Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Posting that I slept with your brothers wife?????? Hahahaha hahahaha...

Is that the one who contacted me about you being off your meds and to ease up?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

You know what you did, what you said and everything else and no one from my family would ever contact you. I can guarantee you that if you follow through with the harassment threats that you are so proud of you WILL be charged.

So go for it man, it could be what you need and good for everyone.

I'm sorry you're hurt that I don't like you but you need to leave me alone.

I mean this is absolutely ridiculous. Get this garbage out of here.
    Last edited by stevek173; 03-23-19 at 06:53 PM.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    You know what you did, what you said and everything else and no one from my family would ever contact you. I can guarantee you that if you follow through with the harassment threats that you are so proud of you WILL be charged.

So go for it man, it could be what you need and good for everyone.

I'm sorry you're hurt that I don't like you but you need to leave me alone.

I mean this is absolutely ridiculous. Get this garbage out of here.
    Hahahaha hahahaha you really are one deranged psycho. Someone contacted me and ask that I help you. Oh, I “WILL” be charged . You tool. Ya ok

stevek173

No one from my family whose names you posted on this forum as follow up to stalking me knows who you are, or would contact you.

Unlike you I'm not proud of some stupid argument I started on a forum about people gambling on sports and I certainly wouldn't brag about it.

So go ahead and follow through on your threat because I'm not pathetic air betting garbage like you.

So do it for all of us. Show us what a man you are, dude stalking twink.

I do think that that would result in you getting the help you so desperately need as well as you not being here anymore which would definitely be best for the forum, so real men follow on their words, right? I mean, you're not ALSO a puss, right? *67 your number - NO ONE WILL KNOW IT'S YOUR STALKER/TWINK SELF.
    Last edited by stevek173; 03-23-19 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Hey look, it says edited!

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Hey guys, quit hating on each other. This thread is about hating Lebron, which we mostly all do......because he's so friggin' full of himself and he's a pussy diva.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Hey guys, quit hating on each other. This thread is about hating Lebron, which we mostly all do......because he's so friggin' full of himself and he's a pussy diva.
    Speak for yourself bitch

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Speak for yourself bitch
    I'll mark that one in the log, V.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Then don't do it. Why do you have to tell us? Are you high?
    Go phuk yourself.

Why are you STILL here after 100 years?
    Last edited by Hman; 03-23-19 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Death Wish Removed

Bostongambler

No one from my family whose names you posted on this forum as follow up to stalking me knows who you are, or would contact you.

Unlike you I'm not proud of some stupid argument I started on a forum about people gambling on sports and I certainly wouldn't brag about it.

So go ahead and follow through on your threat because I'm not pathetic air betting garbage like you.

So do it for all of us. Show us what a man you are, dude stalking twink.

I do think that that would result in you getting the help you so desperately need as well as you not being here anymore which would definitely be best for the forum, so real men follow on their words, right? I mean, you're not ALSO a puss, right? *67 your number - NO ONE WILL KNOW IT'S YOUR STALKER/TWINK SELF.
    Listen Bipolar you are deranged and leave it at that. Never made a threat at all , you’re deranged. Your family is concerned is all from what you say. What are you going to do about it? What are you going to do about anything?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    I'll mark that one in the log, V.

Already did it for you

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Sign me up for 765 million....
    I would gladly take half that in order to get the love and respect mj , Kobe, magic and bird receive

he has jus flat out become unlikable and it's all his own doing

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Lol. I'm prob the only guy on SBR that can hit a jumper 173.
    No 11 year old is beating me one on one. Can’t speak for SBR, but I actually played sports.

Oh look. I edited this and it doesn’t say edit.

stevek173

Cuse you can't even collect enough cans to go pro, it's pathetic.

I don't have time for you.

And you didn't edit, otherwise it would say you did, You deadbeat.
    Last edited by stevek173; 03-23-19 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Edited within one minute

Cuse0323

You have like two minutes to edit, ya fool. I do it constantly. Ask any mod...just edited to add this. You have like two minutes before it says anything dipshit.

I think you have plenty of time. Those essays written to God knows who trying to defend your honor say you do. Comes off desperate. Just call em like I see em. Can call me whatever you want. Isn’t gonna hurt my feelings considering the source.

stevek173

You brought that on yourself, backing up the troll that has posted my family member's names that he got from Facebook, and has made threats to harass them. Now go use that formerly athletic body to go collect enough cans and go pro then we can further discuss editing of you want.

Enjoy the weather.
    Last edited by stevek173; 03-23-19 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Edited within one minute

Cuse0323

They don’t have a bottle deposit in Florida. I’m shit outta luck. Bummer.

You must not be allowed to edit without it showing, chief. I do it all day.

It’s gonna show now, but it’s showing for you because you keep filling out the reason. Can’t trick me into thinking it doesn’t exist pal. Must not want us to know what you posted.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 03-23-19 at 10:00 PM.

Bostongambler

You brought that on yourself, backing up the troll that has posted my family member's names that he got from Facebook, and has made threats to harass them. Now go use that formerly athletic body to go collect enough cans and go pro then we can further discuss editing of you want.

Enjoy the weather.
    Embarrassed once again I see. Hahahaha hahahaha ... Loser

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

Cuse, he is so stupid and conniving . He lies over and over again .

It’s instilled in his brain. Part of the disease I guess.

The sky is blue

Steveloser; no it’s Red cuz I said so.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Cuse, he is so stupid and conniving . He lies over and over again .

It’s instilled in his brain. Part of the disease I guess.

The sky is blue

Steveloser; no it’s Red cuz I said so.
    I can read right through his posts. He writes too much, which is overcompensating. I won’t get into a battle about it, but I hear ya. Say no more.

Bostongambler

You have like two minutes to edit, ya fool. I do it constantly. Ask any mod...just edited to add this. You have like two minutes before it says anything dipshit.

I think you have plenty of time. Those essays written to God knows who trying to defend your honor say you do. Comes off desperate. Just call em like I see em. Can call me whatever you want. Isn’t gonna hurt my feelings considering the source.
    Hahahaha hahahaha

Cuse just served up a case of embarrassment for pitiful steveloser

stevek173

I see a win/win here.

Go to trucking school, get a CDL and 3 months VERIFIABLE experience and pass underwriting and I can get you a regional position based out of Jacksonville that'll make you roughly $1,200/wk - full benefit and 401k.

Or don't. Offer is on the table.

Cuse0323

Go to trucking school, get a CDL and 3 months VERIFIABLE experience and pass underwriting I can get you a regional position based out of Jacksonville that'll make you roughly $1,200/wk - full benefit and 401k.
    DWIs pal.

Bostongambler

Go to trucking school, get a CDL and 3 months VERIFIABLE experience and pass underwriting I can get you a regional position based out of Jacksonville that'll make you roughly $1,200/wk - full benefit and 401k.
    Can make more being an Uber driver.

stevek173

DWIs pal.
    Oh ok you're out.

Best of luck.
    Last edited by stevek173; 03-23-19 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Edited - check time stamp to see that it was within one minute

Cuse0323

It’s obviously gonna show up when you fill out a reason for editing. You can leave that empty, ya know. Not gonna argue about it anymore. It’s common knowledge that you have a couple minutes to edit before it shows you did. I correct my posts on the regular because I’m OCD about grammar.

Bostongambler

Oh ok you're out.

Best of luck.
    So your stance is now you can’t edit a post without it saying edit?

stevek173

It’s obviously gonna show up when you fill out a reason for editing. You can leave that empty, ya know. Not gonna argue about it anymore. It’s common knowledge that you have a couple minutes to edit before it shows you did. I correct my posts on the regular because I’m OCD about grammar.
    It's all good bro, I only came at you because you came to bat on the side of the forum scumbag. You have no idea what kinds of things he's been doing outside of SBR, it's ridiculous. It'll catch up to him.

That offer was actually real though I understand that you aren't qualified.

I got no beef w you, you're a good poster with good insights and I hope things pick up for you.

Peace.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

You won't have to see Lebron for much longer as the playoffs are looming.. It's a damn Shame I say if you ask me!!! You change uniforms you should bust your asss to represent.

Lebron did show groin injuries this year.. First I remember in his career.. Father time is a biiiitch!!!

Age catches up with every great athlete at some point and then humbles a brother..

That's Life!!!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Lebron said he was the GOAT this year and then proceeded to piss down his leg and not make the playoffs.

Great job going 3-6 in the Finals.

Lucky for him the Spurs couldn't make free throws and Ray Allan made a clutch shot.

Lucky for him D. Green got suspended and Kyrie hit the gaming winning three.

Dude could easily be like 1-8 in the Finals.

Bostongambler

It's all good bro, I only came at you because you came to bat on the side of the forum scumbag. You have no idea what kinds of things he's been doing outside of SBR, it's ridiculous. It'll catch up to him.

That offer was actually real though I understand that you aren't qualified.

I got no beef w you, you're a good poster with good insights and I hope things pick up for you.

Peace.
    Ya you will catch up to me. Wtf you gonna do, seriously? I wish we would meet someday. Fukkken all lies.

Don’t you ever get enough? One by one everyone that came into the thread the other night tore you apart and you tried to lie your way out again. Embarrassing for you to say the least.

As the day goes on the drunker you get Kate says. Tsk tsk tsk.. you must be shitfaced by now.

Hahahaha hahahaha

stevek173

The only reason you thought I was up your way is because your repressed homosexual tendencies lead you to stalking me to a thread where I told Coach I was there, just because I knew you were stupid enough to freak out over that. Then, You agreed to meet me at Drink, and very specifically said you were drinking martinis (another of favorite of homosexuals) waiting for me. Then you laughed, saying you were never there.

So, as usual the joke was on your repressed Don't Ask Don't Tell victim self for first believing I was there from stalking me, which I knew you would do, then pussing out.

No idea who Kate is either, and don't care.

I know you'll pretend something else happened, but that is the accurate version of what happened.

And if you think any negativity from the lamest team of air bettors and wannabe scam artists ever means anything, well I'm the one that exposes you losers so I expect it - if anything it reaffirms that I'm doing my job to get each and every one of you pieces of trash to get yourselves cleaned out of here.

Which like I said, you're just stupid enough to accomplish.

You, however, are the only one pathetic and desperate enough to be engaged in activities outside of SBR that I won't go into specific detail about but my words to you are keep it up man. You're doing great.
    Last edited by stevek173; 03-24-19 at 12:36 AM.

Bostongambler

The only reason you thought I was up your way is because your repressed homosexual tendencies lead you to stalking me to a thread where I told Coach I was there, just because I knew you were stupid enough to freak out over that. Then, You agreed to meet me at Drink, and very specifically said you were drinking martinis (another of favorite of homosexuals) waiting for me. Then you laughed, saying you were never there.

So, as usual the joke was on your repressed Don't Ask Don't Tell victim self for first believing I was there from stalking me, which I knew you would do, then pussing out.

No idea who Kate is either, and don't care.

I know you'll pretend something else happened, but that is the accurate version of what happened.

And if you think any negativity from the lamest team of air bettors and wannabe scam artists ever means anything, well I'm the one that exposes you losers so I expect it - if anything it reaffirms that I'm doing my job to get each and every one of you pieces of trash to get yourselves cleaned out of here.

Which like I said, you're just stupid enough to accomplish.
    Yup, Bipolar. They never should have let your sorry ass back out here.

Even the ones that were feeling sorry for you have had enough.

News to everyone when it was brought to their attention you were walking around the city filming pre adolescent kids. This needs to be addressed and dealt with. And each and everyone of them to a fault expresses that you have to stay on your meds. Do it for the sake of the kids if nothing else.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Yup, Bipolar. They never should have let your sorry ass back out here.

Even the ones that were feeling sorry for you have had enough.

News to everyone when it was brought to their attention you were walking around the city filming pre adolescent kids. This needs to be addressed and dealt with. And each and everyone of them to a fault expresses that you have to stay on your meds. Do it for the sake of the kids if nothing else.
    Quoted so he can't change it.

Hman did make a very specific announcement about these false accusations or anything related to them, that it was the last warning.

Guess you didn't see it, too bad - or more likely you did and you're just that stupid.

Thanks for doing exactly what I wanted you to, you fall for it every time.

Reported, enjoy.
    Last edited by stevek173; 03-24-19 at 12:56 AM.

Bostongambler

Quoted so he can't change it.

Hman did make a very specific announcement about these false accusations or anything related to them, that it was the last warning.

Guess you didn't see it, too bad.

Thanks for doing exactly what I wanted you to, you fall for it every time.

Reported, enjoy.
    Ya, still waiting for FB to disconnect me as well. Didn’t you say that was to take place?

Scared little girl.

stevek173

Anyway, now that baiting the idiot into screwing himself time is over, back to topic.

Here are Lebron's first points as a Laker.

GOAT

First 123 Last