flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Texas Tech will be cutting down the nets.

There has not been such a fierce, athletic, and a team like this in years. They are an unstoppable force.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

They won't get any calls against Michigan State, the NCAA knows Michigan State has the state of Michigan for TV ratings, Texas Tech- Auburn would be the worst possible scenario for the NCAA>

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Still UVA’s to lose.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Once again, favorites are favored by too much (imo). Probably hedge against Mich State future with Tech. Would be a bit surprised if Tech and Auburn don't make the final.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    They won't get any calls against Michigan State, the NCAA knows Michigan State has the state of Michigan for TV ratings, Texas Tech- Auburn would be the worst possible scenario for the NCAA>
    Yes!! please bet Michigan State....Texas Tech will be a shoe in now for the final

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

Booya what parts you going to be at from championship?

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Don’t get the lines Vegas sets. Tech destroys Michigan and beat the most complete team in the tourney and they are +3. Auburn beats 3 blue bloods and they are 5,5 dogs vs a Virginia team who got lucky to advance past Purdue and struggle vs Oregon. It seems like Vegas is setting their lines based on kenpom.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57669

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Don’t get the lines Vegas sets. Tech destroys Michigan and beat the most complete team in the tourney and they are +3. Auburn beats 3 blue bloods and they are 5,5 dogs vs a Virginia team who got lucky to advance past Purdue and struggle vs Oregon. It seems like Vegas is setting their lines based on kenpom.
    Mich St favored based on knocking out top overall seed and pedigree. Auburn still getting dinged for losing their stud Okeke. Teams are all very even except for those factors which Vegas likes to take into account, sometimes too much...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Booya what parts you going to be at from championship?
    will be in SoCal

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Yes!! please bet Michigan State....Texas Tech will be a shoe in now for the final
    Fuk off

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

u follow israel ball?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    will be in SoCal
    Ain’t Boston, but nice. Lol

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

They have looked very good.

Might place a real money (non air) bet on them, +140 is a nice price. I think it's inflated because of how overrated Duke was.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Ain’t Boston, but nice. Lol
    Maybe Boston the week of the 15th and 22nd

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Once again, favorites are favored by too much (imo). Probably hedge against Mich State future with Tech. Would be a bit surprised if Tech and Auburn don't make the final.
    Wait, you’d be surprised if TTU and Auburn - both dogs - don’t make the finals? Strange.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Wait, you’d be surprised if TTU and Auburn - both dogs - don’t make the finals? Strange.
    Look, the numbers I run (and I know I'm not the best at gambling) show these teams all being much closer in terms of past performance than the numbers lines makers are putting out there. Dogs have certainly been the way to go, as I said, most of the lines for faves have, imo, been largely inflated. Doesn't mean some won't cover, but I think in large part (maybe just my perception) they have not.

I have MSU - 1.5 and UVA -2.5. If I play these, I pretty much have to bet the dogs.

teecee

Had MSU favored by 1/2 pt this evening against Duke, which is why I did not hedge out of my MSU future today. I actually rolled with Mich St m/l for a few bucks v Duke today. Couldn't pass up the opportunity (perceived).

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I have MSU - 1.5 and UVA -2.5. If I play these, I pretty much have to bet the dogs.
    Ah, so you do have MSU & UVA in the finals. Just maybe not covering to get there.

teecee

Yes, I do have the favorites favored in these matchups. But, I also had UK favored just slightly (certainly not by 4 or 4.5) today as well, but Auburn won outright anyway. Left money on the table there as I did not bother with that matchup.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Tech will be playing Virginia in the final

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Tech will be playing Virginia in the final
    That’s kind of what I’m thinking.

The injury to Auburn’s player is going to catch up to them and they’re just happy making their first Final Four.

Michigan State just blew Georgia was against Duke. It’s hard for me to believe that they can keep the same intensity against Tech. Tech is going to make them miserable.

UVA/Tech in one of the most boring championship games ever...Butler/UConn style.

UVA wins it all and the narrative is set for how they overcame last year’s debacle.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Texas Tech could beat the Lakers. Nobody is beating them. They might repeat next year

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Texas Tech vs. Va final would have posted total of 110.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15145

Didnt another Auburn big go down in the last minute of yesterdays game too?? Or was he just crying for a foul?

Was ay work, only caught glimpses

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tech has most experienced team

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Didnt another Auburn big go down in the last minute of yesterdays game too?? Or was he just crying for a foul?

Was ay work, only caught glimpses
    Hey, I think you're right. Guy tried to elevate on the break and looked as though he tweaked his left knee.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

You posted UVA vs MSU in the finals not too long ago

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15145

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tech has most experienced team
    15 of 20 starters this Saturday will be either juniors ot seniors.. should be hell of a final four..

Izzo only coach here to make final four before I think?? Although he doesnt have a very good record here 2-9..

Evey game is a toss up at this point

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7043

These games have been gold for in-play.... lots of line movement, especially during commercial breaks.

It's even better when the favorite goes down (preferably into + territory), one or two baskets and the odds swing back dramatically. Good stuff.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    These games have been gold for in-play.... lots of line movement, especially during commercial breaks.

It's even better when the favorite goes down (preferably into + territory), one or two baskets and the odds swing back dramatically. Good stuff.
    I don’t do much live betting these days but back in the day I loved it for ncaa hoops. Couldn’t tell ya how many times I ended up having multiple plays on both teams at plus money. Imagine that be incredibly doable this tourney as nobody can put together a full 40 minutes! Crazy as it sounds there no worse feeling than the team you on starting strong and getting a nice lead, it been a forgone conclusion that they blow it!! Lol

2daBank

Tech the only team left I had going this far so gotta root for them! Probably worst brackets I’ve ever had and not like I usually do great!! Lmao.

I been doubting sparty all tourney and that not going well at all! I’d love to say tech should win the turnover battle and they should but i thought duke would as well and sparty dominated in the turnover department. Tech did turnover a very good ball secure zags team 16x, way above their season average.

Sparty handled Michigan 3x but tech stifled Michigan in a way sparty never did. Tech defense has been incredible all tourney, only the zags have even sniffed a point per possession which was way below their season numbers where they had most efficient offense in the country! Sparty held a 15-0 transition point edge on puke, no way tech let’s them get out in transition. A very good buffalo offense only had 1 game all season they didn’t average a point per possession and tech held them to a 87.7 offensive efficiency game!

Tech defense is 100% legit! Of course sparty is not far behind them in that regard. Tech tops in the nation w a 84.1 defensive efficiency rating while sparty 8th just over 90. Since start of big 10 tourney only 2 teams have managed better than a point per. Can’t imagine we see more than a 65 possession pace in this game, gonna be a real struggle for either to achieve a point per possession. Gotta lean to the under imo.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    That’s kind of what I’m thinking.

The injury to Auburn’s player is going to catch up to them and they’re just happy making their first Final Four.

Michigan State just blew Georgia was against Duke. It’s hard for me to believe that they can keep the same intensity against Tech. Tech is going to make them miserable.

UVA/Tech in one of the most boring championship games ever...Butler/UConn style.

UVA wins it all and the narrative is set for how they overcame last year’s debacle.
    Easy.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Easy.
    You think uva non cover yet another luck box win was easy?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wow great call

They seem impossible to beat

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Uva will win final
    Points Awarded:

dmncnlou gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

12 Last