flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Clippers ML game 6 anyone taking it???????

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

yes

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    yes
    May Jesus Christ bless your NHL plays tomorrow!

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

Draymond has shut down Gallinari in this series. Tough to do that every game though as evidenced by game 5. I expect the Warriors to get defensive in game 6. Smash!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

+9.5 is a freaking blue-light special.
    doesn't mean it wins but it has "value".
    Last edited by Snowball; 04-25-19 at 09:05 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

No Warriors close it out in game 6. Probably cover if I had to guess. Clippers aren't winning 2 games in a row from the Warriors.
    I'll be rooting for the Clipps and maybe play it live again.. Little value in the opening line with the Clippers at +9.5..

Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers - Western Conference Playoffs - First Round - Game 6
    Fri 4/26 533 Golden State Warriors -9½ -110
    10:05PM 534 Los Angeles Clippers +9½ -110

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

If they can manage to pull this game off at home, anything can happen in game 7.

IBetYou

They need to do what the Cavs did; get Draymond ejected & suspended. Then Gallinari will play like a super-star and they can win.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    They need to do what the Cavs did; get Draymond ejected & suspended. Then Gallinari will play like a super-star and they can win.
    Bully Curry too. Knock him on his asss a few times, rattle his shot and confidence.

IBetYou

It's funny how American media make such a big deal out of Lou being a sub. In Europe you never know from one night to the next who is going to start on any team. Doesn't matter if it's the 3rd best, 2nd best, or best player, sometimes it's better to have them change momentum a few halfway through the opening frame. It's the difference between a players league and a coaches league...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Many will take it but I think that's a silly play. Chasing what could have been.
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave gauchojake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Clippers are free dough ATS. Not sure about the ML. They lose by maybe 6 at most.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Clippers are free dough ATS. Not sure about the ML. They lose by maybe 6 at most.
    You crazy, great opportunity to pound GS, they name the score here. Glad they lost gm5 since that line was too crazy high to bet.

Snowball

Teaser Up possibility

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Teaser Up possibility
    Down makes way more sense to me.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Down makes way more sense to me.
    Numerically I see what you mean

But I like the backdoor home court cover more than needing Warriors

2daBank

Numerically I see what you mean

But I like the backdoor home court cover more than needing Warriors
    Oh I’m perfectly good w needing warriors here. I think more likely they win by 20+ than it being even remotely close.

Snowball

Oh I’m perfectly good w needing warriors here. I think more likely they win by 20+ than it being even remotely close.
    close look at these stats
    before anyone puts $ up
    lou williams is not why clips won.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...904240GSW.html

EyesWideShut
    EyesWideShut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2966

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

I will not answer this question because of the SBR jinx.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

It's funny how American media make such a big deal out of Lou being a sub. In Europe you never know from one night to the next who is going to start on any team. Doesn't matter if it's the 3rd best, 2nd best, or best player, sometimes it's better to have them change momentum a few halfway through the opening frame. It's the difference between a players league and a coaches league...
    i was just shocked to find out louwill only makes 8 mil a year. can't believe team after team gets rid of this guy. he seems to be incredibly valuable at that price especially.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I will not answer this question because of the SBR jinx.
    i'm not scared of much, but truly fear the sbr jinx.

2daBank

close look at these stats
    before anyone puts $ up
    lou williams is not why clips won.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...904240GSW.html
    I didn’t watch any of it, assuming clippers won cause warriors did what they been doing all year and didn’t take gm all that serious. For me it pretty simple, when warriors apply themselves they have proven they can run clip joint out the building.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i'm not scared of much, but truly fear the sbr jinx.
    It is very powerful. When you see me crowing about how a team is going to destroy the other team........That means I have the other side.

2daBank

It is very powerful. When you see me crowing about how a team is going to destroy the other team........That means I have the other side.
    Lmao, ya’ll crazy. That shit not real. I know guys who scared to death to post their plays thinking somehow posting dooms them (personally think they just can’t lie bout how they did if posted! Lol).

I think we have lot of guys who really talented at always taking the wrong side and somehow muster a bunch of confidence on said play that helps lend credence to the “sbr jinx”.. let’s face it most solid cappers not gonna lie and say what a lock or any other nonsense a play is, nothin more than a play we think wins more times than odds suggest over a long period.

In other words, the ppl being Jinxed by sbr I assure you lose just as often when they keep it to themselves!! lol

Bluehorseshoe

Lmao, ya’ll crazy. That shit not real. I know guys who scared to death to post their plays thinking somehow posting dooms them (personally think they just can’t lie bout how they did if posted! Lol).

I think we have lot of guys who really talented at always taking the wrong side and somehow muster a bunch of confidence on said play that helps lend credence to the “sbr jinx”.. let’s face it most solid cappers not gonna lie and say what a lock or any other nonsense a play is, nothin more than a play we think wins more times than odds suggest over a long period.

In other words, the ppl being Jinxed by sbr I assure you lose just as often when they keep it to themselves!! lol
    Do you realize how angry you're making the SBR gods right now??? I suggest apologizing as quick as possible.
    Points Awarded:

stepaside777 gave Bluehorseshoe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Do you realize how angry you're making the SBR gods right now??? I suggest apologizing as quick as possible.
    Lmao. Fukk’em. They should show me their power by actually letting cubs get a baserunner home!! Lol

Bluehorseshoe

Lmao. Fukk’em. They should show me their power by actually letting cubs get a baserunner home!! Lol
    Sorry, but the Dodgers are a stone cold lock.

2daBank

Sorry, but the Dodgers are a stone cold lock.
    Lmao. You prob right, cubs couldn’t score a run to cure cancer!!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Take the points

I hope the Clips win straight up but man...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bet with your mind you play the Warriors and probably win, bet with your heart and play the Clippers and you probably lose in this next game.

Warriors will not shoot that bad in this rebound game. They responded mightily after the Clippers first win, no reason to think they won't do the same tomorrow..

I'll be rooting for the Clippers but I think it's a sinking ship unfortunately in this next game.

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

bet against the logic this time
    GS to win by 15

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Many will take it but I think that's a silly play. Chasing what could have been.
    Freebirds! Del Playa, Gaucho Jake go throw some tortillas in the Thunderdome!!

IBetYou

To further my point...

An awkward exchange unfolded at Warriors practice Friday. Head coach Steve Kerr began addressing reporters near the court in the team's downtown Oakland practice facility, but Kerr quickly asked a Warriors PR official if the music thumping in the facility could be turned down so he could hear reporters' questions better and so reporters could hear his answers better. The Warriors PR official replied that the music was loud because forward Draymond Green, who was shooting on a nearby court, wanted it that way. (The Warriors PR official moved toward the volume switch and Green shouted to keep the music at the same level.) In the end, the music stayed at the same volume. A reporter then jokingly asked Kerr who was in charge. "Not me, obviously," he said. After the media session ended, Kerr told reporters, "Enjoy the music."

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

To further my point...

An awkward exchange unfolded at Warriors practice Friday. Head coach Steve Kerr began addressing reporters near the court in the team's downtown Oakland practice facility, but Kerr quickly asked a Warriors PR official if the music thumping in the facility could be turned down so he could hear reporters' questions better and so reporters could hear his answers better. The Warriors PR official replied that the music was loud because forward Draymond Green, who was shooting on a nearby court, wanted it that way. (The Warriors PR official moved toward the volume switch and Green shouted to keep the music at the same level.) In the end, the music stayed at the same volume. A reporter then jokingly asked Kerr who was in charge. "Not me, obviously," he said. After the media session ended, Kerr told reporters, "Enjoy the music."
    sports should always be a players league. no one watches sports for the coaches.

12 Last