2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm leaning Utah back at home.. That's tough game to bet though.. Houston is the better team.
    It’s easy Jibbers. I don’t know which game Houston will win but the Jizz ain’t beating them twice in a row at any building imo, hit the rockets ml and if they lose hit it harder in gm4!! Nba is square-tastic!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It’s easy Jibbers. I don’t know which game Houston will win but the Jizz ain’t beating them twice in a row at any building imo, hit the rockets ml and if they lose hit it harder in gm4!! Nba is square-tastic!!

Stick to MLB buddy.. That's where you are the boss!!!

Rockets are up 2-0 in the series and won the first 2 games Bankers, now the series goes to Utah.. Altitude and Utah crowd factors in.. Like I said I'm leaning the Jazz ever so slightly.. Tough game to call..

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/houston...zz-2019042026/

2daBank

Cash Red Sox again baby! I hate to pat myself on the back (actually no I don’t, lol) but cmon, I haven’t played Sox one time all year but grab them b2b as dogs and cash them both!!

That how ya do bases boys, you wait till a team is undervalued and the squares have given up on them then you pounce!!

Shaping up like those 6 buzzed up baseball plays might just turn a nice profit!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Cash Red Sox again baby! I hate to pat myself on the back (actually no I don’t, lol) but cmon, I haven’t played Sox one time all year but grab them b2b as dogs and cash them both!!

That how ya do bases boys, you wait till a team is undervalued and the squares have given up on them then you pounce!!

Shaping up like those 6 buzzed up baseball plays might just turn a nice profit!!
    Had sweat that one out.

3 winning days in a row, a nice bounce back from the disastrous 0-6 day this week....

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund through 96 plays. A relatively quiet Saturday but we managed to eek out a third straight day of profit...

951 20-Apr NYM +127 -1
    971 BOS +128 1.28
    Sat 0.28
    Week 1 6.73
    Week 2 -3.64
    Week 3 -3.13
    Mon 1.74
    Tue -1.07
    Wed -6
    Thu 4.85
    Fri 1.5
    Total 1.26

"I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast
    But we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

UTAH JAZZ -2

Bitches.

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave KVB 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I suggest Utah as well. Good evidence.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Utah it is gents... Let's get this!!!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I’m with you here banker. I just can’t bring myself to bet the Jazz even though Houston square as shit. Looks too easy but it may just be that easy. Lots of SBRers going against the grain with Utah.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bucks NBA -10 free money.. Win by 30 again. Home or Away won't matter in this series. Pistons get buried again..

No Blake Griffin. Pistons in this series.. Sweep coming up in the next game after today too...

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Apr 20 vs Milwaukee 5:00 PM PDT
    ESPN, FSSW, FSD
    Apr 14 @ Milwaukee L 121 - 86
    Apr 17 @ Milwaukee L 120 - 99
    Posted this in the morning.. Cash it needed this badly .. Thank you!!!.. Load up play.. Didn't even want to copy and paste bets on this one.. Never do on load up plays.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/milwauk...ns-2019042008/

Next!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I’m with you here banker. I just can’t bring myself to bet the Jazz even though Houston square as shit. Looks too easy but it may just be that easy. Lots of SBRers going against the grain with Utah.
    NBA playoffs usually pretty easy, squares wet dream and I’m square as it gets w NBA!!

Same reasoning as playing Boston gm 3 as dogs, just got lucky and didn’t have to chase that time. Jizz prob get this one then I’ll double up gm 4. I like mini 2 game chases on dogs, doesn’t get too expensive and works out more times than not in playoffs!!

Oh well, if I lose this one at least the rest of my sbr peeps will cash! Lol

Shev2
    Shev2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 658

Quote Originally Posted by Shev2 View Post
    NBA parlays have been fun lately...we'll see how this one goes
    Let's go Houston!!!!!!!

Cuse0323

NBA playoffs usually pretty easy, squares wet dream and I’m square as it gets w NBA!!

Same reasoning as playing Boston gm 3 as dogs, just got lucky and didn’t have to chase that time. Jizz prob get this one then I’ll double up gm 4. I like mini 2 game chases on dogs, doesn’t get too expensive and works out more times than not in playoffs!!
    Yeah don’t see Utah winning two in a row. I don’t see them winning a game period. Houston on a different level. We’ll see tonight but I feel alright on Houston. They’re focused this year and Utah just not enough fire power.

2daBank

Yeah don’t see Utah winning two in a row. I don’t see them winning a game period. Houston on a different level. We’ll see tonight but I feel alright on Houston. They’re focused this year and Utah just not enough fire power.
    Jizz home court is kinda tough the only reason I’m skeptical about tonight but I won’t hesitate to pound rockets gm4 if they lose here, the home court ain’t that great to have jizz winning 2 I don’t think. Hopefully Houston gets it done tonight and won’t even have to worry about. Ideally they take this one like celts did, then in a perfect world they both dump gm 4 so we can unload on a gm 5 square ass money line parlay with both them to close it out!!! Man I’m getting a boner imagining that dream scenario!!!

Cuse0323

I pretty much mushed any chance the Rockets had it looks like. Harden done already.

2daBank

I pretty much mushed any chance the Rockets had it looks like. Harden done already.

Congrats Jizz backers!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This I will post up game just started.. Posted this up on another thread 20 minutes ago. Gotta represent in the NBA..

Winning hopefully with this!!!

$135.00 $100.00 Pending 4/20/19 10:35pm NBA Basketball 564 Utah Jazz -135* vs Houston Rockets

2daBank

KVB (or anyone else) you might wanna look into taking another shot at halo’s live. One these games Seattle sure to burn me and lose the way they have let laa come back in every game! I hope not but feeling like you might have just been a day early trying it?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I might start live betting I sure can’t pick pregame at least you Can see how the game is being played out

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB (or anyone else) you might wanna look into taking another shot at halo’s live. One these games Seattle sure to burn me and lose the way they have let laa come back in every game! I hope not but feeling like you might have just been a day early trying it?
    Gonna pass here but you make a valid point.

Cuse0323

Refs obnoxious. On Utah’s nuts after the T.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Gonna pass here but you make a valid point.

I hope I’m wrong seeing how I’m on Seattle but like clockwork here come halo’s yet again. Why didn’t I take my own advice and play it? Better yet why didn’t I just take Seattle FF like I said I should prob do instead of game? Lol

2daBank

The way I see it you still plus for the series which is often how I approach them!!

Holy hell I just got done looking at porcello’s numbers for the year! I’ve nevsr been a big fan but good god he getting whipped on like a retarded ginger stepchild!! Think he tends to pitch well at the trop and I still think tampons pen is being overworked! Morton will prob strike out 10 but not sure he will be able to go much past 5 innings so give me Sox to get to the Tampa pen again!! Sox+128 for me!!

Also played

Mil +118 (glutton for punsishment!)

Seattle+118 (again, more late inning stress! lol)

Reds -109 under 7

Balty +1.5 +125

Gl everyone!!
    If Seattle holds on another monster mlb night brought to ya by banker! If they blow it still 4-2 w nice profit!! If only I didn’t miss that easy ass play on zona in afternoon!! lol

2daBank

Boom baby. 5-1 on mlb, hit rockets and nuggets, blues and caps! Only losing Nashville! Jibbers was right yesterday, I’m on fire!!

I feel bad for all the nba sharps we have, they know way more bout this shit than me but like I always say NBA playoffs are a squares wet dream!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Nice work Banker!!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

For the Fades

Am truly sorry for your recent bad streak but you know this is a dog-eat-dog biz

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sammy Yesterday

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

2 wins for you JJ. You are heading in the right direction. Keep firing.

First 12