KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Cj Mosely, Bell, and Darnold will be healthy. New England hopefully takes a step back.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I’d love to see it but Darnold is still a question mark

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No way. Just not enough talent yet. Bills with the only chance to dethrone the Pats.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    No way. Just not enough talent yet. Bills with the only chance to dethrone the Pats.
    That would be fine with me.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

13 wins is not out of the question. No one can stop Bell. He is caged beast.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    I’d love to see it but Darnold is still a question mark
    He is going to be a legit starter when he is healthy. Especially with a good RB behind him.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Lol the Bills? Lay of the sauce pal. How do the fckn Bill's have more talent than the Jets?

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

6-10

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8441

5th place finish in the AFC East

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Lol the Bills? Lay of the sauce pal. How do the fckn Bill's have more talent than the Jets?
    Neither team is winning the division, but the Bills are better than the Jets. Not sure how that is considered crazy. They had two more wins than the Jets this past season. Besides Bell what have the Jets done that jump them ahead of Buffalo who have crushed free agency? Josh Allen is a beast and has weapons to pass to now. They shored up the OLine, and added Frank Gore. Throw in some solid D pickups and they have more talent than the Jets, yes.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

You guys that think they are going to suck are going to lose. They are going to be very improved this season.

Heltah Skeltah

Neither team is winning the division, but the Bills are better than the Jets. Not sure how that is considered crazy. They had two more wins than the Jets this past season. Besides Bell what have the Jets done that jump them ahead of Buffalo who have crushed free agency? Josh Allen is a beast and has weapons to pass to now. They shored up the OLine, and added Frank Gore. Throw in some solid D pickups and they have more talent than the Jets, yes.
    Damn you more fckd than I thought!! Josh Allen a beast..Frank Gore and what weapons at wr?? Cole Beasley? lol

Heltah Skeltah

Josh Allen a beast!! then hits me wth Frank Gore!!!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I am not certain how Frank Gore even has a job playing.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    13 wins is not out of the question. No one can stop Bell. He is caged beast.
    Lol - jets O-line isn’t good

Cuse0323

Exactly. You have nothing to back up your claim so just go with some generic insult. Gore is the backup RB anyway. Obviously not some huge cog in the machine. John Brown, Cole Beasley, Kroft. Added three OLinemen and a solid CB as well. Jets added Bell. Jets are improving, but you’re obviously a homer. I’m sure you think Darnold is a beast, but somehow Allen isn’t.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I am not certain how Frank Gore even has a job playing.
    Solid third down back for only two million. McCoy/Gore/Ivory is a solid backfield. Bell gives the Jets the edge at RB though obviously.

Heltah Skeltah

Exactly. You have nothing to back up your claim so just go with some generic insult. Gore is the backup RB anyway. Obviously not some huge cog in the machine. John Brown, Cole Beasley, Kroft. Added three OLinemen and a solid CB as well. Jets added Bell. Jets are improving, but you’re obviously a homer. I’m sure you think Darnold is a beast, but somehow Allen isn’t.
    The Jets added Mosley who is a fckn stud on defense!! He has the heart of Baltimore. Got an upgrade on o-line from Oakland. Signed Crowder to go wth Anderson and Enuwai..them 3 at wr much better that what Buffalo rolling out. Darnold is head and shoulders ahead of Allen..should I go on?

Heltah Skeltah

Solid third down back for only two million. McCoy/Gore/Ivory is a solid backfield. Bell gives the Jets the edge at RB though obviously.
    Jets edge at rb..qb..wr..S..Defense. With Mosley added and the new defensive coach who is a wild man and 3rd pick in the draft to add to it!! Come on man

Heltah Skeltah

Justin Houston on his way over also!! Jets Defensive bout to be nasty!! I do agree though the Pat's r still better but the Jets will be very Dangerous in a year or two max

Cuse0323

The Jets added Mosley who is a fckn stud on defense!! He has the heart of Baltimore. Got an upgrade on o-line from Oakland. Signed Crowder to go wth Anderson and Enuwai..them 3 at wr much better that what Buffalo rolling out. Darnold is head and shoulders ahead of Allen..should I go on?
    Mosley a stud. D will be improved. I like Crowder. Barr backing out sucks for them. Osemele is average and I’m a Raiders fan. Jets WR core is solid, not great. Probably about the same as the Bills. Both D’s are solid. I’d give the edge to Buffalo. Darnold isn’t head and shoulders better than Allen. That’s just crazy talk. They are very similar, the Jets and Bills. Both struggled last year but showed promised. Hit the market hard to take advantage of the rookie contract at QB. I think they both are around 6-8 wins. Bills 8-8, and Jets 7-9. Good luck.

Cuse0323

Justin Houston on his way over also!! Jets Defensive bout to be nasty!! I do agree though the Pat's r still better but the Jets will be very Dangerous in a year or two max
    Working their way to the playoffs in 2021, I’d say. May surprise a year earlier. Bills on the same path, but a little bit ahead this year in my mind. Barr would have been huge. That D could be great with a couple more pieces. The teams are really very similar. Jets probably better than I thought.

Heltah Skeltah

Mosley a stud. D will be improved. I like Crowder. Barr backing out sucks for them. Osemele is average and I’m a Raiders fan. Jets WR core is solid, not great. Probably about the same as the Bills. Both D’s are solid. I’d give the edge to Buffalo. Darnold isn’t head and shoulders better than Allen. That’s just crazy talk. They are very similar, the Jets and Bills. Both struggled last year but showed promised. Hit the market hard to take advantage of the rookie contract at QB. I think they both are around 6-8 wins. Bills 8-8, and Jets 7-9. Good luck.
    ok I can see my Jets love comes thru!! But man I really do think the Jets r a better team. Yes Darnold I do think is much better than Allen. Only thing I saw Allen do was run after the Bill's were down by 10+ in the 4th..Time will tell but I'd put good money on Jets finishing better than Buffalo if you want..or any amount of points since cash is a big no on the site

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Jets have a good vibe, they are likely to start strong
    but overtaking New England to win the East is a longshot.
    I would consider them against mid-level teams but not the Pats.

Cuse0323

ok I can see my Jets love comes thru!! But man I really do think the Jets r a better team. Yes Darnold I do think is much better than Allen. Only thing I saw Allen do was run after the Bill's were down by 10+ in the 4th..Time will tell but I'd put good money on Jets finishing better than Buffalo if you want..or any amount of points since cash is a big no on the site
    Nothing wrong with being passionate about your team. They look good for the future.

Once I go pro we’ll do a points bet on who finishes better.

Heltah Skeltah

Nothing wrong with being passionate about your team. They look good for the future.

Once I go pro we’ll do a points bet on who finishes better.

Sounds good pal!! You a Syracuse fan? They playing tonight

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You guys have no ideas do you? All of you are losers. No winners in here at all. You just mouth off and then run and hide when you are proven wrong (which is 95% of the time). You fools are so desperate to see someone, ANYONE beat the Pats that you start imagining things. You imagine how good players are, instead of realistically looking at them. You idiot Jets fans think that you have a shot, when in fact, all they did was throw away a bunch of money for a player in a non-critical position. New England wins the Division easily. If any of you low life degenerates want to put your money where your mouth is (which all of you NEVER do because mommy will not let you wager), let me know.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

When will you learn never bet against Brady??????????????

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You guys have no ideas do you? All of you are losers. No winners in here at all. You just mouth off and then run and hide when you are proven wrong (which is 95% of the time). You fools are so desperate to see someone, ANYONE beat the Pats that you start imagining things. You imagine how good players are, instead of realistically looking at them. You idiot Jets fans think that you have a shot, when in fact, all they did was throw away a bunch of money for a player in a non-critical position. New England wins the Division easily. If any of you low life degenerates want to put your money where your mouth is (which all of you NEVER do because mommy will not let you wager), let me know.
    what a sad life you live

yikes

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

A RB doesn't swing the needle much. I would rather include additions to the O-line.

Darnold's second year is a big deal though.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

And remember New England has the best coach by a lightyear, which matters more than we can imagine.