BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Curry’s quote on game 3 performance “Wasn’t my night”

Charley Malloy: Look kid, I - how much you weigh son? When you weighed 168 pounds you were beautiful. You coulda been another Michael Jordan, and that skunk we got you for a manager, he brought you along too fast.

Steph: It wasn’t him Charley, it was you. Remember the night in the Toyota Center, you came to my dressing room and said, “Kid, this ain’t your night. We’re going for the price on the Rockets.” You remember that? “This ain’t your night?” My night! I could have taken the Rockets apart! So what happens? The Rockets get the title shot and what do I get? A one-way ticket to Palooka-ville. You was my brother Charlie, you should have taken care of me just a little bit so I wouldn’t have to take them dives for the short-end money.

Charley: Oh, I had some bets down for you. You saw some money.

Steph: You don’t understand. I coulda had class. I could have been a contender. I could have had been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am. Let’s face it, it was you Charley.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

When was the last time Steph missed 2 of 3 free throws and how many lay-ups??
    Is this 2016 deja-vu one game earlier?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

happens
    age too

Mike1029
    Mike1029's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

I would have to agree. He just looked off.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I went to sleep thinking state was a winner.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Small frame, small guy. Already breaking down injury wise. We’ve seen the best of him. He’s only going to go downhill. Best days are long behind him.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Playoffs are just different for some players. Everyone can't raise their level of play in the playoffs. Most players have worse numbers in the playoffs. MJ was one of the few who played better when the stakes were the highest. That's why the best player on the best team usually wins the NBA finals.