PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who else got their wig split tonight???

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I cashed my ff over in stl, ff under at wrigley. In other words my baseball plays continue rolling the last week plus. But I Gave those wins and then some back on rockets/caps ml parlay. Was pretty confident there and payoffs been so good took a shot. Fuckin caps!

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I stopped betting MLB for awhile. Went 0-8. Historically not good at MLB. Historically very good at NHL, while doing decent in soccer + tennis. Sticking to history and those 3 sports now, but man it sucks sometimes as I do enjoy baseball.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I stopped betting MLB for awhile. Went 0-8. Historically not good at MLB. Historically very good at NHL, while doing decent in soccer + tennis. Sticking to history and those 3 sports now, but man it sucks sometimes as I do enjoy baseball.
    If you stick to +110-+180 odds and bet 1;1.25;2.5;5; etc you'll find that end of year you'll probably be up 15-25 units.

Really never misses, and my average mlb bet is $1000 so it's a nice chuck headed into football

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Get em back tonight

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

baseball is IMPOSSIBLE to cap way to many variables its grind sport not a sport you can make REAL money off of vsn stated over 37 percent of games so far this year have been blown by bullpens you can handicap that

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Getting harder to stay in the game these days

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    baseball is IMPOSSIBLE to cap way to many variables its grind sport not a sport you can make REAL money off of vsn stated over 37 percent of games so far this year have been blown by bullpens you can handicap that
    This year I picked a couple teams & individual pitchers I felt like had a good chance to outperform expectations. Just been spot betting from that group of selections.

I used to cap only national league games. Even that was too much though. Had to really narrow it down