KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Bookmaker pathetic! Spam calling me now.

So I had an issue with them stealing fukking money and when I initially got on the phone I COULD NOT get any type of management on the phone to clarify what happened. Anyway had to deal with 4 or 5 Costa Rican IDIOTS and I lost my patience about half way through the 3rd agent ( which is what they want). Now my phone for the first time since I had this number is getting spammed. Dont get me wrong, joke is on them it's my burner number so I only use it to callout and do not have it with me 90% of the time. If anybody doubts me or doesn't believe bookmaker is run by UNEDUCATED latinos call them right now!!!

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

hope you get your money back

i play at bookmaker, never get spam calls or had issues with them.

Top book and super quick payouts for me.

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Used to get spam calls from heritage years ago even though they owed me money on a future that they didnt want to pay out. I said "you got some fukking balls calling me to put some douogh down when you prikks still owe me a pending wager for months" Wager was graded a win few weeks later, withdrew funds, havent dealt with them since.

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    hope you get your money back

i play at bookmaker, never get spam calls or had issues with them.

Top book and super quick payouts for me.
    Same here Sammy, love that book and I live in Jersey where its legal but they are still my main out.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Ofcourse you don't. Not being a dick but dude you lose at least 1,000 on avg per sport everytime a season starts. Your threads are almost CONSTANTLY 2 grand in the hole. I bet they f u kking love you down there. I am not kidding I would pay you 1,000$ to be your bookie, not talking shit. Your a good dude man. Focus on your family and being an obedient worker/slave like the aliens that put us here want.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    Same here Sammy, love that book and I live in Jersey where its legal but they are still my main out.
    So you commit fraud instead of wagering legally? What an idiot. Anytime you send btc or anything offshore for gambling it is FRAUD.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Ofcourse you don't. Not being a dick but dude you lose at least 1,000 on avg per sport everytime a season starts. Your threads are almost CONSTANTLY 2 grand in the hole. I bet they f u kking love you down there. I am not kidding I would pay you 1,000$ to be your bookie, not talking shit. Your a good dude man. Focus on your family and being an obedient worker/slave like the aliens that put us here want.
    send me the $1,000 and I'll let you take my action

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    So you commit fraud instead of wagering legally? What an idiot. Anytime you send btc or anything offshore for gambling it is FRAUD.
    I don't use bitcoin, I am not stupid. And its not illegal to place a bet no matter where you place it.