Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

The roof is on 🔥... Sharks -205 v. Panthers

We don't need no water let my mother-Panthers , burn. Burn, mother-Panthers... "Burns Nesting Doll" giveaway tonight. Finally, going back to the Tank and taking Sharks -205 v. Panthers for 25 units. Hopefully, the heat continues... 🔥

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Off the coast of Okinawa, Japan, fishermen see hordes of their catch snapped up by sharks, which prowl the waters near their boats and tear into their hauls. In an effort to cut down on the problem, the fishermen launched an extensive extermination program—heading out into the open ocean with bait, hooks, and spears to catch and kill dozens of sharks.

On this episode of ‘VICE INTL,’ we met up with a group of fishermen on Ishigaki island in 2016 to find out why sharks are such an issue for them, hear how the program got started, and see what it takes to catch a shark firsthand—tagging along on their annual expedition to “exterminate” as many of the predators as they can.

In part two of this episode, we tagged along on a 2016 hunting expedition where a crew of fishermen worked together to take out a handful of sharks. Back on shore, we found out what happens to the sharks once they’re brought off the boats, and spoke with a researcher using the fish to study pollution in the waters off Japan.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    We don't need no water let my mother-Panthers , burn. Burn, mother-Panthers... "Burns Nesting Doll" giveaway tonight. Finally, going back to the Tank and taking Sharks -205 v. Panthers for 25 units. Hopefully, the heat continues... ��
    Thanks for the fade. I make a living off you c o c k blowers.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Thanks for the fade. I make a living off you c o c k blowers.
    You're welcome, but I went 6-3. So far you're buried. Next game is this Saturday for you to fade.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lol ppl betting -205s

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    lol ppl betting -205s
    If you think team is going to win, then what's wrong with -205? I get it if that's all you bet is -205 or even if your bets are +200. I do various types of bets. Don't get why that is so bad in placing a wager sometimes on a slightly higher favorite.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Haters gonna hate after the game.

Headsterx

Hey lonegambler23, for the remaining month of March Madness if you want to challenge where I take only -200 (or lower) and you take whatever, I'm down for it. Let's say up to 3 picks per day. I gotta work most days so don't have too much time to look into games.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Tough betting -200 plus odds as you have to win at a +75% clip to profit.

With that being said no need for the clown show to come in after the game was over to talk shit.

Good luck moving forward.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    lol ppl betting -205s
    Can always count on this piece of shit who never loses a bet to comment his useless shit after the fact on a losing play.

Just shut the fukk up useless c*nt.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

You're welcome, but I went 6-3. So far you're buried. Next game is this Saturday for you to fade.
    I only saw this thread. I’m good, in-fact I’m Versace Gucci as the kids say aka “very good”.

dawg58kahn
    dawg58kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1235

Hey lonegambler23, for the remaining month of March Madness if you want to challenge where I take only -200 (or lower) and you take whatever, I'm down for it. Let's say up to 3 picks per day. I gotta work most days so don't have too much time to look into games.
    lmao fish