2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I love watching baseball until about June , then mostly scores and just Phillies , back to it September

postseason baseball is the best playoff of any sport
    I’m definately burnt out by about the all star break, I usually scale back my interest and amount of bets for a month or so around that time.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Bankerz, baseball is the best. Minors is great. Farms are great to follow all year. MLB is the best. Everything is structured and 2-0 are the greatest. NEVER boring. All small and mid markets have incredible analytics departments, i try to always go to the metrics seminars yearly.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTizzy View Post
    Bankerz, baseball is the best. Minors is great. Farms are great to follow all year. MLB is the best. Everything is structured and 2-0 are the greatest. NEVER boring. All small and mid markets have incredible analytics departments, i try to always go to the metrics seminars yearly.
    I just hope they don’t cave to the mindless who think anything that doesn’t involve tons of scoring is boring like the nfl and nba have. I’ll be really annoyed if some the changes I’ve heard being talked about are implimemted, namely that ignorant shit that a reliever that comes in has to face 3 batters! What kind of dumb shit is that? Talk about destroying outcomes in the late innings!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    rudy ur on ur way to a joe dimaggio streak in sbr trivia
    Hair starting to fall out, Maris eske

Higher ups threatening w/ calls nightly

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Its funny because I feel that way about the NFL now. That fkn SB was the most boring shit I've ever seen. Teams primarily throw 4 yd passes underneath and run the ball. How many times does Brady go deep.....and he's not the only one. Baseball is not for everyone, but what I love about it is what I've always loved about it! You don't have to be tall, or fast, or big to be a good player. Some of these pitchers are 165 lbs. Pedro Martinez was a stick figure. Look at Altuve on Houston....he's a midget basically. Its about heart, brains, and the desire to be good. Then the NBA? All setup so 5-6 teams or major markets dominate while everyone else has ZERO shot. Teams are cherry picked like grade school. I still love baseball, but the computer nerds with their defensive positioning and charts. Now you're seeing some 4 man outfields. Nobody is going to hit .330 any longer? HR derby or nothing. Thats not a positive sign for the game!

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

"All setup so 5-6 teams or major markets dominate while everyone else has ZERO shot."

Baseball fans could say the same thing somewhat, but if you have a couple of hot pitchers and some timely hitting then the big boys can be beaten. Miami (Florida Marlins) won 2 WS and nobody ever went to their games before or since. Sure Boston, NY, Cubs, etc have huge advantages in payroll, but it can be overcome. The NBA is a completely different story. Somebody like Indiana or Portland is not going to suddenly rise up and win a bunch of 7 games series over Golden State, Toronto, etc. Its completely impossible

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    homerun or strikeout so boring
    27 guys hit at least 30 home runs last year. It's a joke now.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11734

There is nothing boring when you got action on the game. I got 1300 on props and look forward to mlb every day!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

basketball is worse and the NFL is trying to get there

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

baseball is great.

best thing is no fukkin penalties

never see a home run called back because no refs

First 12