flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Who is hammering the North Dakota State Live Line??

Do they pull it off ??

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

don't know if you noticed but Duke didn't get called for a foul on defense for 15+ min of game time action...

if Duke could hit 3's they would eventually run away with this like Virginia did because they are allowed to foul on defense most of the time hounding players bumping everyone and slapping arms and wrists

game is tied because Duke is Duke... bunch of losers K had to remind them that they are bigger stronger and more athletic when it was 12-5 and Duke was shooting and missing a bunch of 3's like losers

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

lol come on

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    don't know if you noticed but Duke didn't get called for a foul on defense for 15+ min of game time action...

if Duke could hit 3's they would eventually run away with this like Virginia did because they are allowed to foul on defense most of the time hounding players bumping everyone and slapping arms and wrists

game is tied because Duke is Duke... bunch of losers K had to remind them that they are bigger stronger and more athletic when it was 12-5 and Duke was shooting and missing a bunch of 3's like losers
    Even outside the ACC these fools get all the calls. Such a joke. I don’t know why they blow K on the regular. Same old shit. Guy gets all the calls when he already has all the players. They’ll run into a hot team that forces them to beat them from deep. All the calls in the world can’t make them a better three point shooting team.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Even outside the ACC these fools get all the calls. Such a joke. I don’t know why they blow K on the regular. Same old shit. Guy gets all the calls when he already has all the players. They’ll run into a hot team that forces them to beat them from deep. All the calls in the world can’t make them a better three point shooting team.
    I am not joking when I say I watched the first half to see how long it would take the refs to call a foul on Duke... they finally called a few on them inside last 5 min knowing none of them would put NDST on the line

wouldn't trust them to cover any spread

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

You'd have to have been hammered to consider this.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Do they pull it off ??
    lol

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Duke pulled all starters with almost 4 min left to give nd state a chance to cover the pre-game full game spread

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Illini is that u landing is Israel?