Betpoints: 2356

wow

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    What he do
    He pulled his rooster out in class and showed it to his professor...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No clue. Violated AD policy. Suspended an indefinite amount of time. Whole team found out when the media did basically. Lots of speculation, but he made the trip and was practicing so it was a surprise to even JB.

Don’t think it matters against Baylor. Line barely budged. Tyus plays the point and Buddy at the 2. Won’t beat Gonzaga without him though so good job Frank. Career finally over. Peace. Won’t miss the mind numbing turnovers.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Didn't shave and or make up enough points when ordered. They also took away his white girl privileges for this week as well.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20328

Howard has had a pretty weak season, although he has played better as of late. This is the kind of game that feels like you should take the points but Syracuse has been here before and should win comfortably.

Cuse0323

Big game Battle shows up and carries the squad. I like that Baylor plays zone. Cuse shooters will finally have some openings. And they should be able to clamp down on D, though Frank is great at the top of the zone. That’s where he will be missed but the other guys are solid too. Minus our backup PG but he won’t see the floor too much. Gotta rebound the ball. I like Cuse to pull it off late and win by 6 or so.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Howard has had a pretty weak season, although he has played better as of late. This is the kind of game that feels like you should take the points but Syracuse has been here before and should win comfortably.
    I was feeling iffy about the game until this news broke honestly. Baylor was looking better the more I thought about it. Tyus and Frank just don’t play well together on offense. Both want to dominate the ball. Without Tyus, Frank was able to play his game. I expect Tyus to do the same.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    No clue. Violated AD policy. Suspended an indefinite amount of time. Whole team found out when the media did basically. Lots of speculation, but he made the trip and was practicing so it was a surprise to even JB.

Don’t think it matters against Baylor. Line barely budged. Tyus plays the point and Buddy at the 2. Won’t beat Gonzaga without him though so good job Frank. Career finally over. Peace. Won’t miss the mind numbing turnovers.
    Didn’t think they were gonna beat the zags anyways. Not enough offense, think zags will be able to get a big into that soft spot at top of key and make plays, plus they should have success w second chance opportunities.

Baylor game prob comes down to whether bears hitting jumpers which who knows w that squad, mason only guy who been shooting 3s all that well of late.

Cuse0323

May have gotten popped for weed. Dummy couldn’t wait a few more weeks in his senior year. Syracuse tests their players and that’s not even an NCAA rule that we have to. They test after games. Maybe his fake piss failed him. Oh well. Next man up.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25474

I had been telling people he was going to have a big tourney. Oh well. Thanks Frank,

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    I had been telling people he was going to have a big tourney. Oh well. Thanks Frank,
    Had a chance to go out there and leave a good mark on his legacy. Now he just cements a bad legacy that has fans happy to see him go. Up to Tyus now to cement his legacy. He gave us three years of hard work. Would like to see him put up another run.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave Cuse0323 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    May have gotten popped for weed. Dummy couldn’t wait a few more weeks in his senior year. Syracuse tests their players and that’s not even an NCAA rule that we have to. They test after games. Maybe his fake piss failed him. Oh well. Next man up.
    Seems like a great reason to go to another school, fukk that nazi crap. This might explain why it been so long since cuse has had any big time nba talent! If I’m another coach recruiting the same kid that be my pitch “those lousy mfers piss test you after games, for weed! Here at chronic U we encourage our players to blaze up!”....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Don’t hate the player, hate the testers.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Seems like a great reason to go to another school, fukk that nazi crap. This might explain why it been so long since cuse has had any big time nba talent! If I’m another coach recruiting the same kid that be my pitch “those lousy mfers piss test you after games, for weed! Here at chronic U we encourage our players to blaze up!”....
    NCAA tests after games. We do it before games I assume. Not sure the randomness of it. NCAA can’t be out there testing every player. Point remains. I’d use it against us too. JB doesn’t care what his players do. Wasn’t his idea that’s for sure. Let’s them roam the town the night before games. So many stories of players getting wasted the night before big games among other things. Go out on a Saturday night in Cuse and you’ll see a few players out.

Cuse0323

Failed drug test it is. Still possible he could come back at some point in the tourney if they make it far enough. Would have to be able to piss clean for the NCAA for them to bring him back. Depends on the schools policy for a failure as well. I’m just assuming he’s done. Cuse still gets it done without him. Hurts our D, but the offense should be fine. Still a punchers chance against the Zags. Cuse built for the NCAAs. Team wants to win for Frank even though he screwed them all for some weed.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Baylor sucks.

2teamteaseme
    2teamteaseme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Why is cuse so heavily liked in the first place? Is this game in the carrier dome?

michlafon15
    michlafon15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Syracuse is a horrible second half team I really liked Baylor here anyways

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Jesus! Guy goes off to college and can't even do any drugs? Fukks this world coming to?