SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

still remember her from Kids choice awards when i was 18 right after her boob job. was crazy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

When she was younger....

You couldn't say no to this psycho bitch...
    Need to go back younger then that.. This was probably before she became fully mental and suicidal too .

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

On a serious note.... what could you be possibly crazy about??? You have the best job in the world performing in Las Vegas... she's making what??? 30 million+ a year???

Sometimes I don't understand people?
    That's not how crazy (mental health) works.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That's not how crazy (mental health) works.
    Excessive use of hard drugs and alcohol brings on mental illness for most.. I'm sure that's what happen to Britney.. She liked to get wet and high alot and lost her mind.. She's not that innocent... la la la ra...

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Britney innocent lol?

Let me tell you about Britney doing coke and X when she was 16 with guys in their 20s and having 3 somes... that was the start

Her relationship with Justin Timberlake was always a sham, and she wasnt a virgin since like age 14. But the marketing people wanted her to be that "next door christian girl".

She was fuckin Fred Durst and Ben Affleck.

Then, she stated penetrating with Paris Hilton, yeah, FUCKIN. Doing blow and licking clits, an all time favorite American past time.

And after her marriage with that Federline loser, she basically held drug fueled sex parties at her place... and yes she was abused and so was her sister... do some research, who got that girl pregnant? DAN SCHNEIDER, from Nickelodeon. Also abused Amanda Bynes among other girls...

This girls all broken, are treated like sex kitten slaves, groomed, exploited, rape.

Many ignorant posts here.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Hurrys post made me fall in love with her.

HurryUpAndDrink

HurryUpAndDrink

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Britney innocent lol?

Let me tell you about Britney doing coke and X when she was 16 with guys in their 20s and having 3 somes... that was the start

Her relationship with Justin Timberlake was always a sham, and she wasnt a virgin since like age 14. But the marketing people wanted her to be that "next door christian girl".

Then, she stated penetrating with Paris Hilton, yeah, FUCKIN. Doing blow and licking clits, an all time favorite American past time.

And after her marriage with that Federline loser, she basically held drug fueled sex parties at her place... and yes she was abused and so was her sister... do some research, who got that girl pregnant? DAN SCHNEIDER, from Nickelodeon. Also abused Amanda Bynes among other girls...

This girls all broken, are treated like sex kitten slaves, groomed, exploited, rape.

wow you know an embarrassing amount of info about britney spears. big fan?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Britney innocent lol?

How was she put in those situations at a young age?

Parents at fault?

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    wow you know an embarrassing amount of info about britney spears. big fan?
    not really, not really a "pop" guy... im a rocker all the way

but I am a film maker doing a documentary about the MURDER of Chris Cornell and, its links to human trafficking among the elites... while opening that can of worms I had to take on the research of sexual abuse in Hollywood and the music industry, MK Ultra programming in the Disney club and Nickelodeon.

One of my collaborators is very knowledgeable about her (they have hanged together on some ocassions) and so, I hear things

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    How was she put in those situations at a young age?

Parents at fault?
    Absolutely, they let her be in Orlando by herself at that age while doing some recording I believe, she had a chaperone of course but I think it was an enabler.

Girl was running wild doing blow in Miami at 16, having orgies.

YUMMY.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Used to whack frequently to Britney.

Was straight back in those days.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Met Britney in Hollywood once, many many years ago.

She was short but had calves of steel, popeye style. She was in shape.

relatively nice girl, then.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

No, DDD, I did not bang her.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Is it wrong I’m attracted to crazy women.
    They do seem to f*#k the best....at least in my past experience. But they will pull you into their insanity and then you have to step away to clear all the madness.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Britney innocent lol?

Nothing shocks me in the industry. Lot of bad shiit goes on with those rich famous celebs and all the under ground crap that goes on.. No doubt..

Reminds me of the Illuminati in a sense and or shiiit that goes on in the Scientology cult.. Very hush hush.. I've heard it all living and growing up right here in Santa Monica in the center of all that Hollywood crap. I see celebs all the time..

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Need to go back younger then that.. This was probably before she became fully mental and suicidal too .

sick pedo

she was like 15 there

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Nothing shocks me in the industry. Lot of bad shiit goes on with those rich famous celebs and all the under ground crap that goes on.. No doubt..

Reminds me of the Illuminati in a sense and or shiiit that goes on in the Scientology cult.. Very hush hush.. I've heard it all living and growing up right here in Santa Monica in the center of all that Hollywood crap. I see celebs all the time..
    Yes, all these Mickey Mouse/Nickelodeon kids grow up a mess... all MK Ultra guinea pigs to further a mind control and pedophilia normalization agenda.

The "illuminati" term is the most commonly used, but its often ridiculed as some "conspiracy theory", but the fact is this term was coined in the 60s by the government to ridicule those exposing government corruption. CONSPIRACY FACTS MORE LIKE IT.

The order of Bavaria, the Jesuit Order, the Knights Templar, The Ordo Temple Orientis, and the Thelema following freemasons all form part of this cult that celebrates the dualism of man, accepting any action as fair, good or evil, as we are animals, and "as above so shall below". They adore the Baphomet and believe in blood rituals, human sacrifice and sex magic.

How do celebrities get in the club? some are born into it, like Charlie Sheen, you don't need to be super famous or rich to be a member, there's variety in the different lodges and covens. Others get recruited really young, and get brainwashed, like Britney Spears. Others get offered a blood contract to be part of the club, ESPECIALLY, in the music industry, ask Jay-Z.

People think secret societies are farfetch. Please, humanity was founded on secret societies and rituals. Esotheric spiritual energy EXISTS, these people know how to manipulate it in their favor and they play games with humanity. They wield tremendous influence and power by the means of extorsion, blackmail and flat out murder.

If you want to see the best video Ive found about it, this is it

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Britney innocent lol?

"Many ignorant posts here."
    I like how you end your post with that quote. Including yours in the group

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Britney innocent lol?

Ok... I'll go with what you're saying. But let me add to it.... if this is all true.... I'll go a step higher and say... she wanted ALL OF IT.

She reminds me of a few chicks I know... they want to be treated like a whore. Known for sex... but in her professional life... she still wants that "professional title." Perhaps she's the one that's confused and sick in the mind.

You can't marry someone like that. Spears loves to be independent.... loves to be the boss... and also a slut.

Good post HUAD

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

On a serious note.... what could you be possibly crazy about??? You have the best job in the world performing in Las Vegas... she's making what??? 30 million+ a year???

Most of those former Disney kids end up having mental problems when they grow up.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Most of those former Disney kids end up having mental problems when they grow up.
    Maybe they can't handle the fame??? That's what people say. I don't know?

Spears seems like a strong woman.... then all of a sudden she becomes fragile overnight. It's just an odd personality.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Maybe they can't handle the fame??? That's what people say. I don't know?

Spears seems like a strong woman.... then all of a sudden she becomes fragile overnight. It's just an odd personality.
    Yeah its hard to say mate.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Mental illness doesnt care about how much money and fame you have, you do realize famous ppl killing themselves isnt out the norm right?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    No, DDD, I did not bang her.
    Oh ok.

Did you get a blowy though, KVB?

The General

I'd marry her if she was broke.

HurryUpAndDrink

Ok... I'll go with what you're saying. But let me add to it.... if this is all true.... I'll go a step higher and say... she wanted ALL OF IT.

She reminds me of a few chicks I know... they want to be treated like a whore. Known for sex... but in her professional life... she still wants that "professional title." Perhaps she's the one that's confused and sick in the mind.

You can't marry someone like that. Spears loves to be independent.... loves to be the boss... and also a slut.

Good post HUAD
    Well that opinion is valid but you are not fully grasping what sexual abuse can do to a person especially in the same circumstances as Britney experienced. Having worked with victims of pedophilia and abuse in general I can tell you people don't react the same way to it. Some people withdraw and get so traumatized they basically quarantine their sexuality, Others go haywire and on the contrary, develop a heavy sex addiction, and this usually comes hand in hand with drug addiction.

So is not a matter if she wanted it or not.

She was conditioned sexually and groomed into being nonchalant about sex. Doesn't mean she is not a victim, it just means she copes differently.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

How does one procure one of those blood contracts? I’m down to get paid to do their bidding. People say money can’t buy happiness, but I strongly disagree. I was much happier when I had money. Unlimited gambling, booze, and drugs is better than this sober living. Being clean, and working a normal job isn’t my cup of tea. Hit me up secret society for a blood oath.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: louisvillekid

The General

If you do have people that care for you Cuse, that lifestyle is painful for them. It is selfish on your part. If you're ok with that then that's kewl, too.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    If you do have people that care for you Cuse, that lifestyle is painful for them. It is selfish on your part. If you're ok with that then that's kewl, too.
    I’m trying out this sober life thing for the people that care. I think it’s selfish to force someone into a lifestyle that makes them miserable though too. Call me a selfish bastard, but I don’t think you should live your life just to make other people happy, while pushing aside your own happiness.

The General

I hear ya loud and clear.

Cuse0323

I get it though. It is selfish to live a life that hurts the people that care about you. It’s a fine line to toe when it comes to doing what you want, and what others want for you. I was able to hide my lifestyle for a long time because I wasn’t going around stealing from family and getting in fights with anyone. Then that fell apart, and here I am giving it the ole college try.

TheMoneyShot

Well that opinion is valid but you are not fully grasping what sexual abuse can do to a person especially in the same circumstances as Britney experienced. Having worked with victims of pedophilia and abuse in general I can tell you people don't react the same way to it. Some people withdraw and get so traumatized they basically quarantine their sexuality, Others go haywire and on the contrary, develop a heavy sex addiction, and this usually comes hand in hand with drug addiction.

So is not a matter if she wanted it or not.

She was conditioned sexually and groomed into being nonchalant about sex. Doesn't mean she is not a victim, it just means she copes differently.
    Well.... all I can say is... she seems like a hard worker no matter what. Whether she got drilled in the a$$ a few times... I wouldn't know? I don't understand how you could be suffering from something... and it just appears out of nowhere and it effects you? But it doesn't effect her music/work abilities? I don't get it??? How do you turn the switch on and off like that? Either you're ill... or you aren't ill. She's 37 years old now... how many years does it take to figure it out the cause?

Furthermore, perhaps she should of stayed with Timberlake? Then she chooses one of her stage dancers? lol Seems like anyone can sweet talk this woman if you're around her. Perhaps it's easy to persuade her? Just unzip your pants.... and you're in. Damn... that's pretty simple.

It's a joke of a story. Like I said... she's strong when she wants to be... and becomes weak all of a sudden. Just fukking weird.

And let's face it.... she can't sing worth a sh#$... but people want to pay to see her??? Odd.

Cuse0323

Well.... all I can say is... she seems like a hard worker no matter what. Whether she got drilled in the a$$ a few times... I wouldn't know? I don't understand how you could be suffering from something... and it just appears out of nowhere and it effects you? But it doesn't effect her music/work abilities? I don't get it??? How do you turn the switch on and off like that? Either you're ill... or you aren't ill. She's 37 years old now... how many years does it take to figure it out the cause?

Furthermore, perhaps she should of stayed with Timberlake? Then she chooses one of her stage dancers? lol Seems like anyone can sweet talk this woman if you're around her. Perhaps it's easy to persuade her? Just unzip your pants.... and you're in. Damn... that's pretty simple.

It's a joke of a story. Like I said... she's strong when she wants to be... and becomes weak all of a sudden. Just fukking weird.

And let's face it.... she can't sing worth a sh#$... but people want to pay to see her??? Odd.
    Mental illness is a fickle mistress. You can be fine for years, and then have one breakdown causing things to go to shit.

First 12345 Last