pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25242

We will take that push JJ, but Magic should have covered.

We need a miracle from Bruins. And a lot of help from the Giants.
    Last edited by pablo222; 04-19-19 at 08:38 PM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lol. Same here. Think jays my favorite, like I said I think the hockey gm a total coin flip (which I saw you practically had it that as well), nba just taking the better team expecting they will get at least 1 in Orlando and shift home court back.
    Unfortunately I had Raps -5.5

Oh well, NEXT!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Going Pacers ML. Gotta think they give 100% being back home down 0-2 now. I'm trying this.. If the Pacers are ever gonna win a game in this series it will be tonight.

$150.00 $100.00 Pending 4/19/19 8:35pm NBA Basketball 554 Indiana Pacers -150* vs Boston Celtics

I'm in big trouble with this bet!!! Not liking what I'm seeing, Pacers need to wake up in this 4th!!

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boston-...rs-2019041911/

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Indiana still has a shot

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Indiana still has a shot
    I hope so JJ, just can't seem to get over the hump.. Indy Missing to many open and easy shots..

Both these teams kinda suck, will fade next series..

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Shit, every time I look up, the Doyers have someone on base.

We want Milwaukee here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Looking at 1-3-1 here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Broke even yesterday and lost tonight in these threads.. I won't be posting pending for a while.. I know when I'm hot and when I'm cooling off.

Bankers seems to be getting hot, KVB also.. Get em boys!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Broke even yesterday and lost tonight in these threads.. I won't be posting pending for a while.. I know when I'm hot and when I'm cooling off.

Bankers seems to be getting hot, KVB also.. Get em boys!!!
    Playoffs baby!

My nhl approach just works for me most years without even knowing teams all that well (besides blues really don’t know anything bout rest at all! Lol) Way more about just banking on series to go certain ways and knowing that home Ice is way overrated.

NBA playoffs just a square like me wet dream! The best players almost always win out in those series so long as you smart w your money not hard to turn some profit.,

You know my baseball approach, try to get down on coin flip dogs. I kinda fukked myself a little bit tonight w cards FF rl tho. Need all those others to make up for it, never good idea for me to get away from flat betting, lol.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Staring at 3-0. St Louis starting to catch the Mets but if Mets and MIL can somehow beat the Dodgers then the Contrarian Fund would be 7-1 after going 0-6 two days ago.

Milwaukee or not, this week's Contrarian Fund comeback is nearly complete.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

St Louis making that 8th inning press.

Banker's Cards being a bitch to me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    St Louis making that 8th inning press.

Banker's Cards being a bitch to me.

Bro these mfers should done been leading. They just failed to get another guy home from 3rd w less than 2 outs. All night long w that bs. Can’t stand the way this squad lives and dies w the long ball, manufacture a run every now and again you fukktards!!

Glad you gonna cash it tho!!
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Mfin doyers creamed Hader for 3 runs?!?? Man cards can never even get the bat to touch one his fastballs, lol.

Here come cards again! Lol. Now that man on 3rd they will fizzle out.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Here comes Milwuakee.

If they lose, both losses since the crash will be the Brewers.

It's really more the Dodgers though.

Right now, the market is schewing and the better, bet worthy dodgers opponents keep popping up on the Contrarian radar.

Someone needs to cool these fuks down.

2daBank

Here comes Milwuakee.

If they lose, both losses since the crash will be the Brewers.

It's really more the Dodgers though.

Right now, the market is schewing and the better, bet worthy dodgers opponents keep popping up on the Contrarian radar.

Someone needs to cool these fuks down.

I blame the odds makers for all the losses I’ve taken in milw this year (and it been a lot! Lol) they kept giving too much plus on stl I had to take! even tho cards only went 2-5 damn near all the games came down to final ab’s, gotta take the plus money in games that so close!

pretty much like now having to take it on milw this series. Got the nice hits w cards vs lad and brewers at lad tho. Before long I’m gonna just swear off games at miller park, that place been my cryptonite! Lol.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Agreed Banker, we're making the right bets it's just not falling our way on those games.

I think the key, as always, is to not waiver and change things. We're doing the right thing and our time eventually comes.

Excellent bounce back to the 0-6'er two days ago. +6.35 in two days as flat risk money management does it's job.

Indeed, meet me in Atlantic City...

We got lucky tonight. The Contrarian market was not the greatest today, we might have missed the Boston winner, as there was an expectation there and it was close to the target but Texas was just outside the target range and volume, quite frankly, was the only thing that kept us out. The move gave us a good line, but there wasn't enough general volume. This combined with trades I identified as "sharper" told us one thing...

Houston was the sharp play there, just not a Contrarian Fund play.

After the 0-6 crash the Contrarian market itself roared back, then faltered a little today. This confirms what I've been saying, volatility is here, and it might be here to stay. I was hoping we could get out of the early season, when the mature market unfolds, but clearly MLB is getting it share of a handle. Lines are swaying and the public has been trying to cash in on last year's general team trends.

The Dodgers are popular, swaying the line so the Fund gets it, and surely gained even more public support tonight. They are the two losses of the last two days' 6-2 record.

Here's the KVB MLB Early Season Contrarian Fund through all 94 plays...

906 19-Apr MIA +110 1.1
    908 MIL +102 -1
    909 NYM +140 1.4
    Fri 1.5
    Week 1 6.73
    Week 2 -3.64
    Week 3 -3.13
    Mon 1.74
    Tue -1.07
    Wed -6
    Thu 4.85
    Total 0.98

"Everything dies baby that's a fact
    But maybe everything that dies someday comes back!
    "

2daBank

No doubt buddy. Baseball all about staying the course, not like we have to hit at a insane clip to turn profit!!

Hoping Seattle doesn’t put me threw the ringer like last night, surprised they even won that one, I went to sleep after halo’s tied it up figuring I was gonna wake up to a loser, pleasantly surprised they won it! Be nice if the pen kept it stress free tonight! Loving getting the plus money on M’s that series!

3 outs away from taking the cheese w jays too. No late night drama please! Lol

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm thinking Angels live if we get to the top of the 9th, might be the best price for a dumb play..

2daBank

I'm thinking Angels live if we get to the top of the 9th, might be the best price for a dumb play..

Mfers did it to me again. Lmao. No way Seattle pulls another blown game out their ass! I might have to start investigating 1st 5 inning plays w them, lol. I’m gonna crash and hope for same result when I wake up (worked one time! Lol)., I’m doing little side job in morning so I need some sleep anyways.,

gl everyone

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Mfers did it to me again. Lmao. No way Seattle pulls another blown game out their ass! I might have to start investigating 1st 5 inning plays w them, lol. I’m gonna crash and hope for same result when I wake up (worked one time! Lol)., I’m doing little side job in morning so I need some sleep anyways.,

gl everyone
    Boom, worked again! I’m keeping this “just go to sleep” thing in my bag of tricks, lol.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Thanks again , Pal

Sammy rarely caps any longer

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25242

Don't worry JJ. We will get it back this weekend.

First 12