BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    Send none of it! Send absolutely nothing! Not a single dollar
    Lmao

TigerWoods3
    TigerWoods3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Yeah, that was an absolute bomb. Jansen kinda sucks. Not sure what we should do with him

oh well, no biggie. Dodgers still clearly #1 team in MLB and TW3 up big $ this year so far

all is good, brahskies

TW3

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lmfao @ #1 team in mlb. They never win. Cardinals already punked them in a 4 game series and always treat them like the bitches they are in playoffs.

That be like calling you the #1 capper.

TigerWoods3

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmfao @ #1 team in mlb. They never win. Cardinals already punked them in a 4 game series and always treat them like the bitches they are in playoffs.

That be like calling you the #1 capper.
    Been to multiple dodgers/cards playoffs games series recently, Dodgers usually win

sorry not sorry, bruh

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TigerWoods3 View Post
    Been to multiple dodgers/cards playoffs games series recently, Dodgers usually win

sorry not sorry, bruh
    Cardinals havnt been to playoffs for several years so once again you don’t know wtf you talking bout. Last several times cards made playoffs they knocked doyers out every time.

Doyers havnt won since when the 80s? Like I said calling them the best team like calling yourself the best capper, simply not true.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Jansen you SOB!! Dodgers battle back in the game to take the lead late and Jansen comes in and loads the bases with no OUT, not only blows the save but then gives up the grand slammy to cap it off.. Epic closer fail!!!

I had the Dodgers obviously.. Thought that was gonna be a win.. ..

TigerWoods3

Last several times cards made playoffs they knocked doyers out every time.
    This is simply not true, if you think this statement is true, you are a very confused person

TW3

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jansen you SOB!! Dodgers battle back in the game to take the lead late and Jansen comes in and loads the bases with no OUT, not only blows the save but then gives up the grand slammy to cap it off.. Epic closer fail!!!

I had the Dodgers obviously.. Thought that was gonna be a win.. ..
    You shoulda known once this fukktard posted he was on lad you were sunk pal. Better luck next time. If you see this guy on same side you might wanna jump ship! Nothing else ya can do really.

2daBank

This is simply not true, if you think this statement is true, you are a very confused person

TW3
    Jesus Christ you are a fukkin clown. 2014 beat lad 3-1 in divisional series, 2013 beat lad 4-2 in nlcs. They haven’t been since 2015 when cubs beat us in divisional series. Don’t argue baseball FACTS w me ya fukkin moron.

During our last run of sustained success giants owned us, we owned doyers prob because they the biggest choke job losers around not named tigerwoods3. Fukkin huge insult to tiger you posting under his name btw.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 05-05-19 at 07:04 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You shoulda known once this fukktard posted he was on lad you were sunk pal. Better luck next time. If you see this guy on same side you might wanna jump ship! Nothing else ya can do really.
    Mushed or not that was a crazy Dodger fail to end the game and potential sweep.. Shocking.. Jansen was off and embarrassed. Team not happy with him.. Shacking their heads after battling back.

TigerWoods3

Not even worried about the loss as I’m just going to win it back and then a little more tonight with my cubs bet, currently winning 1-0 in 3rd

2daBank

Mushed or not that was a crazy Dodger fail to end the game and potential sweep.. Shocking.. Jansen was off and embarrassed. Team not happy with him.. Shacking their heads after battling back.
    Janson been really good again this year tho hasn’t he? His numbers look pretty strong, shit happens sometimes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Janson been really good again this year tho hasn’t he? His numbers look pretty strong, shit happens sometimes.
    I guess... To put 3 on bass with no outs and then later give up the Grand Slam to end it is alarming regardless..

Maybe Jansen's heart started to act up or he partied to hard last night? Who knows Bankers? Still an epic fail IMO!!

2daBank

I guess... To put 3 on bass with no outs and then later give up the Grand Slam to end it is alarming regardless..

Maybe Jansen's heart started to act up or he partied to hard last night? Who knows Bankers? Still an epic fail IMO!!
    Just 1 meaningless game, even the best closers get blown up from time to time. I wouldn’t worry bout it too much. I rather it go down the way it did then him walking bunch of guys. The hit to load the bases was a usually harmless tapper the guy beat out, then he struck out the next batter, little luck and it been 2 on 2 outs and who knows.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just 1 meaningless game, even the best closers get blown up from time to time. I wouldn’t worry bout it too much. I rather it go down the way it did then him walking bunch of guys. The hit to load the bases was a usually harmless tapper the guy beat out, then he struck out the next batter, little luck and it been 2 on 2 outs and who knows.
    I know I just thought this was going to cash after the Dodgers took the lead and when Jansen came in to close out.... This stung a bit as I was counting my chips already.. Let down..

$135.00 $100.00 Loss 5/5/19 4:10pm MLB Baseball 909 Los Angeles Dodgers -135* vs San Diego Padres (K Maeda - R must Start N Margevicius - L must Start)

2daBank

Never count them pal, they play 9 innings for a reason! 1 run lead getting blown not shit. It those 3-4-5-freaking 6 run leads in 9th that really sting!! Lol

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

this guy sucks has he ever picked a winner

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    Well if you believe him he constantly wins his non posted plays!! Lol

TigerWoods3

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    Up lots of cash and bitcoin this year lol, also currently on cubs who are beating the little red birdies 1-0 in the 5th

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

Up lots of cash and bitcoin this year lol, also currently on cubs who are beating the little red birdies 1-0 in the 5th

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

You’re an orange selling freak. You have a dollar store living room table made of fiberboard, that you tried to pass off as oak. You lost a weeks worth of orange profits because of Kenley Jansen. You’re not up anything this year. And you’re not on the Cubs.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Its amazing how these great closers never blow games when you’re on other side. I had a monster 4 teamer last year or the year before where I faded Kershaw against the Giants. Took the Giants +1.5 or ML. I can’t remember. Other 3 plays won. Giants down 1 or 2 going to their last at bats. Jansen loads the bases and then works out of it without giving up a run. Cost me about 2900. Brutal.

First 12