 $210.00 Pending 5/30/19 12:00pm NBA Props Basketball 25103 Toronto Raptors win Eastern Conf +210* vs Field wins Eastern Conference

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    All I have seen is that he knows what he is doing. Now he looks like a dumbfukk.
    How is this any different from you?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The entire East are pretty much all frauds.. Raptors still take it I hope..

4/24/19 4:19pm $100.00 $210.00 Pending 5/30/19 12:00pm NBA Props Basketball 25103 Toronto Raptors win Eastern Conf +210* vs Field wins Eastern Conference
    at this point thats not a bad bet just worried about the sixers

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Irving mainly to blame here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Irving mainly to blame here
    Dude is a player and scorer.. Just needs to pass more but he can't trust his teammates.. He won with Lebron in Cleveland..

The midget should come to LA in the off season.. Team back up with Lebron in Lakerland.. Lakers need a point, Lonz Ball is a project player still growing with no shot..

Tyron Lue will probably be the next Lakers coach soon needless to say.

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

No way to know what would happen with Hayward. It all seemed too good to be true. Kyrie not a problem either. Just a bunch of guys who got it together last year without either and had to get the chemistry right with two "star" players coming back. Just a tough break honestly. Another year together I think they'd do what they set out to do in the first place.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dude is a player and scorer.. Just needs to pass more but he can't trust his teammates.. He won with Lebron in Cleveland..

The midget should come to LA in the off season.. Team back up with Lebron in Lakerland.. Lakers need a point, Lonz Ball is a project player still growing with no shot..

Tyron Lue will probably be the next Lakers coach soon needless to say.

Los Angeles Cav's

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Lol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    No way to know what would happen with Hayward. It all seemed too good to be true. Kyrie not a problem either. Just a bunch of guys who got it together last year without either and had to get the chemistry right with two "star" players coming back. Just a tough break honestly. Another year together I think they'd do what they set out to do in the first place.
    Huh? Cryrie is on the first train out of Beantown.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Ainge has done a great job, he traded zero to get Kyrie, it was worth the risk, they can move on and still be a great team - he might step down because of healthy reasons now though.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Boston garden is notorious for its history of racism. What are the odds they go after Pat connaughton at some point?
    I imagine lots of teams will be lining up for Connaughton when his contract is up. An athletic guard that runs the floor hard and hammers the boards, and consistently knocks down clutch shots.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Boston never blames anyone that's white.
    Boston fired Pitino after just a few years and one was a lockout year.
    Nothing but youngsters in rebuilding. They didn't let him rebuild. The Celtics NEVER
    had to deal with rebuilding before. Fans were spoiled.
    Maybe what you mean by "white" is Irish !!!!

Larry Bird is not walking through that door, fans. Kevin McHale is not walking through that door, and Robert Parish is not walking through that door. And if you expect them to walk through that door, they're going to be gray and old. What we are is young, exciting, hard-working, and we're going to improve. People don't realize that, and as soon as they realize those three guys are not coming through that door, the better this town will be for all of us because there are young guys in that (locker) room playing their asses off. I wish we had $90 million under the salary cap. I wish we could buy the world. We can't; the only thing we can do is work hard, and all the negativity that's in this town sucks. I've been around when Jim Rice was booed. I've been around when Yastrzemski was booed. And it stinks. It makes the greatest town, greatest city in the world, lousy. The only thing that will turn this around is being upbeat and positive like we are in that locker room... and if you think I'm going to succumb to negativity, you're wrong. You've got the wrong guy leading this team.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

ainge has a chip as a gm will be interesting to see if and what moves they make for next season

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I imagine lots of teams will be lining up for Connaughton when his contract is up. An athletic guard that runs the floor hard and hammers the boards, and consistently knocks down clutch shots.
    Yes he's a good player, it was more of a race button topic than anything

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Boston fired Pitino after just a few years and one was a lockout year.
    Nothing but youngsters in rebuilding. They didn't let him rebuild. The Celtics NEVER
    had to deal with rebuilding before. Fans were spoiled.
    Maybe what you mean by "white" is Irish !!!!

Larry Bird is not walking through that door, fans. Kevin McHale is not walking through that door, and Robert Parish is not walking through that door. And if you expect them to walk through that door, they're going to be gray and old. What we are is young, exciting, hard-working, and we're going to improve. People don't realize that, and as soon as they realize those three guys are not coming through that door, the better this town will be for all of us because there are young guys in that (locker) room playing their asses off. I wish we had $90 million under the salary cap. I wish we could buy the world. We can't; the only thing we can do is work hard, and all the negativity that's in this town sucks. I've been around when Jim Rice was booed. I've been around when Yastrzemski was booed. And it stinks. It makes the greatest town, greatest city in the world, lousy. The only thing that will turn this around is being upbeat and positive like we are in that locker room... and if you think I'm going to succumb to negativity, you're wrong. You've got the wrong guy leading this team.
    What about Len bias? Is he walking through that door?

IBetYou

Pitino pulled out that line in the Greek league this season. Big time name dropper, forever going on about who he's coached or met.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

A look at Danny Ainge’s Blue Jays career on 40th anniversary of debut

https://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/ml...versary-debut/

Ainge’s pro baseball journey began when the expansion Blue Jays took him with the 389th pick in the 15th round of the 1977 MLB amateur draft out of North Eugene High School in Eugene, Ore.

Ainge was such a highly regarded baseball player that he managed to make it to the major-leagues, playing 211 big-league games across three seasons. An unlikely MLB career that started on this exact day (May 21) 40 years ago.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Ainge should have stuck with baseball

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The only real mistake he made was giving Hayward all that money. Even for a healthy Hayward, that money was ludacris. If Hayward and Kyrie were both healthy, they would have probably made b2b finals appearances, but still woulda lost to GS last year and this year.

This is what happens when you put a young team together. Like I said, rings are won in free agency. Not in the NBA draft. Ainge is dumb because he thinks his draft picks are gonna take him places. They're not. Draft picks are worthless. Jason Tatum and Jaylen Brown are not bound for the hall of fame. They're good players, but they're not hall of famers. Neither is marcus smart or terry rozier. All high draft picks. Enough, Ainge. Superstars win rings, not a medley of "good, solid players."

That's why you're gonna see the Bucks (or Raptors, but prolly the Bucks) get spanked in the finals. I'm tired of all this nonsense on SBR, thinking the Bucks, with their second best player being Khris Middleton, are gonna win a ring, who isn't even better that Draymond Green, who's the 5th best player on the Warriors.

First 123