eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Weed does cause you to lose motivation to better yourself. For example in college I started smoking weed everyday and did not pursue clubs, I was content with life. Before college and weed, I had a lot of ambitions. Saw similar with many friends I smoked with, some even dropped out of college. You can argue weed helps those in pain, you can argue it is not a gateway drug but IT DOES destroy personal motivation to better yourself. You become content with whatever you have instead of always looking for opportunities for growth.

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Weed does cause you to lose motivation to better yourself. For example in college I started smoking weed everyday and did not pursue clubs, I was content with life. Before college and weed, I had a lot of ambitions. Saw similar with many friends I smoked with, some even dropped out of college. You can argue weed helps those in pain, you can argue it is not a gateway drug but IT DOES destroy personal motivation to better yourself. You become content with whatever you have instead of always looking for opportunities for growth.
    That might be true for a weak minded individual. Anyone can say they “have ambitions and goals” in fact a lot of people when their young have goals and never do the things they say they do or want to do. That’s not because you smoker weed, that’s because your like 80% of the population who ended up not doing the things they said they set out to do. That’s you using the dope as your excuse for not following through with what you hoped for when you were younger, or maybe your goals and things you had in mind when you were 17 were unattainable anyways and you got older and more realistic with what you actually could and couldn’t accomplish. Don’t blame uncle green for that. Just blame yourself. Or maybe your happy with what your doing and yourself I don’t know. But most people can say the same thing and people that have never smoked in their lives.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Great vid for this Sunday evening and for struggles.. Latino style for my brown brothers..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Medication work but you Gotta make sure it’s the right stuff

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

lie, cheat, steal from your mom.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Cold Turkey

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Best way to quit is to get a girl friend and job after getting cleaned out and getting in debt.. GA helps too.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Best way to quit is to run out of money. But that usually doesn't work...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

will power, all those people with addictions drugs alcohol gambling, i dont' give a fuk what your problems are if you want to stop u just have to have the will power and motivation to change your ways

tucks
    tucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4825

Quote Originally Posted by TonyPhizzle View Post
    Thinking about chopping up my BitPay card as it’s my main funding method and withdrawing from Nitro. It’s time to give it up boys!
    Remove testicles.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Become a bookie.

That's the best way to quit betting that I could think of.
    Then instead of 1 degenerate gambler to worry about. You got about 50. You will probably start out with a bunch of guys that busted out some where else. Keep limits low. Nothing worse than a bunch of sicko broke gamblers that don't get paid.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Best way to quit is to get a girl friend and job after getting cleaned out and getting in debt.. GA helps too.

yes being alone it is real hard to stop anything

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

You dont quit sports betting, sports betting quits you

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Don’t watch the games(pretty easy for me with baseball and regula r season basketball) and most of all don’t look at the odds. I have no idea what the lines are for the baseball games tonight and who’s pitching thus I will not wager tonight.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

willpower

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

people think women solve problems lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    people think women solve problems lol
    They keep your mind off your gambling and occupy your thoughts and time which helps you not gamble. Hard to watch sports and the scores 24/7 when you have a girlfriend that wants to go out and do stuff.

They can help with your vices but they can't fix em.. You got that right.. That's all I was suggesting.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Kite checks to stay in the game.

G Anon Dropout
    G Anon Dropout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7458

GA doesn't work.

First 1234