contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

final table is set skookum goes out 11th

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

hawkeyee out 10th with ace q, flops the queen but leovegas ak gets a king on turn 9 left

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

leo chip leader 96k
    dlo willy 88k
    chucky 50k
    4uklife 33k
    grivas 18k
    gummo 17k
    thechaoz 16k
    joecool 15k
    crusher 18k

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

drew when will poker points be paid out looking forward to rolling over my 500

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

crusher doubles up thru dlowilly his aj cracks dlo willys pocket ladies, ace on turn

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

the chaoz out in 9th place his pocket queens run up against crushher's kings 8 left

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

gummobot out 8th his pocket 4's lose to leovegas's pocket 7's

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

joe cool doubles up and nobody is happy because have to see him talk some more

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    joe cool doubles up and nobody is happy because have to see him talk some more
    lol

A+ reporting kid, keep up the good work

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

this looks like good structure drew final table has alot of play time

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

still 7 left grivas is short stack everyone else has at least 10 big blinds chucky is new chip leader

blankoblanco

this looks like good structure drew final table has alot of play time
    Ehh, big stack is 20 BBs, average is around 12.. Not really what I call play

Even though I can see attempts to fix the problems in the lengths of different levels I still have many problems with the structure. Starting everyone with 600 BBs at a 10 minute 10/20 level is pointless, and the point where the tourney goes from "who cares" to "either shove first or shove over a raise" is still too abrupt, etc.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

grivas out 7th his 910 loses to leo vegas king high

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Ehh, big stack is 20 BBs, average is around 12.. Not really what I call play

Even though I can see attempts to fix the problems in the lengths of different levels I still have many problems with the structure. Starting everyone with 600 BBs at a 10 minute 10/20 level is pointless, and the point where the tourney goes from "who cares" to "either shove first or shove over a raise" is still too abrupt, etc.
    yah i dont know what perfext strutuce is could def lower blind levels esrly maybe 6 or 8 mins

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

dlo willy out 6th didn't see watching game

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

leo must of taken him out he has a huge chip lead 167k

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

joe cool out 4th and it's down to 3 players

leo 157k
    crusher 105k
    chucky 77k

blinds are going to be 2k 4k so lots of play time left could take a long long long while good lucks to last 3 i'm out

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

pretty sure i speak for all or most of sbr poker players

should ban joecool20 from chat on sbr poker

thanks

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Congrats to Leo + Crusherr. Was fun game. Thx for SBR for putting on a good event.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

All prizes will be issued Monday.. bitcoin winners need to pm me asap to receive payment fast. Great turnout again everyone!!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

thanks

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Congrats to Leo + Crusherr. Was fun game. Thx for SBR for putting on a good event.
    Thank you.. always a fun time when you have Poker and March Madness
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

thanks
    Trolls are fine. But he has taken it too far way too many times. It started off being funny but now I'm really questioning if he needs real mental help. At the very least with his chat banned he won't berate everyone who "donks" an Ace or Queen with AQ vs TT.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15343

I blocked joefools chat weeks ago and dont regret it. Guy is literally retarded or the best troll on sbr. Cant decide which

blankoblanco

Congrats guys!
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave blankoblanco 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51625

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to SBR as always for the fun contests! The general structure of the qualification period, the qualifiers for 21-50/51-75, and the final itself all seemed quite good to me - keep it up!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yes, good job, sbr!!!!

congrats to LeoVegas, played like the champ he is.....

crusher did a nice job in finishing second..... some strong moves being made by the two titans battling it out heads up....

on a side note, JoeCool needs to step his game up and play better......

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Agreed, was very well ran. The qualifier structures were good and the dailies were long enough it wasn't an immediate shove fest but also not something I had to dedicate an entire evening to. Well done, hope another event happens.

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

It wasn't looking great during the first 90 minutes but I got all of the cards in the last two hours. Except one hand where I nearly gave it all away to Crusherr's AJ. Fantastic play there but otherwise, I'm guessing he was mostly card dead last 20 min.

Didn't have chat on most of the game. The only regret I have is I missed joe's chatter haha. That and the fact I balked on 25 to 1 backing myself to win this. Then again, if I make that bet maybe everything turns out differently. It's hard to complain after a game like this. I don't enjoy the long hours poker usually takes so getting rewarded like this is special. Time to think about getting my girl a nice souvenir.

Thanks SBR, the series is over and I can't wait to have an extra hour or two 5 days a week. Even if it's only until the next promo
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave leovegas 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and eaglesfan371

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yes, good job, sbr!!!!

crusher did a nice job in finishing second..... some strong moves being made by the two titans battling it out heads up....

Thank you Donk! Crusher deserved to win this as much as anyone, including me. I wouldn't bet on me to win a H2H match against a player like that, with equal stacks, unless getting +120 or better.

Speaking of odds and stacks. Is every SBR Poker tournament played until someone has all of the chips? The software isn't exactly cutting edge, but I have to ask. Has anyone ever chopped the pot in a tournament on here? Is an admin always watching a tournament like this one tonight, at least the final table? Can it be paused to allow players to negotiate a chip-chop?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    All prizes will be issued Monday.. bitcoin winners need to pm me asap to receive payment fast. Great turnout again everyone!!
    -250 joecool makes a thread about getting his payment

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

thanks

LOL "Speaking for others" and "assuming" what others are thinking, when you haven't got a clue what they are actually thinking kinda says it all for your idiot dumb-ass!

I've tried to tell you 50 times if you don't like what people say on chat then DON'T read the shit you idiot!!

I think a damn retarded grasshopper could figure that out dude! LOL DUH!

But since you are so infatuated with what I post on chat, you should be banned for fixating on my chat posts!

You think I need/asked for some idiot like you to become infatuated with what I say in the poker chat? Sheez!!

Get a life dude and stop obsessing about what I say on chat! It is making you look absolutely ridiculous!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yes, good job, sbr!!!!

LOL More infatuated posts about ME!!! Is this thread about the poker final, or about ME? LOL

I'm a freakin celebrity/legend on here to some of you!

"Step up his game and play better?" Dude I got all my chips in pre flop with AA in the hole!

Are you a TOTAL jack-ass moron who doesn't know that is the HIGHEST possible starting hand in Hold em?

Geez dude, I don'r even dislike you and I don't want you to look like a huge idiot just because you "don't like" my chat posts! Nobody appointed you the "chat post judge" anyway!!

Please go back and erase that: "JoeCool needs to step his game up and play better."

Or you look like the biggest idiot on the face of the earth!

You can't take a "step up" from the best starting hand dude!! I had AA pre-flop!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-06-19 at 09:39 PM.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Oh now I remember Joecool20, I did not see the chat and wondered what he said. Now his post makes it clear.

He would shout "SBR rigged" a million times in chat during one of the dailies. The way you knew it was him, he uses exclamation points after every sentence. I thought he was joking around, guess he truly believes a free software poker promo is rigged. He would call standard plays donks.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by leovegas View Post
    It wasn't looking great during the first 90 minutes but I got all of the cards in the last two hours. Except one hand where I nearly gave it all away to Crusherr's AJ. Fantastic play there but otherwise, I'm guessing he was mostly card dead last 20 min.

Didn't have chat on most of the game. The only regret I have is I missed joe's chatter haha. That and the fact I balked on 25 to 1 backing myself to win this. Then again, if I make that bet maybe everything turns out differently. It's hard to complain after a game like this. I don't enjoy the long hours poker usually takes so getting rewarded like this is special. Time to think about getting my girl a nice souvenir.

Thanks SBR, the series is over and I can't wait to have an extra hour or two 5 days a week. Even if it's only until the next promo

LOL Thanks leo! I was pulling for you to beat Crusher after he donked out my hole AA with his hole 99!

The cards came out 5 6 8 and then the dude donked out a freakin 7 on me to overcome my hole AA.

(And before Crush feels the need to "defend" his call, hell it wasn't a bad call, but when he sees AA he immediately wishes he didn't call it!)

So then, after the wild luck donk, you know me, I'm going to post on chat about the huge luck donk suck out against my AA!

And I swear 3 or 4 of these dumb-ass idiots started "Assuming" that I was "whining" about winning $200 freakin dollars!

Then they are so infatuated with me that they also get on THIS thread and start "hypocritically whining" about me whining!

When I wasn't even whining! I won $200 freakin dollars and whipped everybody but 3 other people!

And the only way 3 others finished higher than me is because my AA got donked out by 99!
    If you know me AT ALL, then you know I CAN'T BELIEVE that I made it to 4th place before I got luck-donked out!!
    I am thrilled! How the fuk could these idiots "assume" that I am "upset" or "whining" about winning $200??

I mean geez to some of you dudes! If you want to be a flaming hypocrite and "assume" that I am "whining", and then you start "whining" about ME "whining" about winning $200, then AT LEAST ask me if I am whining, or just joking around!!

Otherwise you are being a flaming idiot hypocrite who is also "wrongly assuming" the thing that you are being a hypocrite about!

First 12345 ... Last