Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Make some noise for Lance Barksdale!!!!!!!! Heeeeeeyyiiiiiiiyyyy!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by ingametrap View Post
    Ron Kulpa is at the plate in the Houston/Texas game. Wind blowing in and sharp action indicated
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's interesting. We have that UNDER ump, wind pretty high at upwards of 15 mph moving in from pretty much right center field.

UNDER pressure but that line has hardly moved. In fact, while my sources say tickets and the money are heavily on the UNDER, I've detected what I consider even RLM as the early move to 8.5 then jumped back to 9. We haven't seen much movement with the exception of price towards the Under since.

I would venture to say that there were value bettors trying to grab the OVER at plus money and got there fill for that level, even if at +102 or +103.

If the market shows the Under pressure, either buy more price adjustment or a move to 8.5, I think there are OVER buyers waiting.

I also think the books are aware of this.

Good Luck.

After ticking down to 8.5 at Pinny, finally showing their cards a bit, we get reverse line movement and steam pushed the OVER back to 9 and the plus odds were immediately sucked up to UNDER 9 (-103).

While big players want the UNDER here, I think there was more "sharp action indicated" on the OVER.

Like I said, an interesting one here.

ingametrap
    ingametrap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 518

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Make some noise for Lance Barksdale!!!!!!!! Heeeeeeyyiiiiiiiyyyy!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N46x3_cObxM?start=30" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Get that trash genre off my thread. MAGA

ingametrap

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    After ticking down to 8.5 at Pinny, finally showing their cards a bit, we get reverse line movement and steam pushed the OVER back to 9 and the plus odds were immediately sucked up to UNDER 9 (-103).

While big players want the UNDER here, I think there was more "sharp action indicated" on the OVER.

Like I said, an interesting one here.

Yeah, whatever.

4-0 Rangers win. Easy under was a winner from start to finish

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, whatever.

4-0 Rangers win. Easy under was a winner from start to finish
    Yeah, nice UNDER play tonight.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Just for future reference I’m not so sure the wind blowing in at ranger stadium has much effect. Used to be when the wind blew in from right like it was tonight it would actually cause crazy high totals and pretty much always high scoring games cause it bounced around and created a jet stream out. Unfortunately they did something to block the wind and negate that effect 2-3 years ago. So might want to look into it cause not sure much of the wind blows thru the stadium any longer to have much effect either way.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Kulpa was a disgrace tonight. "I can do whatever I want!" Really? He's the reason computers should be calling the balls and strikes. That arrogant little prick owes me 318 betpoints tonight after all of the shit he pulled in that game. I am laughing at what somebody did to his Wikipedia profile though.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Kulpa was a disgrace tonight. "I can do whatever I want!" Really? He's the reason computers should be calling the balls and strikes. That arrogant little prick owes me 318 betpoints tonight after all of the shit he pulled in that game. I am laughing at what somebody did to his Wikipedia profile though.

I’m torn on the cpu balls and strikes. When I’m watching a game yea it seems really stupid I can clearly see what is a ball and strike but ump obviously clueless. On the other hand you have any idea how much time and effort I have put into capping umps and how much I think it helps beat this sport? Don’t think I could take the emotional stress of losing that even tho I know game be better if they had a 17 year old with a iPad calling the Game!!

ingametrap

I mean. I started this thread for a reason....none of you should be complaining. The numbers don’t lie. They’re profitable for a reason. Come on now

2daBank

I mean. I started this thread for a reason....none of you should be complaining. The numbers don’t lie. They’re profitable for a reason. Come on now
    Who is complaining? Nothing wrong w discussion. Kinda the point. Thought it would be good to know that you may wanna investigate about whether wind blowing in at Texas stadium truely helps a under.

ingametrap

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Who is complaining? Nothing wrong w discussion. Kinda the point. Thought it would be good to know that you may wanna investigate about whether wind blowing in at Texas stadium truely helps a under.
    Not you, the one screaming for his betpoints back. Either way. No good umpires behind the plates today.

2daBank

Not you, the one screaming for his betpoints back. Either way. No good umpires behind the plates today.
    Lmao, didn’t see that. He wants his points back? I gotta go check this out!

2daBank

Oh, not from you. He was just sayin kopula screwed Houston. Lol. Get what ya deserve when you lay -200!! Lol

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Not complaining at all here, just offering market analysis alongside the thread.

It's a solid thread.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post

Post a link.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I think statfox has them. Covers does year by year but not sure if they have cumulative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Where did he get it? Maybe fact check it before saying it's very good.
    I don't know for sure, but given the way the OP posted the stats, I would guess they come from a bet labs style database. Like I said I don't know for sure.

We have been keeping similar records for an even longer time and I can say that his posted records on the umps are solid, but the units won and ROI are of course slightly different, but that all depends on the line and price being used.

As a second source to this thread, I think the data is legitimate, or close enough to be legitimate.

First 12