firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

like i said its all about styles, Mcgregor is way better then Diaz standing up imo but Diaz has a fckin granite chin and cardio for days so even though Mcgregor can piece him up and bloody/drop him Diaz just gets up like a damn zombie and keeps coming and we all know Mcgregor will start to gas so that fight is always going to be a war

man imagine Diaz/ Tony or Gaethje

that would be insane

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    like i said its all about styles, Mcgregor is way better then Diaz standing up imo but Diaz has a fckin granite chin and cardio for days so even though Mcgregor can piece him up and bloody/drop him Diaz just gets up like a damn zombie and keeps coming and we all know Mcgregor will start to gas so that fight is always going to be a war

man imagine Diaz/ Tony or Gaethje

that would be insane
    Match up any stand up brawlers with granite chins and you will typically have a good fight on your hands with McGregor.. McGregor is cardio challenged in long drawn out brawls absolutely.. Nick Diaz absolutely exploited that in their first fight..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    The fad is over.

Sport isn't mainstream anymore.

Only white trash watch it.
    100% correct

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

couldn't be more backwards.....just went fromFox Sports1 to the MEcca-----ESPN......moving on....
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    100% correct

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's BS JJ Do you even follow the UFC or MMA ? Fastest growing sport on Earth or close to it. It's a brotherhood dude you wouldn't know
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    100% correct

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Guys stop trying to convince JJ about the UFC growing...I tried it a million times. He is an idiot. Can't fix stupid. Mind is made up..he will stick to it. END OF STORY.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    The fad is over.

Sport isn't mainstream anymore.

Only white trash watch it.

Conor McGregor is the fourth highest-paid athlete in the world according to Forbes, putting him ahead of household names such as Tiger Woods, Roger Federer and LeBron James.

The UFC superstar has leapt 20 places from last year's list, when he was in 24th place after raking in $34 million. This time, Forbes estimates his income at $99 million, thanks largely to the massive pay day he received for fighting Floyd Mayweather last summer.

That accounted for $85 million of McGregor's pay in the past year, with the rest coming from endorsements. Forbes puts the income from those at $14 million.

https://www.maxim.com/sports/conor-m...es-list-2018-6

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love JJ man !! I just give him crud like many of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Guys stop trying to convince JJ about the UFC growing...I tried it a million times. He is an idiot. Can't fix stupid. Mind is made up..he will stick to it. END OF STORY.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

khabib's response was uncalled for too and could be considered a threat on McGregor's life.

Worth a lifetime ban from the sport.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony Ferguson uploaded a video chilling with his son.

Hopefully back on meds and feeling better!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2250

Isn't part of the UFC fighter's job description to say the most despicable things imaginable for the publicity? Not saying it's right just not sure if these guys actually care or it's all part of the act. It seems with all the extra curricular trash talking and fighting outside the ring the UFC is staging the stuff for the drama and fighting in the octagon is the only actual real part

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm hearing very bad things about Conor McGregor and the rape charges in Ireland... people there seem to think he is guilty and the details are supposed to be gruesome.

CAREER-ENDING GRUESOME.

First 12