mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

This fuk'in blabber mouth renews with points and whores a 3 page "oh look at me I'm a pro now", thread. Including a fuk'in copy and paste recap of all the ass kissers he gave points to. People renew or turn pro everyday and don't make this big of a shit show out of it.

What's next? A six page thread on you tak'in a shit after eating Mexican food from Mexicans you believe are illegals and why your ass is really burning along with the form and style of how you wipe your ass?We're all so anxiously awaiting.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    This fuk'in blabber mouth renews with points and whores a 3 page "oh look at me I'm a pro now", thread. Including a fuk'in copy and paste recap of all the ass kissers he gave points to. People renew or turn pro everyday and don't make this big of a shit show out of it.

What's next? A six page thread on you tak'in a shit after eating Mexican food from Mexicans you believe are illegals and why your ass is really burning along with the form and style of how you wipe your ass?We're all so anxiously awaiting.
    You and Reig should get a room. Hater clown show...

Sorry you didn't get points in this thread.. 40 points and struggling I see... Sooo Sawwwwy...

It happens... Next.... ...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm bored and will fire back in posts right now.. Little hit and miss tonight so far don't mess with me Mikey...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-18-19 at 08:42 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you Jibby, classy generous dude!

I wish I could have mikejammin tied to a table... radio silence would come swiftly
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave HurryUpAndDrink 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post

I wish I could have mikejammin tied to a table... radio silence would come swiftly
    Bring your skinny ramen eat'in mud hut living puss ass right on over to the good 'ol USA asswipe. I'm sure if you start rowing now you'll be here by April.
    Keep suck Jibb's dik for points loser, about the only thing you can win at!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bring your skinny ramen eat'in mud hut living puss ass right on over to the good 'ol USA asswipe. I'm sure if you start rowing now you'll be here by April.
    You need chill pal you are out of control.

I bet I play the electric guitar better then you too. That custom guitar with the skull looks like crap. Got a Jackson Dinky all white over here that I picked at for 30 years on my off time.. Marshal Amp....

Don't bring your generic heavy metal garbage or smoke on the water basic riffs crap over here either..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-18-19 at 09:55 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Why you always pms’ing man?

Nobody said a fukking word to you and you come in with your keyboard on fire.

So full of vitriol and hate all the time

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You need chill pal you are out of control.

I bet I play the electric guitar better then you too. That custom guitar with the skull looks like crap. Got a Jackson Dinky all white over here that I picked at for years 30 years on my off time.. Marshal Amp....

Don't bring your generic heavy metal garbage or smoke on the water basic riffs crap over here either..
    Jackson Dinky?I wouldn't even tell anybody I owned a piece of shit guitar like that! I own Gibson Les Pauls and custom Fender stats you joke of a clown. My guitar collection alone is worth more than your entire net worth, which I'm probably under valuing myself considering it took you 5 years to save up enough points to turn pro.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-19-19 at 02:30 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jackson Dinky?I wouldn't even tell anybody I owned a piece of shit guitar like that! I own Gibson Les Pauls and custom Fender stats you joke of a clown. My guitar collection alone is worth more than your entire net worth, which I'm probably under valuing myself considering it took you 5 years to save up enough points to turn pro, broke ass points bitch.
    Gibson's are nice guitars I'll give you that much.. Mine is a vintage Dinky.. Jackson guitars are good..

It's not the guitar it's the player pal.. You can have the fanciest guitar with your custom paint job and still not be able to play it worth a crap and on time with a band.

Smoke another bowl and learn a new riff ya rookie.. Maybe Stairway to Heaven ...

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Why you always pms’ing man?

Nobody said a fukking word to you and you come in with your keyboard on fire.

So full of vitriol and hate all the time
    Oh, so it's ok for hurry shit to threaten to kill me, but when I jokingly respond to his threatening post, I'm the bad guy?

Don't hate nobody bro, just chatting with the post whores who clog up up the fuk'in forum with their shitty attention whoring junk.

Stick to what you're good at, changing adult shitty diapers and cleaning bed pans.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-18-19 at 10:33 PM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gibson's are nice guitars I'll give you that much.. Mine is a vintage Dinky.. Jackson guitars are good..

It's not the guitar it's the player pal.. You can have the fanciest guitar with your custom paint job and still not be able to play it worth a crap and on time with a band.

Smoke another bowl and learn a new riff ya rookie.. Maybe Stairway to Heaven ...
    Stairway to Heaven. Know it by heart. Ok vintage Jackson's are good. I'll give ya that. But come on dude, a Dinky? The Randy Rhodes models are the only ones worth owning. And that's only if its an original American made vintage Jackson. You do know the cappy ones are all made in Korea now?

Don't play that metal crap either, 3chord shit anyone could play, only classic rock and roll, blues, progressive rock, Hendrix, Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Rush, Yes, Allman Brothers, Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, Led Zep, Deep Purple, fuk I could go on, but suffice to say, I play several different styles, even a little country and bluegrass when I'm in the mood.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-18-19 at 10:32 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

does this human abortion ever shut the fukk up?
    Points Awarded:

reigle9 gave HurryUpAndDrink 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Stairway to Heaven. Know it by heart. Ok vintage Jackson's are good. I'll give ya that. But come on dude, a Dinky? The Randy Rhodes models are the only ones worth owning. And that's only if its an original American made vintage Jackson. You do know the cappy ones are all made in Korea now?
    I bought mine 30 years ago.. Don't know the new crap. Haven't been to the Guitar Center in Hollywood on Sunset Blvd in years..

The Kraken

Oh, so it's ok for hurry shit to threaten to kill me, but when I jokingly respond to his threatening post, I'm the bad guy?

Don't hate nobody bro, just chatting with the post whores who clog up up the fuk'in forum with their shitty attention whoring junk.

Stick to what you're good at changing adult shitty diapers and cleaning bed pans.
    Ya, I am pretty good at diapers. At least I was, my little one has been potty trained for quite some time now but you do it so often it’s not a skill ever forgotten

Bed pans, I have no clue what you’re talking about. Certainly not in my specialty. But even if that is what I did, Id be cool with it. I’ll make $250,000 this year without sweating, so if a bedpan happens to pop up Im gonna shine that motherfukker like its never been shined before

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

your little one? are you a fukking 33yo single mother?

he's your fukkin son you fukkin soy boy beta cukk

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Damn. No one likes Mike. His pets probably hate him.

reigle9

that sbbc def kicks his dog cause he has a small pecker
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    your little one? are you a fukking 33yo single mother?

he's your fukkin son you fukkin soy boy beta cukk
    Until you have a little one of your own you don’t need to comment to a parent about how to address their child

Im sure being a single “alpha” hopping from lilly pad to lilly pad is a blast. Never building anything, just groundhog day, every day. I remember when I was 22ndoing thqt shit, it was fun.

And then I grew up and now I get to raise an amazing little girl while you’re browing plenty of fish hoping you might feel a hand that isn’t yours

Keep thinking you’re something while I’m raising my daughter to know the difference between men like me and boys like you

Bye gurl

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Until you have a little one of your own you don’t need to comment to a parent about how to address their child

Im sure being a single “alpha” hopping from lilly pad to lilly pad is a blast. Never building anything, just groundhog day, every day. I remember when I was 22ndoing thqt shit, it was fun.

And then I grew up and now I get to raise an amazing little girl while you’re browing plenty of fish hoping you might feel a hand that isn’t yours

Keep thinking you’re something while I’m raising my daughter to know the difference between men like me and boys like you

Bye gurl
    hahahahahha, you're a failed male

reigle9

you ARE a fukkin soccer mom that's main purpose in life was to get pregnant so she had something to control, cause she had nothing better to do with her life

that is you, you ARE a soccer mom and a massive sbbc
    Last edited by shari91; 03-19-19 at 05:22 AM.

First 1234