Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Terrible coverage, they did not even say what the trade was when Denver got pick from Cincy to take Lock.
    They never do. It’s annoying. They’ll probably get to it later at some point. Would like to know what the Raiders got for trading two of their picks.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Miami trades 48th pick to Saints LOL

LT Profits

Only thing that means is trade won't happen right now, they could end up getting Rosen for a ham sandwich

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

rosen is on a 3 yr 6.2 mil contract. no way i wouldn't keep him for insurance. if a qb is as valuable as teams constantly tout, why give him up when he is dirt cheap? and insurance for your top pick. i feel like cousins was great insurance for rg3. he wan't a 1, but you not getting that back no matter what you do.

LT Profits

Miami now has 62nd pick, so still second round

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    rosen is on a 3 yr 6.2 mil contract. no way i wouldn't keep him for insurance. if a qb is as valuable as teams constantly tout, why give him up when he is dirt cheap? and insurance for your top pick. i feel like cousins was great insurance for rg3. he wan't a 1, but you not getting that back no matter what you do.
    Rosen is gone no matter what, that is not even debatable

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Miami now has 62nd pick, so still second round
    If they don’t wanna give up the damn 62nd pick for him then they’re crazy. They said they wanted to do a third or fourth for him, but Arizona won’t take that. Grier or Finley aren’t better than Rosen so they aren’t getting anyone better at 62.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    why give him up when he is dirt cheap? and insurance for your top pick. i feel like cousins was great insurance for rg3. he wan't a 1, but you not getting that back no matter what you do.
    Different regime, Rosen was per-Kingsbury and apparently Kliff simply does not like Rosen for his system

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Rosen will play majority of games in Miami...

Fitz will screw up.

LT Profits

Done deal

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Cardinals QB Josh Rosen is being traded to the Miami Dolphins. According to Elias Sports, Rosen is the only 1st-round QB since 1970 to change teams after just 1 season with his draft team.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Different regime, Rosen was per-Kingsbury and apparently Kliff simply does not like Rosen for his system
    Kliff? lol

Everyone is AZ is fired in a few years, I mean everyone (if their owner is compentant which it doesn't seem like).

I'm a huge niner fan but they were good for years so I assumed they were.

I couldn't believe they handed us Bosa. I'm on cloud 9 right now.

Az lulz. Per protocol Raiders gunna raider. I was SHOCKED at the Giants pick.

Gettlemen just set them back 5 years. Unreal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Haskins Or Rosen who has better career guys ?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Rosen will win a Superbowl with Dolphins. Cardinals made a bad trade.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

He will fit well in their system.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Kliff? lol

Everyone is AZ is fired in a few years, I mean everyone (if their owner is compentant which it doesn't seem like).

I'm a huge niner fan but they were good for years so I assumed they were.

I couldn't believe they handed us Bosa. I'm on cloud 9 right now.

Az lulz. Per protocol Raiders gunna raider. I was SHOCKED at the Giants pick.

Gettlemen just set them back 5 years. Unreal
    Giants could have had Allen and their 17th pick and Rosen. LOL

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    this ...

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Diehard fins fan here. I like this move a lot. Rosen is going to have a huge chip on his shoulder the rest of his career. I can’t remember the Phins having a draft like this in a long time. We took Ted Fricken Ginn 7th overall. We traded up and took that bum defensive clown from Oregon like 4th overall. We passed on Matt Ryan and took Jake Long #1. We didn’t trade for Brees when we had the chance, picked up Dante Culpepper and drafted Ronnie Brown that year. I finally really hope we got our QB we have desperately been searching for over 2 decades now

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Arizona continues to find new ways of screwing things up. They make a terrible pick at #1 and then allow themselves to get conned down to #62. Rosen is no bargain package. He is afraid to get hit and is about as fragile as a 3 year old. He also has a definite attitude problem.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Rosen is a hot trash. He'll do very little in this league. Maybe wi n a playoff game or three but that's it.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Diehard fins fan here. I like this move a lot. Rosen is going to have a huge chip on his shoulder the rest of his career. I can’t remember the Phins having a draft like this in a long time. We took Ted Fricken Ginn 7th overall. We traded up and took that bum defensive clown from Oregon like 4th overall. We passed on Matt Ryan and took Jake Long #1. We didn’t trade for Brees when we had the chance, picked up Dante Culpepper and drafted Ronnie Brown that year. I finally really hope we got our QB we have desperately been searching for over 2 decades now
    Lifelong Dolphin fan here (until yesterday I am DONE) Rosen is pure trash. Grier is one of the main reasons they have been garbage for 20 years straight (1 good season in there). Giving Grier the GM job is like giving the keys to your new car to the guy that just fell off his bar stool so he can go for a joy ride. I Think I'm going to be a Chiefs fan now.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Any team looking to add Josh Rosen to its QB room should have room to let him sit a couple of seasons to regain his confidence and learn an offence. BUT that team should be getting ready to move onto its next quarterback in the near future.

Enter the Pittsburgh Steelers

Any knock you had against bringing in a Jameis Winston or Cam Newton you don't have to worry about with Rosen.

His contract? Still a rookie deal but being traded twice makes it worth even less to the Steelers cap situation. Plus he has a 5th year option if he seems promising.

His age. Only 23 years old and if he sits for a couple years would be coming onto the field completely healthy.

And his trade value won't get much lower than it is right now.

If there was a better fit available I haven't seen it.

Both Mason Rudolph and Josh Rosen could battle it out for the QB2 job for the next two seasons before one could possibly take over for the future hall of famer. That time with QB coach Matt Canada and learning the Steelers offence would only set up the Steelers for success.

First 12