Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2178

lebron

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Lebron gets to go on vacation and go fishing early this year.

Not happening this year with the crap surrounding him..

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Another summary for Lebron in the finals: Played with worse teams and against better teams than MJ ever did. C'mon man. MJ never had to face the Warriors. That shit's not fair

Just saying. I still think MJ is the GOAT. I just also think a lot of the stuff held against Lebron is unfair, and revisionist history is gonna place him lower than he should be. Public opinion is especially against him right now

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

The real Q is will he get Kareem. That's all that matters. Not getting to post season this year won't help the old man.

Mrtop7

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Another summary for Lebron in the finals: Played with worse teams and against better teams than MJ ever did. C'mon man. MJ never had to face the Warriors. That shit's not fair

Just saying. I still think MJ is the GOAT. I just also think a lot of the stuff held against Lebron is unfair, and revisionist history is gonna place him lower than he should be. Public opinion is especially against him right now
    lebron lost to the mavs... He had 2 allstars with him though

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James run over in finals

He will never see another one

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtop7 View Post
    lebron lost to the mavs... He had 2 allstars with him though
    I 100% agree that was his worst loss and that MJ would have won that series. Part of why MJ is superior

But all the other finals he lost he was in a pretty crap situation because his team sucked and the other team was amazing

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Best basketball player that ever lived, period. End this penetrating discussion, he is just not a great team player but he’s the best period

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

"some" validity there but you cannot over look how he goes 'ghost mode' in the upmost critical times on the most important stage of the game he has been labeled "king" in

I've watched most those games and he is always getting outplayed by someone. whether its parker, Terry, Barea, Durant (2x), turkeyglu, pierce, Kawhi, iggi and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. not to mention bailouts from mike Miller, allen and Irving

mj never got outplayed by anyone on the biggest stage! even early in his career he went toe to toe with the best.... that's the one thing people forget to mention about mj. say what you want about his competition but again, no one ever upstaged him when it mattered most and he did play against a lot of all time greats
    Last edited by Golden fleece; 03-21-19 at 10:16 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

The greatest NBA player to ever play the game. It ain't even close and there will never be anyone that comes close to his excellence. The millisecond when Lebron announces his retirement he'll be inducted to the Hall of Fame. Took a dilapidated Cavaliers to a NBA title and blessed the city of Cleveland to their one and only Championship. Need I say more?

Mrtop7

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    The greatest NBA player to ever play the game. It ain't even close and there will never be anyone that comes close to his excellence. The millisecond when Lebron announces his retirement he'll be inducted to the Hall of Fame. Took a dilapidated Cavaliers to a NBA title and blessed the city of Cleveland to their one and only Championship. Need I say more?

3-6 NBA finals

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

he also leads all the greats in most games sat out for rest like a totally pussy he is by about 100

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

getting a head start on space jam 2 filming..

jetsfan2019
    jetsfan2019's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Lol the takes in this thread are all over the place. Lebron is the most polarizing player of all time. You either love or hate him.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Another summary for Lebron in the finals: Played with worse teams and against better teams than MJ ever did.

Wow no way LeBron has faced better teams.

The league was scattered with Super Stars in Mj's era who had to battle each other nightly and yearly.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtop7 View Post
    Well said. Proof is in the pudding.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I used to like Lebron, but he's become a real pussy the last several years. Just look at the above video. Who the fukk wears a suit that includes shorts. That's not stylish, that's queer.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bad move LA

West Coast most do not view you because of times

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Best basketball player that ever lived, period. End this penetrating discussion, he is just not a great team player but he’s the best period
    lol, guy is a cancer and a baby

Jordan was so much better in a variety of ways...WAY more clutch, better defender, better competitor, better scorer

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

My question is - would have Kobe at the same age as Lebron now taken this same Laker team into the playoffs this year?

I remember Kobe was willing his Laker team into the playoffs and doing it all himself then his achilles blew up on him. He was older then Lebron in that last meaningful season.. I think he put up 81 points against Toronto that year to if I'm not mistaken?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

guys NBA now is jack up 3's and who gets lucky
    nothing more

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    My question is - would have Kobe at the same age as Lebron now taken this same Laker team into the playoffs this year?

I remember Kobe was willing his Laker team into the playoffs and doing it all himself then his achilles blew up on him. He was older then Lebron in that last meaningful season.. I think he put up 81 points against Toronto that year to if I'm not mistaken?
    Kobe played with much more heart than Lebron. I don't know if Kobe would get the Lakers into the playoffs.... but I'd definitely pick him over Lebron.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    guys NBA now is jack up 3's and who gets lucky
    nothing more
    this

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Warriors are not as great as you think they are, ESPECIALLY WITHOUT KEVIN DURANT, with durant, warriors swept lebron twice, literally, nba gifted lebron one game in that game 4 where everyone fouled out or something. Let me teach you something, Warriors with Kevin Durant, the "REAL one of the best team of all time" actually was the team that should be dubbed as "GOAT team" not he 73 wins warriors team, do you know why???? Warriors with 73 wins barely escaped OKC, and blew 3-1 lead (although they should of won thanks to NBA bogus suspension that led to injury of bogut and iguodala). Either way, Warriors 73 wins regular season??? and only .500 playoff basketball team in the postseason, does that make sense to you??? Invincible in regular season, and barely .500 and surviving in the postsesaon??? that doesn't look like an all time great team to me, WHATSOEVER.

Do you know why CURRY struggled when DELLALODOVA guarded him??? Postseason basketball the referee allow a lot more physicality and toughness to the game, thats why the WARRIORS STRUGGLED in the postseason, shooters get rattled if they get roughed up... simple as that. JORDAN would of KILLED, i mean MURDERED.... mercilessly if jordan played these soft ass warriors.. I guarantee you that.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

who made this list? Kobe Bryant?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1051

Lebron's lack of scoring in the 4th quarter is somewhat due to being double-teamed every time he held the ball.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

lol at the op and his summary.

i love how he makes up stuff like "aging team/player" lolololol

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Wow no way LeBron has faced better teams.

The league was scattered with Super Stars in Mj's era who had to battle each other nightly and yearly.

lol stockton and malone better than jordan/ pippen? payton/kemp? barkley/majerle? pippen is 10x all defense and probably second in mvp voting the year jordan was out the league. and they added rodman; leagues best rebounder/post defender, kukoc, best european player at the time. and all time winningest coach phil jackson lol.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    lol at the op and his summary.

i love how he makes up stuff like "aging team/player" lolololol
    or his 2016 description missing beating a 73 win team that was up 3-1 in nba finals with the league mvp lol.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

no. his first year without shaq he brutally missed the playoff going 34-48. and the next year he quit against phoenix because people said he shot too much lol.

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    or his 2016 description missing beating a 73 win team that was up 3-1 in nba finals with the league mvp lol.
    73 wins team regular season and barely .500 playoffs?? explain that. and league MVP but got shut down by dellalodova, LOL, also explain that. Warriors a great team, regular season, playoffs basketball they NEED KD, enough said. Jordan would of MURDERED the warriors, simple as that. To come back from 3-1 is a great achievement?? why teh penetrate was he down 3-1 to begin with??? Jordan wouldn't of allowed that given lebron's situation.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    73 wins team regular season and barely .500 playoffs?? explain that. and league MVP but got shut down by dellalodova, LOL, also explain that. Warriors a great team, regular season, playoffs basketball they NEED KD, enough said. Jordan would of MURDERED the warriors, simple as that. To come back from 3-1 is a great achievement?? why teh penetrate was he down 3-1 to begin with??? Jordan wouldn't of allowed that given lebron's situation.
    so silly. name the other teams that have come down 3-1 in finals and playoffs? doubt you find 8 in history. extremely impressive. hard to explain dova shutting down curry when he hardly played. prob got your series confused lol. he played 46 minutes total in those finals lol. and jordan didn't murder seattle or utah so hard to imagine him murdering the warriors lol.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Michael Jordan is LeBron's son!

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    so silly. name the other teams that have come down 3-1 in finals and playoffs? doubt you find 8 in history. extremely impressive. hard to explain dova shutting down curry when he hardly played. prob got your series confused lol. he played 46 minutes total in those finals lol. and jordan didn't murder seattle or utah so hard to imagine him murdering the warriors lol.
    Name a team under that situation and got the break that NBA suspending the opposing team's most important player?? warriors most important player DRAYMOND GREEN got suspended, a bogus suspension?? lol don't be idiot and buy into that idiotic narrative, and to come back from 3-1, YOU HAVE TO BE DOWN 3-1 first, JORDAN would of never been down 3-1, try again. Dova shutting down curry just an example why Warriors weren't as good as you think they are, physicality will get to them as Matthew DELLALODOVA showed it, in 2015. Jordan's bulls will eat Warriors alive for breakfast.

Jordan didn't murder utah/seattle, and I believe those teams were FAR BETTER playoffs team than the warriors, MINUS KD of course. Don't tell me the 73 wins warriors were great when they barely hanging .500 in postseason where the REAL BASKETBALL was being played. who gives a shit about regular season.
    Last edited by sk0002; 03-22-19 at 05:02 PM.

12 Last