1. #71
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,066
    Betpoints: 7072

    Crazy thing is I have never attacked eagles....I just stated he posts a lot of dumb useless threads like seaweed used to...

    he gets so angry about me fukking with posters that he hasn’t even met...grow a fukking pair eagles and if you even had a clue you would know that I fukk with with Ronald because he fukks with me but he is still a world above you. Oh and Ronald isn’t even gay...he justs acts gay on the internet full of strangers....YES this is fact....

    you dont know me motherfukker so shut the fukk up

    SBR should ban your dumbass again EVFollower
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

  2. #72
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,656
    Betpoints: 25678

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    $$$ how long of a convo did we have last night about this very subject. The problem is some are so dense they don’t see that. The guys that are stand up here show up at events or meet up whenever in a particular town. The other 90% never will.

    Hope you rebounded at the crap table after I left. If I didn’t thank you last night (was on drink 4 when you came in) thanks for the cocktails
    Came back a little then quit was long nights Thursday and Friday so I just gave up

  3. #73
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 4,084
    Betpoints: 119

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Crazy thing is I have never attacked eagles....I just stated he posts a lot of dumb useless threads like seaweed used to...

    he gets so angry about me fukking with posters that he hasn’t even met...grow a fukking pair eagles and if you even had a clue you would know that I fukk with with Ronald because he fukks with me but he is still a world above you. Oh and Ronald isn’t even gay...he justs acts gay on the internet full of strangers....YES this is fact....

    you dont know me motherfukker so shut the fukk up

    SBR should ban your dumbass again EVFollower
    Okay so you said you hope Ronald dies tragically

    You say Ronald is a world above me

    So I'm guessing you want me murdered?


    I stand up for people. If I see someone attacking others when they are not starting anything I call them out. If Ronald starts making trash threads about you, I'll call him out. Same with anyone. You can say fade someone who is losing but to attack them and continually insult them, is another.

  4. #74
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

    Fuk off

  5. #75
    mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-09
    Posts: 10,781
    Betpoints: 5120

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    It is not one thing said. Day in and day out he attacks posters on here that he views as "below him" because they lose in sports. Those same people could be CEOs, inventors, etc who like to casually bet and record their stats. But because they have a losing record on SBR, Booya see them as beneath him.

    Dude is a joke. Puts on a good act for people but deep down was that kid growing up who bullied people and still does. Based on previous comments he has made about someone being gay, I have no doubt, that if Bigday came out as gay, Booya would turn on him too. You think it doesn't happen? Guess what, I know two people whose dad's just announced divorce and came out as gay.
    And right on que here’s the newest super douche post whore of SBR. Always the same tired redundant shit with you. “Deep down he was that kid who bullied people growing up” You are about as fuk’in ignorant as the day is long!

    We call fuk’in idiots like you and Modildo out because they consistently post fuk’in air bet losers without any research or solid capping skills to back any of their shit up!

    Just like you fuk’in noob, who’s barely a fuk’in shit strain on the wall here, and constantly stick’in your fuk’in nose in threads you don’t know jack shit about. Go copy somebody else’s contest picks loser and then keep posting after you lose, your claim to fame right now.

    BigDay is not gay and for you to even insinuate that he is, just proves what a low life scum loser you are. And of course you gotta include your fuk’in shit for brains story of two dads you know who came out as gay. Nobody fuk’in cares douche canoe.


    Booya has long time street cred here, and calls out fuk’in phonys like you and Modildo just like he and all the rest of us see ‘em. Nobody is beneath or above anybody here, asshole. Although you seem to think you are with your constant post whore noob attention seeking.

  6. #76
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 4,084
    Betpoints: 119

    Ah yes here come the guy with anger issues. If there was any user who would assault someone, it would be mike.

  7. #77
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    guys lets all get along

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

  8. #78
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,066
    Betpoints: 7072

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Okay so you said you hope Ronald dies tragically

    You say Ronald is a world above me

    So I'm guessing you want me murdered?


    I stand up for people. If I see someone attacking others when they are not starting anything I call them out. If Ronald starts making trash threads about you, I'll call him out. Same with anyone. You can say fade someone who is losing but to attack them and continually insult them, is another.
    This isn’t the fukking cub scouts....wear that weebelo patch elsewhere...stay in your lane and don’t concern yourself with shit that’s not your business...done with you now

  9. #79
    mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-09
    Posts: 10,781
    Betpoints: 5120

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Ah yes here come the guy with anger issues. If there was any user who would assault someone, it would be mike.
    Bring it on asshole. If you’ve got the balls. Hey, job skill tip for you. In your resume under skills, add in: “Spend all day on degenerate gambling forum, blow’in smoke up everyones ass”

  10. #80
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,066
    Betpoints: 7072

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    guys lets all get along

    Some of these guys make it so hard Rudy

  11. #81
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,066
    Betpoints: 7072

    Mikejamm is as solid as they come

  12. #82
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Some of these guys make it so hard Rudy
    i type out my real replies

    then copy/delete

    post my nice reply that is saved on computer


  13. #83
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,066
    Betpoints: 7072

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i type out my real replies

    then copy/delete

    post my nice reply that is saved on computer

    Good idea

  14. #84
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Michigan State beat Duke and LSU, both teams that have far more NBA talent than Tech, you're stupid. Michigan State had chances they missed shots and Tech hit a lot of tough shots down the stretch.
    The talent on duke and LSU were freshman, duke wasn’t really well constructed, they needed guys who could hit shots so RJ and Zion had room to work. Tech has 3-4 legit shooters to space floor for their nba level players. LSU was a incredibly stupid team, much like your sparty pick was incredibly stupid. Yea they had great chance, what did they score again? Clown,

  15. #85
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

    The talent on duke and LSU were freshman, duke wasn’t really well constructed, they needed guys who could hit shots so RJ and Zion had room to work. Tech has 3-4 legit shooters to space floor for their nba level players. LSU was a incredibly stupid team, much like your sparty pick was incredibly stupid. Yea they had great chance, what did they score again? Clown,
    Fuk off

  16. #86
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Not that I care Tech's NBA talent is nowhere near as impressive as Duke and many other teams Michigan State beat, stupid argument.

  17. #87
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care Tech's NBA talent is nowhere near as impressive as Duke and many other teams Michigan State beat, stupid argument.
    No shit duke has more nba talent but they weren’t well constructed dipshit. Tech’s lotto pick has more room to operate because they have a bunch of really good shooters to space the floor. Duke almost lost to several garbage teams, beating them didn’t impress anyone with a clue, very talented but not only young but very flawed as a group. And LSU? One of dumbest teams in country.

    Ultimately tech held sparty to 51, if you bet them as favs it wasn’t a good bet no matter how you spin it.

  18. #88
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Duke poorly coached men

    Never forget that

  19. #89
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Duke poorly coached men

    Never forget that
    Lmfao, how could we overlook that, it not like one of the greatest of all time is duke coach. Holy fukk!!

    They were poorly constructed not poorly coached.. they should have recruited 2-3 lights out shooters to space floor for Zion, nobody would have had a chance then. Everyone packed the lane cause nobody on duke could shoot a lick.

  20. #90
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 8,728
    Betpoints: 23085

    It is official, Morino won the F off match vs. digdag.

  21. #91
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,178

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmfao, how could we overlook that, it not like one of the greatest of all time is duke coach. Holy fukk!!

    They were poorly constructed not poorly coached.. they should have recruited 2-3 lights out shooters to space floor for Zion, nobody would have had a chance then. Everyone packed the lane cause nobody on duke could shoot a lick.
    Exactly what I tired to tell fools. They have shooters, but guys that shit the bed under pressure.

First 123
Top