Been over a decade since he had April off

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19440

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You such a hater!!

I haven’t watched 1 minute of the east playoffs. Nba should have made him stay over there!!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Good call. This year does feel different. Nice to see the East open up.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You such a hater!!
    Lover

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Good call. This year does feel different. Nice to see the East open up.
    I haven’t tuned in to any east game. Bad move letting bron leave.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

You such a hater!!
    Similar to how the news always comments about Trump,

I think everyone in sports just wants a new story, a new focus, in NBA. It’s always Lebron this and that or GSW.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Lmao my guy.....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Similar to how the news always comments about Trump,

I think everyone in sports just wants a new story, a new focus, in NBA. It’s always Lebron this and that or GSW.
    I don’t watch regular season garbage, I tune into the playoffs to see the best when they actually trying. East no fun without bron. Why I want to see a bunch of teams who couldn’t beat him battle it out?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

It’s nice knowing the east is up for grabs. But first round is still garbage, but I like all the games for betting.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    It’s nice knowing the east is up for grabs. But first round is still garbage, but I like all the games for betting.
    I can’t understand why ya’ll think it better to see a bunch of teams who couldn’t beat Lebron battle it out?

Yea it great to bet on, but im not watching east yet. I’m sure I will a little next round, maybe.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

NBA is garbage to view lebron or not.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    NBA is garbage to view lebron or not.
    I still enjoy the playoffs, not as much as I used too cause the rules and soft styles of play but I do love hoops and nba playoffs the highest level of it.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its nice to see other players and teams getting respect, the idiots in the media usually just focus on 1 team or player the whole time, we saw that with Duke in the NCAA.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I'll admit semis and finals are some interesting.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The real question is, will Lebron win another ring before he retires? He should have never won that ring with Irving. Then people would get to say "Lebron could never win without Wade." Which would have been great.

Goat Milk

I still enjoy the playoffs, not as much as I used too cause the rules and soft styles of play but I do love hoops and nba playoffs the highest level of it.
    Been pretty physical thus far. Refs letting a lot of shit go.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

1st round sucks in the East but should be better to watch next round. I’ll always enjoy not having to watch LeBitch bitch and moan.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    The real question is, will Lebron win another ring before he retires? He should have never won that ring with Irving. Then people would get to say "Lebron could never win without Wade." Which would have been great.
    Wade was trash in the finals the last year Lebron won a title in Miami, his knees were done, no one thinks Lebron needs Wade to win a title.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Its nice to see other players and teams getting respect, the idiots in the media usually just focus on 1 team or player the whole time, we saw that with Duke in the NCAA.
    Well to get respect you have to earn it. And Lebron went to like 8 or 9 straight finals. Was like a 4 seed last year and dick smacked the Raptors. The 1 seed. A straight sweep. Raptors were crying too about attention. I remember them saying "we're the 1 seed and we're flying under the radar." Ok Lowry. Then you proceed to get swept by the best player in the game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes

The guy is a loser great for the NBA

Goat Milk

Wade was trash in the finals the last year Lebron won a title in Miami, his knees were done, no one thinks Lebron needs Wade to win a title.
    The year against the Spurs when they won? Wade had an incredible finals. You want me to pull up the stats? The year they lost to the Spurs, Wade wasn't good. He was injured. But he was incredible for the other 3 finals...

Goat Milk

Wade won Lebron 2 rings bro. You think Lebron would have 3 rings right now if he never played with Wade and Bosh? Lol. Also, Lebron is the bitch for going to Miami. Wade made him his son. Showed him how to win. You rememebr that finals against Dallas or na?

thomorino

The year against the Spurs when they won? Wade had an incredible finals. You want me to pull up the stats? The year they lost to the Spurs, Wade wasn't good. He was injured. But he was incredible for the other 3 finals...
    Wade was great in game 4, he was not good in game 6 or 7 and for a supposed superstar wasn't impressive, Miami's big comeback in the 4th quarter of game 6 was with him on the bench.

lakerboy

Wade was great in game 4, he was not good in game 6 or 7 and for a supposed superstar wasn't impressive, Miami's big comeback in the 4th quarter of game 6 was with him on the bench.
    You putting Wade down? He had a ring before James showed up

thomorino

Wade won Lebron 2 rings bro. You think Lebron would have 3 rings right now if he never played with Wade and Bosh? Lol. Also, Lebron is the bitch for going to Miami. Wade made him his son. Showed him how to win. You rememebr that finals against Dallas or na?
    Wade got handed his only title without Lebron in the heavily manipulated 2006 finals against Dallas, if Lebron had played with Shaq when Shaq was still playing well like in his Miami's days he would have won far more than Wade did.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You putting Wade down? He had a ring before James showed up
    The 2006 finals were bullshit, the NBA heavily slanted calls to Miami, every time Wade was touched they called a foul. Miami was down 2-0 in that series before officials started to heavily slant calls to Wade and Miami.

Goat Milk

Wade had 23 and 10 in game 7. Not to mention all the defensive stats. That San Antonio team was stacked.Wade guarded Leonard for a good portion of that series too. Leonard averaged like 14 a game that series. Come on. That Miami team was a defense force. You couldn't score on Lebron and Wade in their primes. Unlike these stars today. Westbrook, can score on that guy at will.

lakerboy

The 2006 finals were bullshit, the NBA heavily slanted calls to Miami, every time Wade was touched they called a foul. Miami was down 2-0 in that series before officials started to heavily slant calls to Wade and Miami.
    I'm not here to dispute the rigged thing. He won

thomorino

Wade had 23 and 10 in game 7. Not to mention all the defensive stats. That San Antonio team was stacked.Wade guarded Leonard for a good portion of that series too. Leonard averaged like 14 a game that series. Come on. That Miami team was a defense force. You couldn't score on Lebron and Wade in their primes. Unlike these stars today. Westbrook, can score on that guy at will.
    Wade was not consistent in the series and missed a lot of shots in game 7, that Spurs team was not stacked at all, Parker was old and pulled his hamstring after game 5, Duncan was 40, that team had 1 hall of famer in his prime, Kawhi, that's it.

Goat Milk

Wade got handed his only title without Lebron in the heavily manipulated 2006 finals against Dallas, if Lebron had played with Shaq when Shaq was still playing well like in his Miami's days he would have won far more than Wade did.
    How many points did Shaq average against Dallas? Shaq was no where near his prime. And actually if you remember, Miami was down by double digits in the 4th quarter of game 3. They were about to be down 3-0 and Wade brought them back. Don't come in with that touch foul shit. Miami should have lost game 3, and lost the series. Wade hit the most insane shots I've ever seen. I remember him getting off the bench after being down by DD and saying "fukk this! i'm not going out like this!" And he single handedly won the next 4 games.

No ref can win you 4 games, so gtfo here with that shit.

thomorino

Wade couldn't even get out of the first round of the playoffs after Shaq got old before Lebron came, he's a second tier Hall of Famer, he's not in Lebron's class at all.

Goat Milk

Wade was not consistent in the series and missed a lot of shots in game 7, that Spurs team was not stacked at all, Parker was old and pulled his hamstring after game 5, Duncan was 40, that team had 1 hall of famer in his prime, Kawhi, that's it.
    Lol Duncan wasn't 40, Parker was old? Parker was in his prime... F are you saying. That was 6 years ago. Tony Parker was 30! Which is your prime in the NBA! Also, that same exact Spurs team went on to win in the most lopsided finals in NBA history the very next year, with all those "old" players dominating.

thomorino

How many points did Shaq average against Dallas? Shaq was no where near his prime. And actually if you remember, Miami was down by double digits in the 4th quarter of game 3. They were about to be down 3-0 and Wade brought them back. Don't come in with that touch foul shit. Miami should have lost game 3, and lost the series. Wade hit the most insane shots I've ever seen. I remember him getting off the bench after being down by DD and saying "fukk this! i'm not going out like this!" And he single handedly won the next 4 games.

No ref can win you 4 games, so gtfo here with that shit.
    I didn't say Shaq was in his prime but he was still very good and any serious NBA fan knows the officiating in that series was disgusting.

123 Last